TKO!

If its graff and on a wall. Then Its in here....

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by The Fame Game Clothing Company
This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by The Fame Game Clothing Company
Please support our fine sponsors


Re: TKO!

Postby redneB.rM on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:08 pm

blunted wrote:
SENTONE wrote:
blunted wrote:
SENTONE wrote:if u gotta get jumped in to be a crew is just retarted

YOU GET JUMPED INTO MSK AND AWR
SABER TALKS ABOUT IT IN ONE OF THOSE MOVIES
INFAMY I THINK



if graffiti infamy he was talking about how this kid was getting jumped by some hardcore gang bangers



NO WHEN HE ENDS UP IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE HIS HOMIES JUMPED HIM INTO THE CREW
HIS MOM CRYS ABOUT IT


Image
ImageImage
Image
redneB.rM
 
Posts: 5126
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:48 pm
Location: NW

Re: TKO!

Postby SENTONE on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:11 pm

blunted wrote:
SENTONE wrote:
blunted wrote:
SENTONE wrote:if u gotta get jumped in to be a crew is just retarted

YOU GET JUMPED INTO MSK AND AWR
SABER TALKS ABOUT IT IN ONE OF THOSE MOVIES
INFAMY I THINK



if graffiti infamy he was talking about how this kid was getting jumped by some hardcore gang bangers



NO WHEN HE ENDS UP IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE HIS HOMIES JUMPED HIM INTO THE CREW
HIS MOM CRYS ABOUT IT



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTg2wuqn6z4

?
LiveLifeLootin wrote:ZEBCREW 4 LIFE


RIP ANGEL DOV.
User avatar
SENTONE
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:34 pm
Location: NorthEnd

Re: TKO!

Postby redneB.rM on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:13 pm

SENTONE wrote:
blunted wrote:
SENTONE wrote:
blunted wrote:
SENTONE wrote:if u gotta get jumped in to be a crew is just retarted

YOU GET JUMPED INTO MSK AND AWR
SABER TALKS ABOUT IT IN ONE OF THOSE MOVIES
INFAMY I THINK



if graffiti infamy he was talking about how this kid was getting jumped by some hardcore gang bangers



NO WHEN HE ENDS UP IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE HIS HOMIES JUMPED HIM INTO THE CREW
HIS MOM CRYS ABOUT IT



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTg2wuqn6z4

?




....why even post the video if thats EXACTLY what he just said?
ImageImage
Image
redneB.rM
 
Posts: 5126
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:48 pm
Location: NW

Re: TKO!

Postby SENTONE on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:25 pm

redneB.rM wrote:
SENTONE wrote:
blunted wrote:
SENTONE wrote:
blunted wrote:
SENTONE wrote:if u gotta get jumped in to be a crew is just retarted

YOU GET JUMPED INTO MSK AND AWR
SABER TALKS ABOUT IT IN ONE OF THOSE MOVIES
INFAMY I THINK



if graffiti infamy he was talking about how this kid was getting jumped by some hardcore gang bangers



NO WHEN HE ENDS UP IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE HIS HOMIES JUMPED HIM INTO THE CREW
HIS MOM CRYS ABOUT IT



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTg2wuqn6z4

?




....why even post the video if thats EXACTLY what he just said?


to see if that wat he was talking about
LiveLifeLootin wrote:ZEBCREW 4 LIFE


RIP ANGEL DOV.
User avatar
SENTONE
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:34 pm
Location: NorthEnd

Re: TKO!

Postby redneB.rM on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:30 pm

SENTONE wrote:
redneB.rM wrote:
SENTONE wrote:
blunted wrote:
SENTONE wrote:
blunted wrote:
SENTONE wrote:if u gotta get jumped in to be a crew is just retarted

YOU GET JUMPED INTO MSK AND AWR
SABER TALKS ABOUT IT IN ONE OF THOSE MOVIES
INFAMY I THINK



if graffiti infamy he was talking about how this kid was getting jumped by some hardcore gang bangers



NO WHEN HE ENDS UP IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE HIS HOMIES JUMPED HIM INTO THE CREW
HIS MOM CRYS ABOUT IT



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTg2wuqn6z4

?




....why even post the video if thats EXACTLY what he just said?


to see if that wat he was talking about



its not abundantly obvious?
ImageImage
Image
redneB.rM
 
Posts: 5126
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:48 pm
Location: NW

Re: TKO!

Postby dotdotdot on Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:58 am

stop quoting everything.
dotdotdot
 
Posts: 5401
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: soileds basement

Re: TKO!

Postby OMH on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:02 pm

dotdotdot wrote:stop quoting everything.

8)
Duke EeLLington wrote:oh butt plugs!
User avatar
OMH
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: fo too fye

Re: TKO!

Postby beju on Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:01 pm

HURRR HURRRRRR :F
WUT UP?
User avatar
beju
 
Posts: 553
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 10:16 am
Location: 530

Re: Re:

Postby REMUF on Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:48 pm

blunted wrote:
MBardz wrote:
blunted wrote:
REMUF wrote:
blunted wrote:
REMUF wrote:
blunted wrote:tko is not even dope anymore
its nothing but tag banging and fighting now
toomer is claiming msk awr more and more
and the mta crew has the green light on all tko members

i totally agree
some tkos are f*cken toy too but they dont really get up much
tko is like 150 deep or some sh*t and you can probably name like 20 at the most
i wonder why? :roll: :roll:



dont front like you wouldnt blow toomer for a chance to kick it with the kight owls

i use to be one sorta
sh*t was lame
i seriously dont give a f*ck about them
and you dont even know me b*tch



you used to be tko
lol
if that was true i think a few more poeple would know who fumer is
no offence

i believe it. i mean, i've heard stories of kids being in 3a (famous seattle crew, if you didn't know) and not being famous at all.




ITS DIFFERENT
TKO IS LIKE A GANG
NOBODY WALKS IN OR GETS CHECKED IN
YOU GET THE sh*t KICKED OUT OF YOU TO BE DOWN

i said SORTA
i wasnt really on
i was just suppose to act like i was to see if i was down enough(write it /rep it etc...)
btw i wasnt but alot of people get in just cuz they kick it with em even when theyre not really that good
tko doesnt really get up as much as alot of other crews
i see mta waaayyy more
Duke EeLLington wrote:When I walk down the street with an erection, there will be no survivors.

AZMA wrote:That's like taking candy from a baby, only if the baby was dead and I already had it's candy.
User avatar
REMUF
VIP
 
Posts: 1720
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:50 pm

Re: TKO!

Postby SENTONE on Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:17 pm

they shouldn't get jumped in it should just be how up u are
LiveLifeLootin wrote:ZEBCREW 4 LIFE


RIP ANGEL DOV.
User avatar
SENTONE
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:34 pm
Location: NorthEnd

Re: TKO!

Postby BAVER on Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:18 pm

I'm guessing its to see if you can hold your own.
Nobody wants someone in a crew who's a complete b*tch.
cyberize wrote:what crawl up your ass? nigga
User avatar
BAVER
VIP
 
Posts: 4303
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:54 pm

Re: TKO!

Postby SENTONE on Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:28 pm

BAVER wrote:I'm guessing its to see if you can hold your own.
Nobody wants someone in a crew who's a complete b*tch.



id rather be in a chill crew
LiveLifeLootin wrote:ZEBCREW 4 LIFE


RIP ANGEL DOV.
User avatar
SENTONE
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:34 pm
Location: NorthEnd

Re: TKO!

Postby MBardz on Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:22 pm

BAVER wrote:I'm guessing its to see if you can hold your own.
Nobody wants someone in a crew who's a complete b*tch.

i see what you mean, but i don't care if there's a b*tch in my crew. if they're a b*tch, they won't have beef with a million different writers, which gives the crew a better name
T.O.N.J. I'M THE TALK OF NEW JERZ
CRISEDETBNK wrote:I wish i could climb my mom like that!
haptik wrote:im pretty sure i can drink bro.
BAVER wrote:Typical 425 hyphy thizz wigger
Tesa wrote:i wish i knew how to quit you

APFS STILL F.A.T.
User avatar
MBardz
VIP
 
Posts: 13444
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: 36 Chambers [732]

Re: TKO!

Postby sully654 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:33 pm

thats different.
Duke EeLLington wrote:Smash Ink gives head it's so good.


BONE BRIGADE ALL DAY ERRRRRR DAY

BF9K2.0=captin planet,animosity,captin mcmillen,charizard,caterpie,pope,jamal smith
User avatar
sully654
 
Posts: 5366
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:17 pm

Re: TKO!

Postby blunted on Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:01 pm

you know how much pussy you can get by being in tko?
Image
goodnight sweet prince
User avatar
blunted
VIP
 
Posts: 4687
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:18 pm
Location: elaye

Re: TKO!

Postby sully654 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:23 pm

im sure you dont.
Duke EeLLington wrote:Smash Ink gives head it's so good.


BONE BRIGADE ALL DAY ERRRRRR DAY

BF9K2.0=captin planet,animosity,captin mcmillen,charizard,caterpie,pope,jamal smith
User avatar
sully654
 
Posts: 5366
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:17 pm

Re: TKO!

Postby blunted on Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:25 pm

sully654 wrote:im sure you dont.

i can imagine
la is full of graff sluts
and tko is top of their list
Image
goodnight sweet prince
User avatar
blunted
VIP
 
Posts: 4687
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:18 pm
Location: elaye

Re: TKO!

Postby BAVER on Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:55 pm

MBardz wrote:
BAVER wrote:I'm guessing its to see if you can hold your own.
Nobody wants someone in a crew who's a complete b*tch.

i see what you mean, but i don't care if there's a b*tch in my crew. if they're a b*tch, they won't have beef with a million different writers, which gives the crew a better name

I mean b*tch as in a person who's gonna start beef and expect the crew to handle it
cyberize wrote:what crawl up your ass? nigga
User avatar
BAVER
VIP
 
Posts: 4303
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:54 pm

Re: TKO!

Postby vice on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:02 am

SENTONE wrote:they shouldn't get jumped in it should just be how up u are

your opinion on this doesn't matter at all. They jump you in. Oh well.
godless wrote:we all know that girls are great and keeping secrets and never gossip about sh*t to their friends.
User avatar
vice
VIP
 
Posts: 9737
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:08 pm
Location: 804Q

Re: TKO!

Postby redneB.rM on Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:52 pm

ImageImage
Image
redneB.rM
 
Posts: 5126
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:48 pm
Location: NW

PreviousNext

Return to CONCRETE JUNGLE

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests