The Joose.

Trains,Planes & automobiles...If it rolls on wheels post em here

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by Keep the Faith Magazine
This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by Keep The Faith Magazine
Please support our fine sponsors

The Joose.

Postby Yuengling on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:46 pm

twice a day from florida to new jersey and back.

DSCN1678 by Dirty Ol' RVA, on Flickr

Hunt by Short Arm Disorder, on Flickr

Stoic by Short Arm Disorder, on Flickr

Sigh by Short Arm Disorder, on Flickr
godless wrote:how about if i use the profits to invest in hard commodities like diamonds, gold, platinum, and 26" rims?

ErrBody wrote: Yuengling, conky, godless, and vice are really just the same person, but with multiple troll personalities
Yuengling

Re: The Joose.

Postby Yuengling on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:48 pm

Arks by Short Arm Disorder, on Flickr

029 by Short Arm Disorder, on Flickr

Bath by Short Arm Disorder, on Flickr

Merje by Short Arm Disorder, on Flickr
godless wrote:how about if i use the profits to invest in hard commodities like diamonds, gold, platinum, and 26" rims?

ErrBody wrote: Yuengling, conky, godless, and vice are really just the same person, but with multiple troll personalities
Yuengling

Postby Yuengling on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Yuengling

Postby Yuengling on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Yuengling

Postby Yuengling on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Yuengling

Postby Yuengling on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:57 pm

Screw by Short Arm Disorder, on Flickr

Deja by Short Arm Disorder, on Flickr

When by Short Arm Disorder, on Flickr

Spain by Short Arm Disorder, on Flickr

EOT Northbound Juice by Short Arm Disorder, on Flickr

Hunt by Father Mother, on Flickr

Steal by Father Mother, on Flickr

EYE by BLACK VOMIT, on Flickr

Yuengling

Postby HEVER on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:18 am

Bump those Tropicana`s.
nice tread.
APFS-OG
vice wrote:HEV SO FAT, THAT NIGGA WEIGH 3 POUNDS MORE THAN VICE.
HEVER
VIP

Postby xZeeQo on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:17 am

Is there a EYES in every City?
halodub wrote:Im a faggot
xZeeQo

Postby Yuengling on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:12 am

EYE D30 is top.

Yuengling

Postby kciDpooP on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:14 am

Bump; From what i've heard Tropicana's Security is tough, and don't even allow pictures to be taken of the cars.
kciDpooP

Postby Yuengling on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:10 pm

LMAO ^. You dont paint tropicana's at the main yard's in nj and florida. You paint them at layups and other locations. The nj and florida yards are high security, fenced in, and barb wired out the ass. That's part of why tropicana's are such a notorious trains, few people have consistent spots to paint them, and those that do, keep there spot's on lockdown, just for them. If you know anything about a guy named met, you would understand.

Yuengling

Postby kciDpooP on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:55 pm

This theory of lay-ups & yards go for most trains dawg..Reefers and all, your not stating anything new.
i was stating that Tropicana car's, out of other train cars, are generally very difficult to hit and/or take pictures of because security around them is tough.
kciDpooP

Postby biz-one on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:03 pm

Bump DEJA!
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.

conky wrote:$20 through paypal to the first person to shoot killinit. Dead serious.
biz-one
VIP

Postby HEVER on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:46 pm

^ I was wondering if that was one of those golden spike kats...
APFS-OG
vice wrote:HEV SO FAT, THAT NIGGA WEIGH 3 POUNDS MORE THAN VICE.
HEVER
VIP

Postby Yuengling on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:04 pm

kciDpooP wrote:This theory of lay-ups & yards go for most trains dawg..Reefers and all, your not stating anything new.
i was stating that Tropicana car's, out of other train cars, are generally very difficult to hit and/or take pictures of because security around them is tough.

Yeah, tropicana yards are extra extra tough, the two main tropic yards are of the hardest yards in the country to paint. And i understand the theory, but im agreeing with you, the lucky few have spots to consistently paint the almighty holy grail of juice

Yuengling

Postby xZeeQo on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Why are they so worried? Maybe I can get employed an let you guys in thus equals fame an drugs all around.
halodub wrote:Im a faggot
xZeeQo

Postby Yuengling on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Do you know how much money one of those satellite controlled refrigeration units on the back of those reefers costs? a line of just those refrigeration units alone(not including the cars) is around 2 dozen bugatti's.

Yuengling

Postby Gluecap on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:11 pm

Yuengling is my favorite new guy.
Cassie Tert wrote: He looks at me, clearly identifies me as his son. Then he shows me his genitals and runs away into the night.

conky wrote:If rcane stands for rock cocaine then I would indeed like it to be free.
Gluecap

Postby kciDpooP on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:18 am

Yuengling wrote:
kciDpooP wrote:This theory of lay-ups & yards go for most trains dawg..Reefers and all, your not stating anything new.

Yeah, tropicana yards are extra extra tough, the two main tropic yards are of the hardest yards in the country to paint. And i understand the theory, but im agreeing with you, the lucky few have spots to consistently paint the almighty holy grail of juice

Touche.
kciDpooP

Postby Yuengling on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:29 am

that dark passed my crib today, no sh*t!

Yuengling

Next

Return to ROLLIN' CANVAS