What's good family? *UPDATE1*

discuss the phenomena that is graffiti and how it relates to the law and our modern society

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

What's good family? *UPDATE1*

Postby CUN. on Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:48 pm

Whats up AP crew? Yea, I'm back but you probably didn't know me anyways.
This past October I got busted, it was sh*tty. I got 8 months of probation, 6 hours community service for 8 months, and the case was continued without a finding. Basically, a little bit of community service and I'm off the hook. But, to get my probation reduced I had to clean up all of my graff, and to show the DA i did this I had to take pictures, before and after. I used a lot of markers when I was puttin my sh*t up, so what I'm eventually going to do is post a review of all of the markers I used, with the before and after flics, so all of you can know how the markers you swear by really holds up to cleaning solvents. I didnt use anything special, just some sh*t i found at home depot, regular old graffiti remover, but its surprising how easily some of this sh*t comes off. So over the next few weeks, when i have more time, I'll be editing this thread with more flics and reviews.
But good to see all the homies are still staying up! And I like the new forum layout, check back for edits.
NOTE- In a lot of the pics I forgot until after we cleaned or half way through so some of this may already look faded, and for some there is just an after flic. On with the reviews.

1. Smash- Bubble Gum in a mini drip mop. I layed this when I got my first mop, completely stayed up and never faded. It was definitely a struggle to remove but with a little elbow grease it wiped off, but drips were almost impossible to get off. All around great ink(only at AP!), but it can be cleaned for the most part, and leaves no ghost.
Before-
After-

2. Montana Gold Line Markers- This was not my marker, Montana sucks, I realize this, my buddy got one at a shop in our area and caught this, I cleaned it any ways so I i might as well have the review. This marker is sh*t, you get one hand steeze before you need to pump the tits off it. As for cleaning, this paint came off with a single wipe, leaving no trace of a tag. All around sh*tty paint in a sh*tty pump marker made by sh*tty people. ALSO- Notice there is a slap underneath it. I had to clean off both the hello and mail stickers and they are a huge pain in the balls to get off and always leave behind the sticky sh*t on the back of the slap.
Before-
After-

3. Ghetto Krink(2/3 Rusto, 1/3 Paint Thinner)-in a mini drip mop. This sh*t was hands down some of the best paint to use, especially for a home made concoction. It has a beautiful consistency, leaves nice, fat drips, and it's cheap as f*ck! The best thing about it- It was impossible to clean off. After ten minutes of hard scrubbing, we just had to paint over it, with that bright blue paint that doesn't come close to matching the original hahaha. In conclusion this is a great home made paint, that is almost impossible to clean off. Best used in a mop as often as possible because the paint will dry out the nib.
Before-
After-
I know it looks terrible. Thats the closest blue they had for dollar cans haha.
Thats it for today homies! I think I got about four or five more markers that I'll post up in the next week or so. Thanks for the comments, check back for more flics!
Last edited by CUN. on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
New Low wrote:all these new kids suck.
CUN.

Re: What's good family?

Postby bisk on Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:14 pm

sounds cool i guess.
im addicted
bisk

Postby MBardz on Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:01 pm

i was wondering where you were. you were always chill. and i'm looking forward to the reviews
T.O.N.J. I'M THE TALK OF NEW JERZ
CRISEDETBNK wrote:I wish i could climb my mom like that!
haptik wrote:im pretty sure i can drink bro.
BAVER wrote:Typical 425 hyphy thizz wigger
Tesa wrote:i wish i knew how to quit you

APFS STILL F.A.T.
MBardz
VIP

Postby Fahout-Mist on Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:57 am

dopeness thread.
at first when i saw this thread i was like..
:shock:
:o
:?
:(
:cry:
:x
:)
:D
:lol:
:mrgreen:
8)
icametopaint wrote:Im better then you, and half the forum.
AZMA wrote:He's like Silon, but without the funny and actual talent.

Silon wrote:the only throw ive ever seen from you looked like someone stuck a marker in their dick and did a hands free throwup
Fahout-Mist

Postby MethRSK on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:41 am

I'll spit this black from my mouth at this world i dispise, i'll spit this midnight venom into your AMERICAN EYES, FROM THE BACK OF MY SKULL TO THE BLACK OF MY MOUTH HATE FILLS MY HEAD, I CAN'T GET IT OUT.
MethRSK
VIP

Postby AMPlify on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:24 pm

Dope tread idea Im psyched on the reviews! :lol:
vice wrote:ETCH BATH - YOU BATHE IN IT.

h3ad5h0t3 wrote:lol yeah i mean the complete toyness of some people
AMPlify

Postby PhillyCheeseSteak on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:41 pm

What's the deal?
I'm trying to get my review reading on.
Don't promise what you can't deliver.
with wiz
PhillyCheeseSteak

Postby CUN. on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:52 pm

Yea, my fault guys like I said I don't have much time but tomorow afternoon I'll definately be posting up the first few markers so you cats can get your review dick wet.sorry again homies, I'm on this.
CUN.

Postby Duke EeLLington on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:05 am

CUN. wrote:I'll definately be posting up the first few markers so you cats can get your review dick wet.

Oh man, this might be the quote of the year.
I think it's hilarious.
biz-one wrote:
Duke EeLLington wrote:Don't flatter him!
There is only one poster here who has my little heart.

<3 u 2 dukie
Duke EeLLington
Jungle VIP

Postby Fahout-Mist on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:34 am

Duke EeLLington wrote:
CUN. wrote:I'll definately be posting up the first few markers so you cats can get your review dick wet.

Oh man, this might be the quote of the year.
I think it's hilarious.

me too LOLOL!!!!11!!!0ne!!

wait isnt it afternoon yet?
damn this'll be good
icametopaint wrote:Im better then you, and half the forum.
AZMA wrote:He's like Silon, but without the funny and actual talent.

Silon wrote:the only throw ive ever seen from you looked like someone stuck a marker in their dick and did a hands free throwup
Fahout-Mist

Re: What's good family? *UPDATE1*

Postby dotdotdot on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:28 pm

the first one looks like it was already buffed.
dotdotdot

Postby CUN. on Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:33 pm

Nah I forgot to take the pic and it was already comin off
CUN.

Postby GAMERONE on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:12 am

CUN. wrote:Whats up AP crew? Yea, I'm back but you probably didn't know me anyways.
This past October I got busted, it was sh*tty. I got 8 months of probation, 6 hours community service for 8 months, and the case was continued without a finding. Basically, a little bit of community service and I'm off the hook. But, to get my probation reduced I had to clean up all of my graff, and to show the DA i did this I had to take pictures, before and after. I used a lot of markers when I was puttin my sh*t up, so what I'm eventually going to do is post a review of all of the markers I used, with the before and after flics, so all of you can know how the markers you swear by really holds up to cleaning solvents. I didnt use anything special, just some sh*t i found at home depot, regular old graffiti remover, but its surprising how easily some of this sh*t comes off. So over the next few weeks, when i have more time, I'll be editing this thread with more flics and reviews.
But good to see all the homies are still staying up! And I like the new forum layout, check back for edits.
NOTE- In a lot of the pics I forgot until after we cleaned or half way through so some of this may already look faded, and for some there is just an after flic. On with the reviews.

1. Smash- Bubble Gum in a mini drip mop. I layed this when I got my first mop, completely stayed up and never faded. It was definitely a struggle to remove but with a little elbow grease it wiped off, but drips were almost impossible to get off. All around great ink(only at AP!), but it can be cleaned for the most part, and leaves no ghost.
Before-
After-

2. Montana Gold Line Markers- This was not my marker, Montana sucks, I realize this, my buddy got one at a shop in our area and caught this, I cleaned it any ways so I i might as well have the review. This marker is sh*t, you get one hand steeze before you need to pump the tits off it. As for cleaning, this paint came off with a single wipe, leaving no trace of a tag. All around sh*tty paint in a sh*tty pump marker made by sh*tty people. ALSO- Notice there is a slap underneath it. I had to clean off both the hello and mail stickers and they are a huge pain in the balls to get off and always leave behind the sticky sh*t on the back of the slap.
Before-
After-

3. Ghetto Krink(2/3 Rusto, 1/3 Paint Thinner)-in a mini drip mop. This sh*t was hands down some of the best paint to use, especially for a home made concoction. It has a beautiful consistency, leaves nice, fat drips, and it's cheap as f*ck! The best thing about it- It was impossible to clean off. After ten minutes of hard scrubbing, we just had to paint over it, with that bright blue paint that doesn't come close to matching the original hahaha. In conclusion this is a great home made paint, that is almost impossible to clean off. Best used in a mop as often as possible because the paint will dry out the nib.
Before-
After-
I know it looks terrible. Thats the closest blue they had for dollar cans haha.
Thats it for today homies! I think I got about four or five more markers that I'll post up in the next week or so. Thanks for the comments, check back for more flics!
sad this is only 6 hours i got 100 hours :( :(
Im a Derp.
GAMERONE

Postby Derby on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:38 am

I got 150 but thats not the point stop bumping old threads!
vice wrote:Actually I'm really high and I don't know how to explain the science of what I'm trying to say, but I swear I know what I'm talking about.

Gettinup wrote:I love this kid, In a gay way.

Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
Derby

Postby GAMERONE on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:32 am

Derby wrote:I got 150 but thats not the point stop bumping old threads!

OK!!!!!!
Im a Derp.
GAMERONE

Return to GRAFFITI,THE LAW,AND THE PUBLIC