The silver I got turned out to be a bit too thick to flow as well as I would like through my uni, but after adding some more xylene to the mix it flowed great. I found adding just xylene does almost nothing to the “look” of the silver other than enhance flow/drips. Adding pilot ink achieves the same effect with the added color/staining of an ink. I also tried using goof off but this made the silver slightly more dull.
At first I was bummed and felt like I got a bad pour, but actually it seems like I just get to stretch this out longer with more solvent or pilot ink.
Also this stuff goes CRAZY in the AP cutty mop, haven't had any issues with the xylene making it leak or anything.