The Northwest Thread

If its graff and on a wall. Then Its in here....

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by The Fame Game Clothing Company
This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by The Fame Game Clothing Company
Please support our fine sponsors

Re: The Northwest Thread

Postby sumcat on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:09 pm

Yep
sumcat

Postby Sm. on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:54 am

Seedr sh*t is whack as f*ck.
Sm.

Postby Gluecap on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:22 am

Ummmmmmm, No.
Cassie Tert wrote: He looks at me, clearly identifies me as his son. Then he shows me his genitals and runs away into the night.

conky wrote:If rcane stands for rock cocaine then I would indeed like it to be free.
Gluecap

Postby FFarg on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:49 am

I'd actually like to hear this debate. Especially since this isn't the first time I've heard that.
Ikarus wrote: I am essentially the best cop on here.
FFarg
VIP

Postby resk on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:28 am

my 2 cents.. seedr from what ive seen isnt that dope, but he's been around.. & he's respected i guess... 3A right?

idk anything tho..
for all of your holiday graff supplies go to http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=74938
Soul brother # 1+1....gettin' fed like where drugs & guns come from.
resk
annoying 10 year old.
annoying 10 year old.

Postby whatupdun on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:48 am

Seeds dope. His sh*ts just grimey and toys can't handle it. The dude founded btm and 3a.
whatupdun

Postby FFarg on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:33 pm

Grimey you say? If there was a secret contest to see who says grimey first.....you would've won. Im not one that subscribes to that terminology when referencing style. I think it's an excuse for a lack of concern for the presentation of one's graffiti. For instance I've heard people describe other writers who just do hella tags and dont really care what it looks like as grimey. That just sounds like that person just does sh*tty tags which is all fine if your a person that digs that.

I'd like to hear more tho. Or if you could describe "grimey" in a way that could make sense to me when referencing style.

If this was a debate I'd say his photo realistic stock cap pieces are sick!

My con would be his hollows over tight pieces on trains are bad form.
FFarg
VIP

Postby Sm. on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:43 pm

Dude is using piss paint all I've ever seen was wack hollows. Whats this kid doing trying to flare throws? Just because he founded 3a don't mean sh*t; look at Cope2 niggah sucks, throwie is basic as f*ck. But damn all im saying is his wasting paint he puts that on trains sh*tty Ill put pics in here when I find some.
Sm.

Postby whatupdun on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:29 pm

FFarg wrote: Grimey you say? If there was a secret contest to see who says grimey first.....you would've won. Im not one that subscribes to that terminology when referencing style.

Hahaha yeah its definitely played out.

FFarg wrote: I think it's an excuse for a lack of concern for the presentation of one's graffiti.

It basically is. In my opinion sloppy throwups look good around town, I get that it would be annoying on trains. Sloppy throwups with totally wack style are another matter though, that sh*t sucks. I think seeds style is decent and I like the old school feel he brings. You can have a dope style and still be grimey (ex. snide), you can also have a wack style and be grimey (ex. beef, but I like his handstyles sometimes).

FFarg wrote: If this was a debate I'd say his photo realistic stock cap pieces are sick!

Definitely, he can also paint a mean still life.
whatupdun

Postby Gluecap on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:11 pm

The guy gets around and he just has more of a lazy style i guess. He's a better artist than writer in my opinion though.
Cassie Tert wrote: He looks at me, clearly identifies me as his son. Then he shows me his genitals and runs away into the night.

conky wrote:If rcane stands for rock cocaine then I would indeed like it to be free.
Gluecap

Postby Cornelius on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Not feeling that still life. Dont really get the whole take whatever is on your coffee table and paint it steeze. But opinions are like assholes they say.
Cornelius

Postby oldnews on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:53 pm

walked right into a gay conversation didn't i .how can you enjoy judging another man so much seeds art is dope seed has that old school feel seed has painted portraits in spots alot of you wont do a hollow the guy gets up travels the world and does his thing not one of you would tell him he sucks to his face i got alot of respect for seed everyone from Seattle should. as far as the trains go i hear ya i have never seen him go over anyone but i do see his floaters above people
oldnews

Postby resk on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:09 pm

yeah, regardless of style i got mad respect for the guy.. he started btm too? going over btm here is dangerous.. make it a habbit, they'll run you outta f*ckin town. Lmao... sh*ts happened more than once..

& i mean.. recently someone told me " its whatever you want it to be, nobody sets your limits except you. "

that has been dwelling on me.. seed probably doesn't gaf about us discussing him.. what we say is void.. he does his own sh*t, not tryna please erry1.. just himself..
for all of your holiday graff supplies go to http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=74938
Soul brother # 1+1....gettin' fed like where drugs & guns come from.
resk
annoying 10 year old.
annoying 10 year old.

Postby oldnews on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Big Time Mob!!!!! we out here props to seed and if u dont like him....he doesnt give a f*ck
oldnews

Postby Sm. on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:45 pm

I've been around the world too doesn't mean sh*t. Why wouldn't I say that to his face will he get all butt hurt? Stop ridin on his dick so go visit Mr. Rogers an sit on his panny loafers gay ass. Niggah is wack just saying.
Sm.

Postby whatupdun on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:19 pm

Cornelius wrote:Not feeling that still life. Dont really get the whole take whatever is on your coffee table and paint it steeze. But opinions are like assholes they say.

really? his still lifes always crack me up.

Sm. wrote:I've been around the world too doesn't mean sh*t. Why wouldn't I say that to his face will he get all butt hurt? Stop ridin on his dick so go visit Mr. Rogers an sit on his panny loafers gay ass. Niggah is wack just saying.

stop being a hipster about it and show some respect. he's a seattle legend. nobody cares if some e-thugs gettin jelly.
whatupdun

Postby oldnews on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:49 pm

you cant be on the internet crying about how another man is affecting your life long enough for u to hate on him over a large amount of time on a internet forum and call other people gay its that whole pot callin the kettle black thing.
oldnews

Postby biz-one on Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:31 am

resk wrote: " its whatever you want it to be, nobody sets your limits except you. "

Dude I said that. omg hop off my dick already
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one
VIP

Postby FFarg on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:14 am

Floaters above people is what I meant. You know what I'm talkin about.
FFarg
VIP

Postby Sm. on Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:03 am

Cuase his style is whack an your ridin his dick like a jew in a prison b*tch?
Sm.

PreviousNext

Return to CONCRETE JUNGLE