The Death of your Black Book.

Post your best. And talk about technique

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Re: The Death of your Black Book.

Postby biz-one on Wed May 25, 2011 4:55 pm

I definately read that in Joe Dirts accent.
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.

conky wrote:$20 through paypal to the first person to shoot killinit. Dead serious.
biz-one
VIP

Postby -D3K- on Sun May 29, 2011 12:58 pm

Ikarus wrote:that your wife. this is the internet. as you best quoted ke$ha "blah blah blah"
dude noone gives a f*ck. there's one dude on here who's wife I will speak kindly of, and she's on the forum as well and hella cool.
your wife could be your f*cking first cousin for all I care, I could give a f*ck. also, I have a smart mouth because I'm a smart guy, not just the usual 14 year old surburban white kid on here.
finally, and this has nothing to do with your wife, but either you were camping outside of Detroit, or you "caught throwups" on a f*cking rock in the f*cking wilderness, which makes you three things: retarded, trashy, and a douchebag. paint where it makes sense to paint, or do it legally, I don't give a f*ck, just don't mess up the woods because you think we still have some sort of manifest destiny to bend the wild f*cking west to the will of the American people. it's just ignorant.
oh, and seriously, good luck with your future kid. no sarcasm.

Dude i bet you were f*cking halarious in school...
(my blackbewk is in my gun safe)
..................Image
-D3K-

Postby godless on Sun May 29, 2011 9:07 pm

is that where your grammar is too?
ARMNhammer wrote:i come from a long line of bosses
godless
VIP

Postby slutsRus on Mon May 30, 2011 1:55 am

swoosh
-D3K- wrote:
Coffee wrote:Wow, you're the biggggest gay cunt.

ikr?
slutsRus

Postby -D3K- on Mon May 30, 2011 2:41 pm

godless wrote:is that where your grammar is too?

I Talk in internet language to spice things up and to make peeple lulz betch
..................Image
-D3K-

Postby godless on Mon May 30, 2011 3:17 pm

proper grammar and punctuation is the internet language. check out any website, most all of them use these tools to convey thoughts and ideas. you are using more of a myspace/txtmsg type language. only you're doing it wrong and actually typing just as much as a if you had spelled the words correctly.
godless
VIP

Postby Gluecap on Tue May 31, 2011 6:44 am

I've gotten paint taken from me but i won't let pigs take my black book. They've tried. I get angry and always get it back haha.
Cassie Tert wrote: He looks at me, clearly identifies me as his son. Then he shows me his genitals and runs away into the night.

conky wrote:If rcane stands for rock cocaine then I would indeed like it to be free.
Gluecap

Postby TREW on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:10 pm

On the fireworks subject, about 3 years ago i had the great idea to put 3 boxes of the stuff from the inside of the popper things that you throw on the ground when your a kid, into a bag and i was about 3/4 done and i had about 2 inches of the stuff at the bottom of a quart plastic bag and my phone starts ringing. I set it down on the bowl i was using to catch the extra sh*t like sawdust and wrappers and it just f*ckin goes off right next to my head. I was deaf for a solid minute and i couldnt see for like 5 seconds. Wtf is that?
"i don't get angry, i don't get violent, and i certainly don't try to throw up on people on purpose"
TREW

Postby taleal67 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:38 pm

let me share a story. one day me and a buddy go booming at 1 or 2 in the morning. we just got home and who was whating for me, my f*cking dad. he took all of my sh*t and my blackbook. he lit the book on fire and he told me to never make another one,but i have 3 more :D my books are all in a small safe in a hole in my wall.
Mommas youngest getting paper like the oldest one.. We living better guess God felt he owed us one.[color=#FF0000][/color]
taleal67

Postby godless on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:14 pm

you're so hardcore, welcome to the forums
godless
VIP

Postby resk on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:33 pm

yeah duder, ur teh hardcorest
for all of your holiday graff supplies go to http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=74938
Soul brother # 1+1....gettin' fed like where drugs & guns come from.
resk
annoying 10 year old.
annoying 10 year old.

Previous

Return to BLACK BOOK FORUM