wierd night

We live our art. And we have the scars to prove it!

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Re: wierd night

Postby HEVER on Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:44 am

i doubt there will be bullets involved...but I've been wrong before.
Have you seen this dude up ? like before you got in the game?
Alot of toy f*ckers write tko cause its like the biggest graff crew they ever heard of LOL
sometime cuzzin put you down then you feel like your part of a crew.....it could be a number of things.

Unless you're balls to the wall down for this sh*t, dont beef. It never goes away.
APFS-OG
vice wrote:HEV SO FAT, THAT NIGGA WEIGH 3 POUNDS MORE THAN VICE.
HEVER
VIP

Postby KORE on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:02 am

yeah ive seen him up bu he wont go farther than hitting up chill spots and park tables with marksalots and colored pencils, hes just pissing me off cuz im tired of seeing his retarded skull tag everywhere
SCOE wrote:
ARMNhammer wrote:Toomer cant climb

Bullsh*t! He's mexican!
KORE

Postby HEVER on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:03 am

well thats sound retarded...f*ck em up!
APFS-OG
vice wrote:HEV SO FAT, THAT NIGGA WEIGH 3 POUNDS MORE THAN VICE.
HEVER
VIP

Postby KORE on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:09 am

ill do throws over his marker tags to make him feel pathetic 8) but if guns get involved im f*cked cuz i dont know where to get one
SCOE wrote:

Bullsh*t! He's mexican!
KORE

Postby godless on Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:31 pm

KORE wrote:yeah ive seen him up bu he wont go farther than hitting up chill spots and park tables with marksalots and colored pencils, hes just pissing me off cuz im tired of seeing his retarded skull tag everywhere

KORE wrote:ill do throws over his marker tags to make him feel pathetic 8) but if guns get involved im f*cked cuz i dont know where to get one

if all he's coming with is some marker tags and colored pencils (wtf???) then i wouldn't really say he's gettin up. i say if your throwing paint, and he's only playing with tags, burn him.
ARMNhammer wrote:i come from a long line of bosses
godless
VIP

Postby KORE on Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:54 pm

i will as soon as i stock up on some hardcores, im out
SCOE wrote:

Bullsh*t! He's mexican!
KORE

Postby Zonk on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:54 pm

godless wrote:
KORE wrote:yeah ive seen him up bu he wont go farther than hitting up chill spots and park tables with marksalots and colored pencils, hes just pissing me off cuz im tired of seeing his retarded skull tag everywhere

KORE wrote:ill do throws over his marker tags to make him feel pathetic 8) but if guns get involved im f*cked cuz i dont know where to get one

if all he's coming with is some marker tags and colored pencils (wtf???) then i wouldn't really say he's gettin up. i say if your throwing paint, and he's only playing with tags, burn him.

I'd do tha same aka i agree
Evade.Tha.Fedz Crew 2010
Zonk

Postby KORE on Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:10 pm

this motherf*cker just wont stop, i covered all his sh*t with big ass throws & charecters but he keeps comin back. now he stepped his game up to mops... i dont know whatll make this b*tch stop
SCOE wrote:

Bullsh*t! He's mexican!
KORE

Postby godless on Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:29 pm

KORE wrote:this motherf*cker just wont stop, i covered all his sh*t with big ass throws & charecters but he keeps comin back. now he stepped his game up to mops... i dont know whatll make this b*tch stop

you could punch him in the face.
godless
VIP

Postby DickButtkiss on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:01 am

Don't f*ck with tko ! They're the hardest gang banging tagging Mexicans of da blocc son, tloko is finna be of your front steps waiting for you, sh*ts about to get real. Just let him go over your stuff and stop writing graffiti, that's the best idea man you don't wanna get shot and have your mom get rizzaped over some graffiti.
DickButtkiss

Postby ClickClack on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:34 pm

me and some of the homies were in seattle on night and we went into a fast food restraunt and we were catchin tags in the bathroom while we were in there and one of my friends comes out of the girls bathroom and goes wtf were you guys doing in the girls room. we laugh at him, he killed the girls bathroom. he busted out a can in there hahahahaha oh god if i'm bored again i'll post more stories.

ARMNhammer wrote: But thats Seattle Not a lot of places roll like us.
ClickClack

Postby SCOE on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:10 am

so i'm mobbing around one night hella drunk, and i get to talking to this girl outside the bar, and she's like "oh yadadadaa walk me home"
and i'm like yuuup, so we get to her house, she's like "oh help yourself to some weed" and there's just a fat pile of weed on the table, so we start smoking, and she's like, try this hash, so i did.. got too keyed/drunk, walking home blacked out at 3 AM, skating down pine and throwing up.. make it on that night owl bus, run to the back, puke alll over the bus, this homeless dude looks at me and goes "nope!" and goes to the front of the bus.. then i get home..

2 weeks later

i'm sitting in this park hella miserable because it's raining hella hard, so i'm with the homie, and we call up homegirl from the story above, and she's like "oh yup, i'm going to some show, come through" we get to her house, and she's like, "have you guys ever had four loko?" and we're all like "shiittttt we done been drankin dat" so she buys us loko, and pays for us to get into this show, and there's like, hella CHL and HEPC and Jeans tags etc in there.. sh*t was tight. That girl is the homie.
Fat Squaddin on dat
SCOE
VIP

Postby resk on Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:57 am

I got high and took one empty mini can and went tagging...Every car that went by i thought was the cops and would run and i was hella slow at running and writing. I hit this one tag on a busy street and hella cars was going by and cops always there...This guy yelled stop destroying our city and he calling the cops i looked at him...All 4 of him and got shoked...I started crying and ran...

Then i went to my friends house and started throwing up and crying over my ex like a little b*tch...Then everything got quiet and oh girl by the chi lites started playing but i was the only one who could hear it.

So i was depressed all night then passed out at 4am and woke up hella horny...Went home rubbed one off and passed out again...

I smoked 2 blunts, drank a mickey 40 oz, and hella e&J....WEIRD NIGHT!
for all of your holiday graff supplies go to http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=74938
Soul brother # 1+1....gettin' fed like where drugs & guns come from.
resk
annoying 10 year old.
annoying 10 year old.

Postby bullets on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:04 am

that was so bad, im not even going to bother to troll on it.
bullets

Postby sumcat on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:52 am

resk wrote:I smoked 2 blunts, drank a mickey 40 oz, and hella e&J...started throwing up and crying over my ex like a little b*tch...So i was depressed all night then passed out at 4am and woke up hella horny...Went home rubbed one off and passed out again...
sumcat

Postby resk on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:58 am

bullets wrote:that was so bad, im not even going to bother to troll on it.

Thought i was gonna die...
for all of your holiday graff supplies go to http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=74938
Soul brother # 1+1....gettin' fed like where drugs & guns come from.
resk
annoying 10 year old.
annoying 10 year old.

Postby DickButtkiss on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:38 am

SCOE wrote:so i'm mobbing around one night hella drunk, and i get to talking to this girl outside the bar, and she's like "oh yadadadaa walk me home"
and i'm like yuuup, so we get to her house, she's like "oh help yourself to some weed" and there's just a fat pile of weed on the table, so we start smoking, and she's like, try this hash, so i did.. got too keyed/drunk, walking home blacked out at 3 AM, skating down pine and throwing up.. make it on that night owl bus, run to the back, puke alll over the bus, this homeless dude looks at me and goes "nope!" and goes to the front of the bus.. then i get home..

2 weeks later

i'm sitting in this park hella miserable because it's raining hella hard, so i'm with the homie, and we call up homegirl from the story above, and she's like "oh yup, i'm going to some show, come through" we get to her house, and she's like, "have you guys ever had four loko?" and we're all like "shiittttt we done been drankin dat" so she buys us loko, and pays for us to get into this show, and there's like, hella CHL and HEPC and Jeans tags etc in there.. sh*t was tight. That girl is the homie.

She must either be fat, or ugly...or desperate hella desperate. Nothing against you, but most of the time its those kinds of girls that buy people mad sh*t lol.
DickButtkiss

Postby wallslut on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:54 am

The skull with the upside down cross is toomer took tko
wallslut

Postby godless on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:21 pm

thank you capt obvious
godless
VIP

Previous