GRAFFITI SUPPLIES - Spray Paint, Markers, Stickers, Street Art and More!
Fast, Same Day Shipping
     My Account  |  Cart Contents   |  Checkout    Bookmark and Share   
Art Primo Facebook Art Primo Tumblr Art Primo Twitter Art Primo YouTube Art Primo YouTube Art Primo - Help - FAQ - frequently asked questions
  What's New? more
Ask Art Primo -   Send us your own Question
Your Screen Name:
State, Country:
To prevent spam, please answer the following question:
Yes has how many letters? 

LocoLarry from Palo Alto California    Monday November 09, 2015 Asked this Question:
Subject: Paint
Question: I\'ve seen on YouTube videos of people using a can of spray paint that comes out in a flat line ,which was used to do \"old English\" type letters or there a specific brand, cap, or can of paint that will help me achieve these types of letters??? Gratzi
AP Reply: These are used with our Calligraphy Caps. We have a selection of Red and Black here;
See ALL the Questions       
Ask Art Primo