GRAFFITI SUPPLIES - Spray Paint, Markers, Stickers, Street Art and More!
Fast, Same Day Shipping
     My Account  |  Cart Contents   |  Checkout    Bookmark and Share   
Art Primo Facebook Art Primo Tumblr Art Primo Twitter Art Primo YouTube Art Primo YouTube Art Primo - Help - FAQ - frequently asked questions
  What's New? more
Ask Art Primo -   Send us your own Question
Your Screen Name:
State, Country:
To prevent spam, please answer the following question:
Are spambots good? 

Bannedwagen from OR, USA    Tuesday May 12, 2015 Asked this Question:
Subject: spray pattern
Question: I'm looking for a vertical fan spray pattern cap. I painted cars for a long time and the guns spray in a vertical fan pattern, I'm currently doing a budget auto paint job using rustoleum rattle cans and really don't like the round pattern the stock caps throw, I don't see any cap descriptions that fit what I'm looking for.
AP Reply: We have one. Its called a Red Calligraphy Cap. The line direction can be changed with a pair of Needle Nose pliers. But it wont mount on Rusto without the adapter. And with the adapter too much pressure is lost ruining the spray pattern. It will mount on Molotow which has automotive pigments in it. If your gonna paint the car spend a couple of bucks more for a more suitable paint. You will have a much better experience.
See ALL the Questions       
Ask Art Primo