Graffiti Supplies - Spray Paint, Markers, Stickers, Street Art and more
Fast, Same Day Shipping
     My Account  |  Cart Contents   |  Checkout    Bookmark and Share   
Art Primo Facebook Art Primo Tumblr Art Primo Twitter Art Primo YouTube Art Primo YouTube Art Primo - Help - FAQ - frequently asked questions
  What's New? more
Ask Art Primo -   Send us your own Question
Your Screen Name:
State, Country:
To prevent spam, please answer the following question:
Does Art Primo sell graff supplies? 

Timbuk2 from WA, US    Monday May 27, 2013 Asked this Question:
Subject: Male or Female Caps?
Question: I want to purchase Molotow Premium spray cans. I do not know if I need male or female caps. Do you guys know what kind of caps I should get?
AP Reply: Male. Any quality fancy can will use male valves.
See ALL the Questions       
Ask Art Primo