|How do I pay with a Money Order?:
Although Money orders are accepted, you should know that they have the longest wait time of all payment options. Getting a pre-paid debit card, or a Visa or Mastercard gift card is advised so you can avoid the two week turn around compared to money orders. If you still want to pay by money order, here is how it's done:
1. Create an account on the Art Primo Site.
2. Add the items you want to your shopping cart.
3. Proceed through the Checkout process.
4. When you get to the payment options section, select Pay by Phone or Money Order.
5. Print out the order.
6. Go get your money order. Make sure it's for the grand total on your order, not the subtotal.
7. Save your money order receipt. This is proof that you have purchase the money order.
8. Place the money order and the printed invoice from your order in an envelope. Then put our full address on it and place the appropriate amount of postage on it.
9. In about two weeks, you should receive an email saying that your money order has been processed.
10. You should then receive another email with your tracking number.
11. You can track your order to see when it will arrive