Toy questions?!

Its all good young guns. You gotta start somewhere. Come here to get a leg up on your friends at school

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Re: Toy questions?!

Postby resk on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:45 am

dirty wrote:Anything I can get at like a grocery store?

Lmao
for all of your holiday graff supplies go to http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=74938
Soul brother # 1+1....gettin' fed like where drugs & guns come from.
resk
annoying 10 year old.
annoying 10 year old.

Postby PanAm on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:04 am

dirty wrote:Anything I can get at like a grocery store?

you might find some female caps on the cleaning products but that's about it
PanAm

Postby dirty on Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Haha I know it's gay as f*ck my mom went through my sh*t cuz she thought I was smoking again and found a bottle of ink and a OTR and thought I was huffing so anything that smells she takes it and says she never even saw it. So I have to skate to buy sh*t and all I have near me is a grocery store and a hardware store
"Is graffiti any more "damaging" to sociey than commercial propoganda ?"
dirty

Postby Influx on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:59 pm

dirty wrote:Haha I know it's gay as f*ck my mom went through my sh*t cuz she thought I was smoking again and found a bottle of ink and a OTR and thought I was huffing so anything that smells she takes it and says she never even saw it. So I have to skate to buy sh*t and all I have near me is a grocery store and a hardware store

stop you just said hardware store? the hardware stores where i live can have paint and stuff like that, one even had metalic metal markers that were sick, since they had nibs you could flare.... dude i imagine you have some sort of bus system or somthing or what ever where you live or dedicate a day to skate across town... dude u could make ink outa pens rubbing alchohal and brake fluid then use dyes to add color... you can also make a mop outa deoderant and some sort of rough clothe to make a nib get creative man, youtube teaches you alot of trick and tips about making diy sh*t
Influx

Postby godless on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:21 pm

You also need to learn how to hide yo sh*t, prison style. Your mom can't take what she can't find

/realtalk
ARMNhammer wrote:i come from a long line of bosses
godless
VIP

Postby resk on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:49 pm

word, i can fit 3 pilot jumbos up my anal cavity
for all of your holiday graff supplies go to http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=74938
Soul brother # 1+1....gettin' fed like where drugs & guns come from.
resk
annoying 10 year old.
annoying 10 year old.

Postby Influx on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:53 pm

resk wrote:word, i can fit 3 pilot jumbos up my anal cavity

god damn resk you a prison pro at hiding sh*t!
Influx

Postby dirty on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:55 pm

Influx wrote:
dirty wrote:Haha I know it's gay as f*ck my mom went through my sh*t cuz she thought I was smoking again and found a bottle of ink and a OTR and thought I was huffing so anything that smells she takes it and says she never even saw it. So I have to skate to buy sh*t and all I have near me is a grocery store and a hardware store

stop you just said hardware store? the hardware stores where i live can have paint and stuff like that, one even had metalic metal markers that were sick, since they had nibs you could flare.... dude i imagine you have some sort of bus system or somthing or what ever where you live or dedicate a day to skate across town... dude u could make ink outa pens rubbing alchohal and brake fluid then use dyes to add color... you can also make a mop outa deoderant and some sort of rough clothe to make a nib get creative man, youtube teaches you alot of trick and tips about making diy sh*t

i was banned from my hardware store haha and i have ink and paint i hide the sh*t were my weed used to be, i got to comfetable and thats why i got cought but i really whanna make som krink
"Is graffiti any more "damaging" to sociey than commercial propoganda ?"
dirty

Postby Influx on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:29 pm

dirty wrote:
Influx wrote:

i was banned from my hardware store haha and i have ink and paint i hide the sh*t were my weed used to be, i got to comfetable and thats why i got cought but i really whanna make som krink

fine all you can do is get a gun and rob that place make the person who banned you bite a curb then no one will remember if your banned or not
Influx

Postby Walleeto on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:12 pm

could you use fuel injector cleaner on a homemade ink mix?
...Costa Rica...
Walleeto

Postby godless on Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:13 pm

not sure, make a small test batch and see what happens, post your results.
godless
VIP

Postby Walleeto on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:31 pm

ok.. i will try it out this days... im not going out yet, im more like experimenting first then i will use the best ink results to go out
...Costa Rica...
Walleeto

Another Name post...

Postby Rabit on Fri May 24, 2013 8:25 am

I know there are like 5 f*ckin million posts about this but I'm a toy who needs to know I aint jackin anybodys Name
I got three so far:
Mobi (like Moby)
Rabit
and Key

Help a toy on his road to fame?
Rabit

Re: Another Name post...

Postby StoneyMcPot on Fri May 24, 2013 8:55 am

Google images the names you want to write with the word "graffiti" in the search too. That will give you an idea if anyone else writes that word, also theres flikr, tumblr, & sevral other sites people dump their graff photos so look there
StoneyMcPot

Postby EMOC on Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:51 am

How can I make my ink thicker, without f*cking it up? I made some homemade ink(A'LOT of trial and error) and it's pretty good, just need to thicken it a bit.
Don't even know why I'm here.
EMOC

Postby Walleeto on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:06 pm

EMOC wrote:How can I make my ink thicker, without f*cking it up? I made some homemade ink(A'LOT of trial and error) and it's pretty good, just need to thicken it a bit.

with cigarrete ash... when you pour it in a mop or whatever you gonna use, put a coffee sheet on first so all that ash you dont want wont get into the mop
...Costa Rica...
Walleeto

Postby Yoru on Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am

EMOC wrote:How can I make my ink thicker, without f*cking it up? I made some homemade ink(A'LOT of trial and error) and it's pretty good, just need to thicken it a bit.

A long while back I tried flour...didn't work out oh-so-bad, but it was super sh*tty at the same time...
dotdotdot wrote:why would anybody sig this quote?

conky wrote:It's funny how the only spam on this forum is fake Nikes and high dollar prostitution.
Yoru

Location: Look up on top of that building...that's me on the ledge.

Postby godless on Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:40 pm

i think if you were going to use something out of the kitchen then corn starch would be a better idea. it's not going to turn to glue like wet flour does
godless
VIP

Postby lettheboypaint on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:42 pm

anyone know a good mix for a mini wide? i tried pilot with a tiny bit of leather dye for a tint but it was too thick.
lettheboypaint

Postby SCAIR on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Straight pilot was too thick for you? Whut.
conky wrote:I support period blood tags, keep on keepin on.

biz-one wrote:undercover is like underwater, people drown underwater, dolphins cant drown, I am a dolphin
SCAIR

PreviousNext

Return to DA' TOY BOX