Your FIRST Time

Its all good young guns. You gotta start somewhere. Come here to get a leg up on your friends at school

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Re: Your FIRST Time

Postby auster138 on Sat May 05, 2012 2:27 pm

My mum bought me mark eckos gettin up so i started putting trane on my neighbourhood ahaha im so hardcore now i sign cope
auster138

Postby Influx on Wed May 09, 2012 11:34 pm

auster138 wrote:My mum bought me mark eckos gettin up so i started putting trane on my neighbourhood ahaha im so hardcore now i sign cope

not sure if your stupid or just trolling?
first time i tried it was when my parents were outa town and i was trying to act cool to a freind and we went drawing characters in a ditch. then we blazed it. and watched tv
Influx

Postby auster138 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:49 pm

Influx wrote:
auster138 wrote:My mum bought me mark eckos gettin up so i started putting trane on my neighbourhood ahaha im so hardcore now i sign cope

first time i tried it was when my parents were outa town and i was trying to act cool to a freind and we went drawing characters in a ditch. then we blazed it. and watched tv

Nah I was joking, it was pretty believable though.
auster138

Postby Influx on Fri May 11, 2012 9:43 pm

auster138 wrote:
Influx wrote:

Nah I was joking, it was pretty believable though.

some people are stupid enough to be toys and take names that are extremely well known and refuse to get a new ones even after they figure out some guys busting wild styles on trains with it
Influx

Postby DEFOG on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:44 am

8th grade i traded like .7 for three shawty cans of paint i went out with my friend to a ducked off sound wall along da turnpike did a throwie for my original name eome came out lame but it just made mw wana get better.
DEFOG

Postby Mr.Ravage on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:29 am

I remember the day. It was new years eve and my mother went to some party and i was home alone. So i grabbed the can of quick color and walked to this gas station they recently closed down. I turned the can upside-down and sprayed it as i walked to the wall (cause i saw some guy on youtube do it) and did this horrible throw. I remember the streets were completely empty, then this police officer drove by, but he didn't see me.
Mr.Ravage

Postby NeirOne on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:30 pm

The first time I went bombing, I had be doin graff for about a month. At this point I thought I was real sh*t, king of where I lived. So I asked my mom to buy me some paint so I could go over and paint at my friends house. I told her there was a spot in their backyard. So I met up with some friends and we had plans to go smoke a few J's under this bridge. When we got there they started rollin up, and decided to I bust out my cans while I was waiting. At the time I could not do my own tag name in bubble letters so I did this one that said 'cuda (for baracuda). After I was done everyone was all "Dope bro, your so cool!" So we smoked and I spent the rest of the day thinkin I was a G and this sh*t was going to make it onto my local news.
biz-one wrote:my favorite game when I was a kid was "throw batteries at the class fatty"
NeirOne

Postby Animo on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:14 am

my first time was with some sh*tty ass paint and i hit up some trains with my first name, fyre. everything looked like sh*t but i felt great.
Animo

Postby CAMisTUFF on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:55 am

i don't know if its my FIRST time but It was when I started to realize vandalism is f*cking addictive. I made a pope stencil with an upside down cross on his hat and put that b*tch up EVERYWHERE. stencil took like two weeks to cut out though
CAMisTUFF

Postby Foo on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:58 pm

My first time... I went mad with some stickers around a few neighborhoods. Now they're just sh*t.

My first time with paint it was really windy and I was painting a fence and no paint was getting on it. I don't know but for some reason I lost all common sense during that time; the wind had blown all the paint back up onto my arm. So there's me walking away with a half black arm.
Foo

Postby StoneyMcPot on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:09 am

My first time with a can I went & BOUGHT some new krylon flat back with the sh*tty ass 360 tip or w/e it's called (cause I didn't know sh*t about sh*t in the game) & went under a bridge near my house and drew a tri force & wrote "Don't trip chocolate chip!" Hahaha, I got such an adrenaline rush I booked out of there to draw a peace sign on the ground with some fluorescent orange I also had then went home feeling like a bad ass. 8)
StoneyMcPot

Postby THE RUSSIAN BEAR on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:42 pm

my first time was in broad daylight on a truck. i wrote MZC and it actually wasnt that bad for my first time. the fill was sketchy and it was tiny, but i had a video and i felt good. then i accidentally deleted it
R.I.P. MISHA. 1971-2012
biz-one wrote:Imagine for a second that the entire earth was abandoned. Just you and millions of abandoned buildings and no other people to see your work or ever appreciate it .would you hit the paint store first? I would.
THE RUSSIAN BEAR

Postby Curb Stomp on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:34 pm

I pissed my name in the snow. Looks better than half the sh*t on here.
SprayitdontsayiT wrote:I like licking out men's butthole's like butter.
Curb Stomp

Postby IntrinsicSardonicism on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:53 pm

First time I went out with a friend after having a few beers and watching a bunch of graffiti sh*t on Netflix. We always painted sh*t in his basement so we had a ton of stencils and sh*t and absolutely horrible cans and markers. There was one of those police speed catcher things (what the f*ck are those for? They don't have cameras or anything.) and we f*cking scribbled sh*t all over it, tagged stupid sh*t on some little billboard thing on the other side of the street, and painted sh*t on the sidewalk. (It was a tiny sh*t town. Literally nothing better to paint on than the f*cking road.) We snuck around a couple blocks making our way towards the local dive bar to paint its huge back wall and right before we made it there a cop car rolls around the corner and stops us. Within about four seconds two more cars show up (I guess someone saw us "sneaking" around and called in our possible terrorist activities.) We left our wallets at his place just in case this happened, not like it made a difference... They made us stand outside for two hours trying to get us to admit we were going to paint something, finally got bored of harassing us cuffed us, drove us to his house RIGHT PAST ALL THE sh*t WE SCRIBBLED ON, and dragged us inside and made us get our ID's for them (Who wants to play "count the rights violations"?) ran them, and told us to stay out of trouble and keep it in our basements. So, being shaken up by the whole ordeal, my friend and I had another beer, grabbed our paint again, and buried the speed checker in bullsh*t. Now what did I learn? First and foremost, don't go out f*cked up so maybe I can see the f*cking car ahead of time. Next, don't paint in small towns. They have nothing better to do than f*ck your life up. The whole ordeal took 3 f*cking hours, to walk away with no ticket, no arrest, no nothing. Okay. Now I will be accepting all ridicule in writing and unintelligible internet bullsh*t. Thank you.
IntrinsicSardonicism

Postby EMOC on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:08 pm

My first time tagging was when I joined a crew. In order to get in, I had to get jumped, but since I was already close with pretty much everyone there, they decided I would be in if I went out tagging with them. Of course, this was a few months ago and my tag was just nothing but toy back then, but I got better now. At first I tagged SOON, but after a while I got more into tagging and realized that SOON sounded so stupid, so I have EMOC now and SURMISE which is pretty much my second tag, but I hardly ever use it.
Don't even know why I'm here.
EMOC

Postby THE RUSSIAN BEAR on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:59 am

jumped into a crew? sounds more like a gang
R.I.P. MISHA. 1971-2012
biz-one wrote:Imagine for a second that the entire earth was abandoned. Just you and millions of abandoned buildings and no other people to see your work or ever appreciate it .would you hit the paint store first? I would.
THE RUSSIAN BEAR

Postby godless on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:32 pm

TKO all day erryday
ARMNhammer wrote:i come from a long line of bosses
godless
VIP

Postby EMOC on Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:37 am

THE RUSSIAN BEAR wrote:jumped into a crew? sounds more like a gang

Eh, it's mostly a tagging crew, just tag, smoke, chill, and sometimes tag some more.
Don't even know why I'm here.
EMOC

Postby SCAIR on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:45 pm

Gang rape cheap hoes, stab the homeless, murk fools to up your place in the gang. Oh I mean "crew"
conky wrote:I support period blood tags, keep on keepin on.

biz-one wrote:undercover is like underwater, people drown underwater, dolphins cant drown, I am a dolphin
SCAIR

Postby THE RUSSIAN BEAR on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:30 pm

prolly idolize TKO. f*ck those guys
R.I.P. MISHA. 1971-2012
THE RUSSIAN BEAR

PreviousNext

Return to DA' TOY BOX