Tutorial SuperThread

trying to step up your game? come in here to share Ideas. Learn about techniques and other various skill sharing.

Re: Tutorial SuperThread

Postby fo sev crip on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:42 pm

[quote="A Rock"]Politics is all corrupt bullsh*t. I don't give a f*ck, I just wanna paint and sh*t.

[quote="STEG229"]i swear everyone is douche bags on here.
fo sev crip

Postby 8{} on Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:04 pm

I would love to smoke a blunt with azma.
[quote="resk630"]a girl doesnt want a whole bunch of bad sex

[quote="godless"]man what are they teaching kids these days??? you should've known how awesome acid was by the time you reached high school Scoe.
8{}

Postby Gettinup on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:42 pm

Lmao..
Trained in the art of vandalism.
Gettinup

Postby DHIE on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:54 am

[quote="8{}"]I would love to watch azma smoke my blunt, and f*ck my girl.

word?
[quote="vice"]Drink a High Life 40 and smoke a blunt. It'll do you some good.
DHIE

Location: all alone, in a wretched casket. no religion, just maggots feeding on my skin.

Postby fo sev crip on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:14 pm

[quote="A Rock"]Politics is all corrupt bullsh*t. I don't give a f*ck, I just wanna paint and sh*t.

fo sev crip

Postby oaktownshine on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:04 pm

take note kids.
[quote="ARMNhammer"]
Girls will think you are fancy, and will let you bone them

No duct tape needed
oaktownshine
VIP

Postby resk630 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:27 am

is it considered dry snitching if when you first joined you put up your myspace or facebook url and someone else on here that has been here long uses it as there "website"?
www.myspace.com/worduphiphop
[quote="SCOE"]yo resk, wanna have a slumber party?

[quote="BAVER"]What the f*ck? Does getting heated about whites make you literate?

[quote="oaktownshine"]aint no niggas on this planet earth that listen to that.
resk630

Postby fo sev crip on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:26 am

IMO you shouldn't have posted it if you didn't want people to see it.

fo sev crip

Postby resk630 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:36 pm

but you guys considered it snitching when it happened to dreak.

[quote="BAVER"]What the f*ck? Does getting heated about whites make you literate?

resk630

Postby dreaken1993 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:03 pm

that cause i aint neva say it was me foo and that nigga tried very hard to say it was me, when obviously it wasnt
and plus im a f*cking goon and you can eat a dick old nigguh
ART PRIMO FAT SQKWAD

-BIG NIGGAS LEAVING FOOTPRINTS IN THE CONCRETE
dreaken1993
VIP

Postby resk630 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:08 pm

yum...dick!

resk630

Postby biz-one on Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:49 am

[quote="resk630"]is it considered dry snitching if when you first joined you put up your myspace or facebook url and someone else on here that has been here long uses it as there "website"?

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha
It took you like 6 months to notice it was my website.
[quote="godless"]this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

[quote="Coffee"]I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one

Postby resk630 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:51 am

i noticed but when i asked you to take it down you didnt.

resk630

Postby biz-one on Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:16 am

[quote="resk630"]i noticed but when i asked you to take it down you didnt.

Go look at my profile thing now.
I took it down as soon as I got your PM asking me to.
[quote="godless"]this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

[quote="Coffee"]I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one

Postby resk630 on Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:19 am

ive sent you like 2 before.

but you did it so yea im good.

resk630

Postby t-pain on Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:17 am

gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay
gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay
ggaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay
aygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay
t-pain

Postby ace111dom111tora*-- on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:50 am

ggaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay
aygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay
gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayga
gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayga
[quote="New Low"]I have a dream! To get into the magical box of rhythms duke ordered to ship me back to the 90's.

[quote="ARMNhammer"]really. Who the f*ck is Armn? I wanna know!
ace111dom111tora*--

Postby vice on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:57 am

Any such further posts on anyone's end will result in a 1-day ban. Forever.
[quote="godless"]we all know that girls are great and keeping secrets and never gossip about sh*t to their friends.
vice

Postby fo sev crip on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:02 pm

[quote="vice"]1-day ban. Forever.

fo sev crip

Postby sur1 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:58 pm

^ awesome
sur1

Location: where the bitches know bout my panentheism. gnome sayin?

PreviousNext

Return to SKILL SWAP