|About Belton Molotow High Pressure Cans
Belton Molotow is the #1 artist brand of spray paint, made by artists for artists. Molotow spray paint cannot be compared to any other brand. The revolutionary technology allows you to bring your art to life.
Now Molotow, the world leader in spraypaint technology, has developed a High Pressure line of paint specifically for the action artist. The benefits are too many to name but here are a few:
- 60 Popular colors from the Molotow Premium Line - Click here for the color chart. (German)
- Recognized as the top brand of spray paint among artists
- High Pressure means ultra quick release of paint
- More pigments have been added to each color in this line
- Flowmaster Valve system from the Burner Can series with updated soft spring for more control
- Equipped with a fat cap for high output
- Tested by Cope2, Ces, Wayne and other Molotow artists around the world.
- Use at extreme temperatures freezing or hot, any season and even on wet surfaces
- Covers on any surface: wood, metal, concrete, glass, etc.
- Covers chrome easily - Coversall Technology
- Constant Gas Pressure, high efficiency
- For indoor an outdoor applications
- Long lasting
- Wont fade - UV protection
- Made in Germany, so it is held to higher safety and eco standards than US manufactured paint
- better for your health
- better for the environment
- Lead Free
Also, click here for the Molotow High Pressure colors comparison with Patone colors.
Click Here for the Molotow High Pressure Page.