The 425 Thread

If its graff and on a wall. Then Its in here....

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by The Fame Game Clothing Company
This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by The Fame Game Clothing Company
Please support our fine sponsors


Re: The 425 Thread

Postby boostthatmerch on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:25 am

There is actually some really good writers in 425. Ever since I can remember, 425 goes in stages. It can be a blank canvas for a year, the be destroyed the next year. A year or 2 ago it was really hit up, and some looked good. I dont name drop but you know who has the talent. Some was absolutely terrible, but thats anywhere, and up is up. I understand makin fun of the area, it can be pretty trashy, I try to go thru there as lil as possible personally, but go through the pages before dead cats and..... say... INTERESTING pornography and theres some pretty good stuff. Everyone just seems to beef so bad. Its because it is a rather small area, and when its hot, theres not a lot of share room. Usually the 425 ones that last more than a year or 2 make there way to 206 or 253 sooner or later. I remember the writer stems/destroyo was always fun to see out there. I actually have quite a few pics of everett and lynnwood graff in the 90s.
boostthatmerch
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Re: The 425 Thread

Postby biz-one on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:26 am

boostthatmerch wrote: I remember the writer stems/destroyo was always fun to see out there. I actually have quite a few pics of everett and lynnwood graff in the 90s.


Bump DESTROYO!
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
User avatar
biz-one
VIP
 
Posts: 13375
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:45 am
Location: Midwest

Re: The 425 Thread

Postby forgotmypassword on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:43 pm

biz-one wrote:
boostthatmerch wrote: I remember the writer stems/destroyo was always fun to see out there. I actually have quite a few pics of everett and lynnwood graff in the 90s.


Bump DESTROYO!

one of my favorites of all time

post some flicks BOOST :shock:
Image
forgotmypassword
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:57 pm

Re: The 425 Thread

Postby Meanz on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:31 am

biz-one wrote:Bump DESTROYO!
Image
User avatar
Meanz
 
Posts: 1363
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:21 pm
Location: Up North

Re: The 425 Thread

Postby arglebargle on Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Post those flicks from the 90's !
arglebargle
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:40 am

Re: The 425 Thread

Postby forgotmypassword on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:08 am

arglebargle wrote:Post those flicks from the 90's !
Image
forgotmypassword
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:57 pm

Re: The 425 Thread

Postby Meanz on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:07 pm

90's graff, 425, .. in the same sentence?
Image
User avatar
Meanz
 
Posts: 1363
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:21 pm
Location: Up North

Re: The 425 Thread

Postby Meanz on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:20 pm

.... found this, brought back some memories ..


Image
Image
User avatar
Meanz
 
Posts: 1363
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:21 pm
Location: Up North

Re: The 425 Thread

Postby Meanz on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:41 pm

east side stuff

Image
Image
User avatar
Meanz
 
Posts: 1363
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:21 pm
Location: Up North

Re: The 425 Thread

Postby Cornelius on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:10 pm

LOL. Dude is painting in the woods.
Image
User avatar
Cornelius
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: The 425 Thread

Postby CopKiller$ on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:04 pm

Graff dont exist in Everett anymore.
CopKiller$
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:32 pm

Re: The 425 Thread

Postby talkers on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:14 am

CopKiller$ wrote:Graff dont exist in Everett anymore.


good, now I can look at NW graf threads without seeing bullsh*t
conky wrote:Sometimes you gotta smoke a little rock all the time.
talkers
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:02 pm

Re: The 425 Thread

Postby COACH.DC on Wed May 09, 2012 5:19 pm

the 425 is out here and we bout to blow up this summer
im not the best artist ever but i aint scared to get up either
and ive lived all over the west coast, portland cali vegas and more
what ive learned is art is art no matter where your at
so quit hatin you LOCAL ass faggots
COACH.DC
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: The 425 Thread

Postby kciDpooP on Wed May 09, 2012 6:12 pm

COACH.DC wrote:the 425 is out here and we bout to blow up this summer
im not the best artist ever but i aint scared to get up either
and ive lived all over the west coast, portland cali vegas and more
what ive learned is art is art no matter where your at
so quit hatin you LOCAL ass faggots


Im guessing you smoke meth aswell!?
User avatar
kciDpooP
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:18 pm

Re: The 425 Thread

Postby COACH.DC on Wed May 09, 2012 6:51 pm

kciDpooP wrote:
COACH.DC wrote:the 425 is out here and we bout to blow up this summer
im not the best artist ever but i aint scared to get up either
and ive lived all over the west coast, portland cali vegas and more
what ive learned is art is art no matter where your at
so quit hatin you LOCAL ass faggots


Im guessing you smoke meth aswell!?


no i dont
the graff community in the nw is kinda sad to me. where is the love
COACH.DC
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: The 425 Thread

Postby AZMA on Wed May 09, 2012 7:32 pm

Ni.gger we are CRIMINALS. Grow some balls and f.ucking act like it.
Image
User avatar
AZMA
VIP
 
Posts: 4536
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:08 pm
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: The 425 Thread

Postby COACH.DC on Wed May 09, 2012 7:37 pm

AZMA wrote:Ni.gger we are CRIMINALS. Grow some balls and f.ucking act like it.

CRIMINALS??????......... hahahahahahaha take that sh*t to the joint and see how it goes.. pc custody ass ma fucca
COACH.DC
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: The 425 Thread

Postby AZMA on Wed May 09, 2012 7:47 pm

1. You're the one crying over a mean message on the internet

2. You're not tough because you and your drunk hick cousin wrestle on a trampoline every weekend

3. It'd be hard to go to the pen since I'm a cop.

4. Stop laughing at your own jokes

5. So wait now what's wrong with smoking meth?
Image
User avatar
AZMA
VIP
 
Posts: 4536
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:08 pm
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: The 425 Thread

Postby COACH.DC on Wed May 09, 2012 8:22 pm

AZMA wrote:1. You're the one crying over a mean message on the internet

2. You're not tough because you and your drunk hick cousin wrestle on a trampoline every weekend

3. It'd be hard to go to the pen since I'm a cop.

4. Stop laughing at your own jokes

5. So wait now what's wrong with smoking meth?


im not crying over mean messages. im sticking up for my city
im just saying i thought this site was for sharing graff techniques and fliks not a bunch of internet thuggin
and u better hope u never go to the pen cop
and meth is for losers
CLOSURE
COACH.DC
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: The 425 Thread

Postby Grandpa on Wed May 09, 2012 8:58 pm

I wanted to say whats up to my fellow 425rs....Everett has been so quite as of late but I got a good feeling about this summer.
Grandpa
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 7:42 pm

PreviousNext

Return to CONCRETE JUNGLE

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests