The Bay Area Thread

If its graff and on a wall. Then Its in here....

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by The Fame Game Clothing Company
This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by The Fame Game Clothing Company
Please support our fine sponsors


Postby GIA on Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:19 pm

Soiled wrote:Am I The Only One Who's Tired Of Apex Jokes?


You are not alone my friend.
cyberize wrote:why are you telling us this and not going out to mob the streets with them?
User avatar
GIA
 
Posts: 1895
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Blazin' the TOL

Postby Soiled on Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:20 pm

Thank Goodness!
Silon wrote:im better than everyone on the site f*ck off
User avatar
Soiled
VIP
 
Posts: 3120
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:55 pm
Location: The basement.

Postby GABEMEDS on Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:21 pm

those aint apex jokes, the dude actually writes apex.
Image
mark'emup wrote:No matter what your mother says, you are worth a sh*t.

dotdotdot wrote:gabe is the god of the internet.

WELCOME BACK ZOMBIE AZMA
User avatar
GABEMEDS
VIP
 
Posts: 7843
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: I DRIVE A CHEVROLET MOVIE THEATER

Postby Soiled on Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:22 pm

Guy Made An Apex Joke.
Silon wrote:im better than everyone on the site f*ck off
User avatar
Soiled
VIP
 
Posts: 3120
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:55 pm
Location: The basement.

Postby beju on Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm

Is that a WWL in SF?

I thought he was up in Portland?
WUT UP?
User avatar
beju
 
Posts: 553
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 10:16 am
Location: 530

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:00 pm

Soiled wrote:Guy Made An Apex Joke.


yep makes me sick to hear newer people makeing apex jokes...im sick of them jokes all together,but i really hate these new idiots that werent around for his bullsh*t, and yet they still make jokes like they were
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew
 
Posts: 6847
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:19 pm
Location: USA Illinois

Postby d4z3 on Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:36 pm

apex jokes?
APFS playa!

mark'emup wrote:graffiti doesn't need to be perfect, it just needs to piss someone else off
User avatar
d4z3
 
Posts: 1638
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:17 pm

Postby Ikarus on Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:49 pm

Wacko UTA Crew wrote:
Soiled wrote:Guy Made An Apex Joke.


yep makes me sick to hear newer people makeing apex jokes...im sick of them jokes all together,but i really hate these new idiots that werent around for his bullsh*t, and yet they still make jokes like they were


for that matter, were you? I just can't remember.

edit: I just realized I'm over a year old on here. d-d-d-damn
AP FAT SQUAD GREEK BASTARD LEFTENANT!
User avatar
Ikarus
VIP
 
Posts: 5509
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:55 pm
Location: toe-toe-fiy

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:05 pm

Ikarus wrote:
Wacko UTA Crew wrote:
Soiled wrote:Guy Made An Apex Joke.


yep makes me sick to hear newer people makeing apex jokes...im sick of them jokes all together,but i really hate these new idiots that werent around for his bullsh*t, and yet they still make jokes like they were


for that matter, were you? I just can't remember.

edit: I just realized I'm over a year old on here. d-d-d-damn


trying to call me out huh? no I was not even a member yet...I had already been an ap customer,and I was on the board at the time as a guest,but wasnt a user yet....but at the same time,I dont think I recall makeing apex jokes though....
A beleive apex last post was in 2007,So anyone on here that made an ap account here in 2008 was not here for apex.....unless they were on as guests
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew
 
Posts: 6847
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:19 pm
Location: USA Illinois

Postby Ikarus on Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:36 pm

not so much callin you out as just asking a question. let's face it wacko, there are only three people on here (aside from the folks at AP itself) who I actually respect/ won't f*ck with: you, Soiled, and Mark'em. I like Gabe, but who knows.... :twisted:
oh, and I guess we can add Grover to that list, he's the man.
AP FAT SQUAD GREEK BASTARD LEFTENANT!
User avatar
Ikarus
VIP
 
Posts: 5509
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:55 pm
Location: toe-toe-fiy

Postby Soiled on Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:38 pm

beju wrote:Is that a WWL in SF?

I thought he was up in Portland?
WWL Is Everywhere. He's Done Lots Of SF sh*t, From What I've Seen.
Silon wrote:im better than everyone on the site f*ck off
User avatar
Soiled
VIP
 
Posts: 3120
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:55 pm
Location: The basement.

Postby dotdotdot on Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:38 pm

beju wrote:Is that a WWL in SF?

I thought he was up in Portland?


seattle and frisco have a long history.

not portland.
dotdotdot
 
Posts: 5401
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: soileds basement

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:38 pm

Ikarus wrote:not so much callin you out as just asking a question. let's face it wacko, there are only three people on here (aside from the folks at AP itself) who I actually respect/ won't f*ck with: you, Soiled, and Mark'em. I like Gabe, but who knows.... :twisted:
oh, and I guess we can add Grover to that list, he's the man.


I know homie,I was actually just f*cking with ya when I said that...its all good.....if i really took it as you trying to call me out,I would have probley said alot more! lol
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew
 
Posts: 6847
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:19 pm
Location: USA Illinois

Postby rskm1r on Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:55 pm

apex!

how ironic.
rskm1r
 
Posts: 2091
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:14 pm

Postby Ikarus on Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:58 pm

rskm1r wrote:apex!

how ironic.

Image
AP FAT SQUAD GREEK BASTARD LEFTENANT!
User avatar
Ikarus
VIP
 
Posts: 5509
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:55 pm
Location: toe-toe-fiy

Postby rskm1r on Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:00 pm

so funny :roll:
rskm1r
 
Posts: 2091
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:14 pm

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:02 pm

I found it pretty funny
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew
 
Posts: 6847
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:19 pm
Location: USA Illinois

Postby GABEMEDS on Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:10 pm

dotdotdot wrote:
beju wrote:Is that a WWL in SF?

I thought he was up in Portland?


seattle and frisco have a long history.

not portland.


they're like cousins!

SF and seattle that is
Image
mark'emup wrote:No matter what your mother says, you are worth a sh*t.

dotdotdot wrote:gabe is the god of the internet.

WELCOME BACK ZOMBIE AZMA
User avatar
GABEMEDS
VIP
 
Posts: 7843
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: I DRIVE A CHEVROLET MOVIE THEATER

Postby MBardz on Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:13 pm

to me, sf is somewhere in between seattle and europe in terms of style
T.O.N.J. I'M THE TALK OF NEW JERZ
CRISEDETBNK wrote:I wish i could climb my mom like that!
haptik wrote:im pretty sure i can drink bro.
BAVER wrote:Typical 425 hyphy thizz wigger
Tesa wrote:i wish i knew how to quit you

APFS STILL F.A.T.
User avatar
MBardz
VIP
 
Posts: 13444
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: 36 Chambers [732]

Postby sense on Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:47 pm

chez is sick. ps one freight dont kill me
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
sense
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:17 pm

PreviousNext

Return to CONCRETE JUNGLE

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests

cron