school

We live our art. And we have the scars to prove it!

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

school

Postby ABEK on Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:52 pm

soo at my school i would get ot school hella early like before most staff would get their but the janitors are there always and like i would go to the bathroom in my hallway and tag it up on the stalls and the mirrors and sh*t just for practice u no lol cause my school is so wak they dont do anything about it sep for clean it up and iw as so tierd of them cleaning it up so i decided to climb the stall and tag on the roof lol and like its been like 3 says so no one clean it yet so ya preety cool those mutha f*ckers were proply like how the f*ck did he tag right in the middle of the bathroom. (im just bored so wanted to tell my story)
!freestyle rolling!
ABEK

Postby SCOE on Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:43 pm

hahaha!
nice
i don't tag my school cuz its k-8.. except i got a scribe on the mirror but someone keeps crossing me out and its starting to get on my nerves....
Fat Squaddin on dat
SCOE
VIP

Postby big_mouth on Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:46 pm

at my school they take pictures of tags before buffing them and then ask people if they know who did it around school. hella gay
big_mouth

Postby SCOE on Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:48 pm

ouch..
you should throw up an el-barto skinner stinks up in that hizzy
Fat Squaddin on dat
SCOE
VIP

Postby big_mouth on Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:51 pm

haha good idea
big_mouth

Postby dotdotdot on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:05 am

hey scoe, explain to me what a "hizzy" is.....
dotdotdot

Postby ABEK on Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:26 pm

isent hizzy mean like room or area or place something like that right?
!freestyle rolling!
ABEK

Postby SCOE on Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:43 pm

dotdotdot wrote:hey scoe, explain to me what a "hizzy" is.....
"hizzy" is the slang term for house, or place
Fat Squaddin on dat
SCOE
VIP

Postby dotdotdot on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:12 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dotdotdot

Postby biz-one on Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:39 am

lyner wrote:
big_mouth wrote:at my school they take pictures of tags before buffing them and then ask people if they know who did it around school. hella gay

thats what they do at my school so f*cken gay

at my skool they do that too, only they report it to the police...

theres this fat bald mo' fo' who is specificly asigned to our school now because of all the graff thats been goin around...

lol, me and my homie went in there during spring break [it was confrences] so the doors were open, and there was only like... 1 person in the hallway, and we just busted out like 3 cans of paint lol...

the janiters didnt even buff it till like 3 weeks later lol..
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one
VIP

Re: school

Postby ARMNhammer on Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:43 pm

ABEK wrote:soo at my school i would get ot school hella early like before most staff would get their but the janitors are there always and like i would go to the bathroom in my hallway and tag it up on the stalls and the mirrors and sh*t just for practice u no lol cause my school is so wak they dont do anything about it sep for clean it up and iw as so tierd of them cleaning it up so i decided to climb the stall and tag on the roof lol and like its been like 3 says so no one clean it yet so ya preety cool those mutha f*ckers were proply like how the f*ck did he tag right in the middle of the bathroom. (im just bored so wanted to tell my story)

BOO!!!!!
ARMNhammer
VIP

Postby dotdotdot on Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:12 pm

super weak.
dotdotdot

Postby SvenBoogie on Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:04 pm

Your school is terrible.

They really need to start teaching you basic grammar.
SvenBoogie

Postby AMER on Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:07 pm

the worst school incident for me was the worst in my graff career. back when i was in high, i think it was actually my 9th grade year, a teacher caught me sketchin in my blackbook at lunch and snatched it. she told me to get it from the principle in a couple of periods. i went down a a friggin cop was there with him... they scanned the entire book and i got the 21 questions... i was sh*tting my pants but not saying anything to clue in anything. it took me 5 phonecalls and 3 days to get my bible back and they ended up not doing anything with the scans if they even scanned em at all because i am still at large to date!
the internet is a waste of time and the battles on it arent much more even if you win
AMER

Postby Ko! on Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:12 pm

I gotta crazy school story!!!!!!!!!11!!!!111!
I was puttin up tags with a king sharpie, when the teacher walked in right after I got through, they checked the camera's, I got busted. 5 days suspended. And then I ran from SWAT back to my house, and I was following crackheads with about 4.6 billion dollars of meth through an abandoned building! PRETTY SWELL!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!1!!
wecametofight wrote:1975 fools!!
...and we used to walk 15 miles, uphill, barefoot in the snow to the freight yard
every night...
Ko!

Postby AMER on Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:20 pm

Ko! wrote:I gotta crazy school story!!!!!!!!!11!!!!111!
I was puttin up tags with a king sharpie, when the teacher walked in right after I got through, they checked the camera's, I got busted. 5 days suspended. And then I ran from SWAT back to my house, and I was following crackheads with about 4.6 billion dollars of meth through an abandoned building! PRETTY SWELL!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!1!!

HAHAHAHA

damn dude, your life is not boring at all! RUN CRACKHEAD RUN!!!
the internet is a waste of time and the battles on it arent much more even if you win
AMER

Postby ARMNhammer on Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:24 pm

Thats the best fake story ever....
vice wrote:dude, don't listen to Yetsio.

t-pain wrote:
ARMNhammer
VIP

Postby AMER on Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:27 pm

its bad because its like 5 fake stories combined into one massive lie! hahah
AMER

Postby Ko! on Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:30 pm

NEVRone wrote:Yo me n my homie decided to go and bomb this abandoned warehouse complex, it was bum and crackhead infested!!! but we kept our cool and we walked through it and we were hitting it up like crazy like catching mad spots, on the roof, and up this tower (just to do a throwie).

Ok we are almost done when this crack head comes running into the building we were in and he was snorting like a pig.. we were both looking at eachother like wtf? But then this f*cken mob of crack heads were running the f*ck all in one direction, and amongst the chaos we heard one of the crackheads yell to us, "THE COPS! cops are here!!" we both looked at each othere like HOLY sh*t!! RUN!! so we ran in the direction the crackheads were running and as we were running I turned to look back and I saw 8 heavely armed SWAT TEAM members, with automatics!! I was thinking oh sh*t!! Im gunna go out like this?? So then I looked to my homie and I was like "RUN AS FAST AS YOU f*cken CAN!!!" and that we did, we out ran all the crackheads and ducked into another building and crawled through this opening, we emerged to find that we were right by our car so we f*cken booked it in our car.. and went home.

Later the next day I had found out that the SWAT team was there to do a drug raid and they found 20 pounds of METH along with 10 pounds of Marijuana... ho sh*t... loong night...

NUH-UH, THIS GUY SAYS IT'S REAL!!!!!!11!!!!1!!
I WAS WITH HIM, TOO!!!

Reminds me of this dumbass that used to go to my school that said he shot a 23 point deer from 2 miles away with a bb gun, between the eyes and then carried all 500 pounds of it back to his house which was 5 miles away, over his shoulder in the snow, and he was completely serious.

You guys knew I was kidding, right?
wecametofight wrote:1975 fools!!
...and we used to walk 15 miles, uphill, barefoot in the snow to the freight yard
every night...
Ko!

Postby AMER on Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:43 pm

i knew because i saw that thread

, i knew this dude justin who said that whilst he was camping, he got hungry, and at 3 in the morning he was hungry enough to go outside to his cooler. he said that a bear had gotten into his cooler and that he was now a very pissed off, tired, 8 year old. being this he proceeded to beat up the bear for the tuna sandwhich to which he originally came out for....... i said bullsh*t right to his face and he got pissed
AMER

Next

Return to CRAZY STORIES