This lesson will show you how to refill a Uni Paint Marker. These are some of our favorite markers. But they don't come with too much ink inside them. The best thing to do with these is fill them with Smash Ink. Smash and Uni ink is really similar, and thus they work great together.
1. Get your supplies together. Always fill markers in a well vented area. Always fill markers in a place where you don't mind a few spills. Filling markers is messy, so don't do it in your living room. Your mommy won't be happy when you spill ink on her carpet.
Things you need:
Uni Broadline Marker
Ink dump bottle
2. Unscrew the Marker. In order to unscrew the top off the marker, turn the top CLOCKWISE. Firmly hold the top with one hand and the body with another. Twice the top off carefully. There is a little bit of glue to keep the marker top on the body.
3. Pour out any excess ink. Pour out any extra ink inside the marker. Your marker may already be empty. You can also skip this step if you want to create your own custom color.
4. Pour the ink into the marker. Open your ink bottle. With one hand holding the ink bottle, and one hand holding the marker body, slowly pour the ink into the marker. Keep an eye on the ink level inside the marker.Don't overfill the marker. You need to leave enough space for the marker's valve.
5. Put the top back onto the marker. Carefully put the top back into the marker. It will screw back on COUNTER-CLOCKWISE.