Snitches

We live our art. And we have the scars to prove it!

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Snitches

Postby vidz on Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Me and my bros were out about 5 pm panting a ditch for practice. All these car drive by and dont do any thing untill i am finishing up a throw up and this car stops on the bridge. My friends are trippin saying "there calling the cops!" They have my finger prints on file so im like "throw the cans in the bag." We pack up the stuff, and go to the bike but then one of my friends bikes falls into the ditch. We didnt't have time to get it out, so he rode on the pegs of my bike. We get on to the rode and start ridein the the car pulls up besides us and says "I called the cops so stay here and face the conciquences."
We couldn't beleve it so we said "Are you f*ckin serious lady!" She then cuts us off and gets out of the car. My other friend says "you want to fight b*tch?" She pushes me of the bike and i start yelling at her about how it isnt her property so why should she care. While im doing thos my friend pulls out and nyc mop filled with white grog and intoduces it to the rear window of her car she then sees my friends knife he uses for protection gets in the car and leaves. We get back on the bike and safely get back to my friends house. This was supriseing taht she would go to this level because it wasn't her property.

So share your stories of crazy snitches here.
-Vidz
vidz
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:17 pm

Re: Snitches

Postby TASK on Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:13 pm

I've had a civilian chase me and catch me before... Once he caught me he said that taggers painted his fence. Then he let me go.
User avatar
TASK
at hand
 
Posts: 1275
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:33 am

Re: Snitches

Postby fourtwofive on Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:46 pm

Had one dude on broadway chasin me and the homies all over broadway and capitol hill. all cause my homie was doin an outline standing on a dumpster. i wish i would have caught that on film.

ive been spotliighted copule time by DOT and 5-0. but no hero stories yet.
Ketchup And Pennies. You Know.
User avatar
fourtwofive
VIP
 
Posts: 3735
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:01 pm
Location: UHWHUUUUT.

Re: Snitches

Postby TASK on Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:54 pm

fourtwofive wrote:Had one dude on broadway chasin me and the homies all over broadway and capitol hill. all cause my homie was doin an outline standing on a dumpster. i wish i would have caught that on film.

ive been spotliighted copule time by DOT and 5-0. but no hero stories yet.

I hate dot and their freeway maintenance lately
User avatar
TASK
at hand
 
Posts: 1275
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:33 am

Re: Snitches

Postby fourtwofive on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:13 pm

Seriously. its bullsh*t.
Ketchup And Pennies. You Know.
User avatar
fourtwofive
VIP
 
Posts: 3735
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:01 pm
Location: UHWHUUUUT.

Re: Snitches

Postby TKO on Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:36 pm

bender is the meaniest person alive!

Love,
f*ck YOU!!!!




...i can see that you edited it...not cyber...
Last edited by TKO on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
TKO
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 4:35 pm

Re: Snitches

Postby oaktownshine on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:18 pm

vidz wrote:Me and my bros were out about 5 pm panting a ditch for practice. All these car drive by and dont do any thing untill i am finishing up a throw up and this car stops on the bridge. My friends are trippin saying "there calling the cops!" They have my finger prints on file so im like "throw the cans in the bag." We pack up the stuff, and go to the bike but then one of my friends bikes falls into the ditch. We didnt't have time to get it out, so he rode on the pegs of my bike. We get on to the rode and start ridein the the car pulls up besides us and says "I called the cops so stay here and face the conciquences."
We couldn't beleve it so we said "Are you f*ckin serious lady!" She then cuts us off and gets out of the car. My other friend says "you want to fight b*tch?" She pushes me of the bike and i start yelling at her about how it isnt her property so why should she care. While im doing thos my friend pulls out and nyc mop filled with white grog and intoduces it to the rear window of her car she then sees my friends knife he uses for protection gets in the car and leaves. We get back on the bike and safely get back to my friends house. This was supriseing taht she would go to this level because it wasn't her property.

So share your stories of crazy snitches here.


i hate good samaritans
ARMNhammer wrote:Girls will think you are fancy, and will let you bone them

No duct tape needed
User avatar
oaktownshine
VIP
 
Posts: 5449
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: earth

Re: Snitches

Postby SCOE on Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:27 am

My little sister told my mom that i stole cookies before dinner one time..
Fat Squaddin on dat
Image
User avatar
SCOE
VIP
 
Posts: 5753
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:01 pm
Location: Da Blocc

Re: Snitches

Postby Ikarus on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:40 pm

once had a 50+ lady grab my arm while I was catchin a tag.
said she was putting me under citizen's arrest.
I just walked away while she started shoutin n sh*t. I guess she didn't feel like chasing me down.
AP FAT SQUAD GREEK BASTARD LEFTENANT!
User avatar
Ikarus
VIP
 
Posts: 5509
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:55 pm
Location: toe-toe-fiy

Re: Snitches

Postby oaktownshine on Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:17 pm

i'm guessing most old ladies that are over 50 wont chase you..
ARMNhammer wrote:Girls will think you are fancy, and will let you bone them

No duct tape needed
User avatar
oaktownshine
VIP
 
Posts: 5449
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: earth

Re: Snitches

Postby ace111dom111tora*-- on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:06 am

Once i was catchin a tag on a train that was about to leave the platform then this f*ckin guy that always catches the train and tells students to shut up n sh*t and he said OI wtf do you think you doin i said catchin a tag asshole back off then i pushed my otr on his arm and then he let go and ran like hell coz he was shoutin and sh*t..
New Low wrote:I have a dream! To get into the magical box of rhythms duke ordered to ship me back to the 90's.

ARMNhammer wrote:really. Who the f*ck is Armn? I wanna know!
User avatar
ace111dom111tora*--
 
Posts: 788
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:09 am
Location: Chitown Restroom.

Re: Snitches

Postby oaktownshine on Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:54 pm

you ditched your otr??
ARMNhammer wrote:Girls will think you are fancy, and will let you bone them

No duct tape needed
User avatar
oaktownshine
VIP
 
Posts: 5449
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: earth

Re: Snitches

Postby OMEN2 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:19 pm

no, hes a cop.
lol
xZeeQo wrote:
Kyle wrote:i have big plans for billboards :D

Falling off one would be a nice start


on
king
sh*t
User avatar
OMEN2
 
Posts: 1476
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: dont worry about it queer

Re: Snitches

Postby cyberize on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:42 am

OMEN2 wrote:no, hes a cop.
lol
Image
ARMNhammer wrote:haha cyber you rule

Image
User avatar
cyberize
 
Posts: 2595
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:44 pm
Location: at the local adult bookstore

Re: Snitches

Postby FoseOne on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:23 pm

once i was doin a big ass tag like muf*ckin huge with a white kiwi mop filled with homemade juice
some asshole cracker ass was like HEY IM CALLING THE COPS

i said f*ck YO COPS NIGGA finished up and ran
had to jump a fence

ppl were like wtf?
IM DONE WITH ALL YOU GHETTO ASS LOSER ASS NIGGUHS WHO WANNA f*ck WITH ME

Image
User avatar
FoseOne
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:20 am

Re: Snitches

Postby everywhere on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:37 am

Pics or it never happened. send me the kiwi also as proof.
:roll:
redneB.rM wrote:trust no one.
User avatar
everywhere
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:22 am
Location: Too fucked up to function.

Re: Snitches

Postby OMEN2 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:27 pm

shut up.
xZeeQo wrote:
Kyle wrote:i have big plans for billboards :D

Falling off one would be a nice start


on
king
sh*t
User avatar
OMEN2
 
Posts: 1476
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: dont worry about it queer

Re: Snitches

Postby everywhere on Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:50 am

f*ck YOUR b*tch ASS OMEN2.
redneB.rM wrote:trust no one.
User avatar
everywhere
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:22 am
Location: Too fucked up to function.

Re: Snitches

Postby TED on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:51 pm

FoseOne wrote:once i was doin a big ass tag like muf*ckin huge with a white kiwi mop filled with homemade juice
some asshole cracker ass was like HEY IM CALLING THE COPS

i said f*ck YO COPS NIGGA finished up and ran
had to jump a fence

ppl were like wtf?

/OT
User avatar
TED
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:13 pm

Re: Snitches

Postby =KRAM= on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:18 pm

this kid i know came over to my friends house and took his black book and turned it in to the police and told them where he lived and sh*t the only reason we could think of of why he did it is because he was jelous because he couldent paint 4 sh*t and still cant
WRC
=KRAM=
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:10 am
Location: DBH MICHIGAN

Next

Return to CRAZY STORIES

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests