Markers & Mops

trying to step up your game? come in here to share Ideas. Learn about techniques and other various skill sharing.

Re: Markers & Mops

Postby HEVER on Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:31 am

Just ash your blunts into the mix, it'll thicken it up..
APFS-OG
[quote="vice"]
HEV SO FAT, THAT NIGGA WEIGH 3 POUNDS MORE THAN VICE.
HEVER
VIP

Postby biz-one on Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:49 am

[quote="HEVER"]Just ash your blunts into the mix, it'll thicken it up..

Implying russian bears ever smoked weed... lol yea riggght
[quote="godless"]this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

[quote="Coffee"]I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one

Postby THE RUSSIAN BEAR on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:44 pm

[quote="biz-one"][quote="HEVER"]Just ash your blunts into the mix, it'll thicken it up..

Implying russian bears ever smoked weed... lol yea riggght

also remembering that i asked you which strain to smoke for pain relief... yep ive never smoked weed before
R.I.P. MISHA. 1971-2012
[quote="biz-one"]Imagine for a second that the entire earth was abandoned. Just you and millions of abandoned buildings and no other people to see your work or ever appreciate it .would you hit the paint store first? I would.
THE RUSSIAN BEAR

Postby biz-one on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:47 pm

When people still take me seriously..

[quote="godless"]this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

[quote="Coffee"]I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one

Postby THE RUSSIAN BEAR on Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:28 pm

i wast. i tried to play along but it didnt work.. :cry:
R.I.P. MISHA. 1971-2012
[quote="biz-one"]Imagine for a second that the entire earth was abandoned. Just you and millions of abandoned buildings and no other people to see your work or ever appreciate it .would you hit the paint store first? I would.
THE RUSSIAN BEAR

Postby Epsy26 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:57 pm

can any of you give me a run down on xylene? i ordered some smash bubblegum once, and it was by far in the top 3 best inks i have ever used. I am just curious how i would come about making some, or a recipe that can help, or even a direction would be nice. i understand this is the mop and marker thread but there doesnt really seem to be any threads just on inks and paints.
"apex661 wrote:
and thats all of my paint lets see yours and btw not all pictured actually i have over 3000 cans and 1000 markers"
Epsy26

Postby turnip on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:30 am

[quote="Epsy26"]can any of you give me a run down on xylene? i ordered some smash bubblegum once, and it was by far in the top 3 best inks i have ever used. I am just curious how i would come about making some, or a recipe that can help, or even a direction would be nice. i understand this is the mop and marker thread but there doesnt really seem to be any threads just on inks and paints.

xylene is a non polar solvent like mineral spirits ext except is has a benzene ring making it an aromatic hydrocarbon solvent. boiling point is around 140degres Celsius. good luck making smash ink but its really not that difficult i suppose. you wound need your solvent, in this case xylene, pigments, something to hold the pigments suspended in the xylene. that's basically paint though. smash uses dyes as well and im sure they also add some sort of hardener/fillers and another solvent other than xylene to hold the dye. you will probably have a hard time finding pigments fine enough to pass through your nibs though i believe artists pigments may be to large depending on quality. Oh yea xylene melts some plastics to so be careful what kind of container you use.
turnip

Postby Epsy26 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:44 am

thanks for the info partna!
"apex661 wrote:
and thats all of my paint lets see yours and btw not all pictured actually i have over 3000 cans and 1000 markers"
Epsy26

Postby vote4Durden on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:47 pm

Somebody paid attention in chem class..
[quote="AZMA"]Yeah Durden is garbage

[quote="AdinaHoward"]anything you dont steal should be ordered from Art Primo period
vote4Durden

Postby godless on Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:22 pm

Sounds like ochem to me
[quote="ARMNhammer"]i come from a long line of bosses
godless

Postby FREIGHTFUL88 on Thu May 15, 2014 12:55 pm

window chalk markers and kiwi mops ........... pen ink or thinned paint whatever floats your boat
FREIGHTFUL88

Postby Kneiss on Thu May 21, 2015 9:10 am

Anyone add graphite powder to their ink? Like the lubricant stuff. Was f*cking with that sh*t yesterday and I noticed it had a nice shiny texture to it
"Your letters are basically an extension of yourself—your personality. You can tell a lot about a cat just through his letters." -Name Drop
Kneiss

Postby vote4Durden on Thu May 21, 2015 9:37 am

Doubt its thin enough to make it through the nib. Idk though I have never used it. We sell it where I work but I've never f*cked with it.
[quote="AZMA"]Yeah Durden is garbage

[quote="AdinaHoward"]anything you dont steal should be ordered from Art Primo period
vote4Durden

Postby Kneiss on Thu May 21, 2015 10:00 am

It is a super fine powder, but you make a good point. I'll have to try it out anyway tho
"Your letters are basically an extension of yourself—your personality. You can tell a lot about a cat just through his letters." -Name Drop
Kneiss

Previous

Return to SKILL SWAP