F$%@d up night!

We live our art. And we have the scars to prove it!

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

F$%@d up night!

Postby mr.hanky on Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:53 pm

well a while back me and two of my friends agreed that we were guna go hiting up so one of my friends went to go get the paint we gave him about 60 buks to get sum good paint. an hour passed and he came bak wit f$%@n 99 cent wallmart cans the only can that he actually got that wuz good was a black rusteolem gloss so we headed to the spot wen we got ther i took the black and white then jumped on top of a dumpster and started to do the out line for a bomb wen a car flashed its lights on me i dove in the dumpster until the car passed wen i was getin out the black rusteolium feel out of my sweater and rolled in the middle of the street. i thought nothn of it because my friends were keepn an eye out for me and they saw it roll so i ASSUMNED they were guna get it, so i continued filln the bomb. a while passed wen i another car decided to take the alley way well this BADASS thought it would be cool to haul ass again thought nothin of it until i heard a large pop i turn around and saw my friends faces then i looked down at the street and ges wat i saw???? the F$%#n rusteolem blown to hell!!! the car ran over it!! the car door was all f#$%@d up and even worse the car lookd brand new! the guy stopd and got out so we booked it down the street the guy was yelling crap at us i wonder why:). we told each other that we were guna go bak the next day so i could finish mine. wen we got ther all the crap we did got buffed! so yea that day sukd ass.
mr.hanky

Re: F$%@d up night!

Postby A Rock on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:01 pm

You must have an A in english.
vice wrote:And since you have no f*ckin' clue, I'll go ahead and let you know A ROCK IS COMPLETELY F*CKING WITH YOU.
A Rock

Postby anonymmos on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:05 pm

Hahaha, I thought you were gonna say the can flew and clocked one of ya'll in the head or something. At least that guy didn't pop some shots off at ya'll.
Ted Baxter b*tch...
anonymmos

Postby SCOE on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:54 pm

da feezy
Fat Squaddin on dat
SCOE
VIP

Postby sumcat on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:41 pm

pics or it didn't happen
sumcat

Postby ClickClack on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:28 pm

SCOE wrote:Image
da feezy

thats insane! :shock:

ARMNhammer wrote: But thats Seattle Not a lot of places roll like us.
ClickClack

Postby gnashgfx on Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:47 pm

I did something similar like that. I ended up breaking the window though, so the police just took me to the hospital for being excessively drunk.
gnashgfx
The Regulator
The Regulator

Return to CRAZY STORIES