Sub Burb Blues

Its all good young guns. You gotta start somewhere. Come here to get a leg up on your friends at school

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Sub Burb Blues

Postby S W I N G on Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:38 pm

im jus startin and i liv in suburban hell- yes- pricks, rich *ss mofos and no good places to hit. i feel limitd and im afraid its useles 2 start bombin,bc next 2 no 1 bombz and it will be hard to stay up. neeinspirational advice
S W I N G

Postby GIA on Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:40 pm

I think the solution is obvious...paint where other people are painting. The hood, downtown, etc.
GIA

Postby LEKS on Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:45 pm

Transportation is your friend. :D
LEKS

Postby Memory One on Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:04 am

Take the bus.
ASKR.SOKE.LIES.FULA.ROGUE

DROPPING KNOWLEDGE
Memory One

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:13 pm

bomb that area enough,and i bet others start too..but dont just bomb there,ride to ur nearest city and bomb that,and like others have said,go other areas people are already bombing
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Postby biz-one on Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:49 am

bomb wherever u can, except peoples houses, and cars.

try to find a train yard near you, and get a bike, or bus... and a backpack, find ur nearest hardware store, rack/buy some paint, and start bombin..
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.

conky wrote:$20 through paypal to the first person to shoot killinit. Dead serious.
biz-one
VIP

Postby Frizzo on Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:21 pm

just do it, its fun to watch those suburb assholes squirm, they think every tag is a gang invasion
Frizzo

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:38 pm

im with biz on this one.bomb anything and everything u can except houses and cars..eventually others will join
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Postby Frizzo on Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:14 pm

perfect example.

im in a similar situation as you, so i bomb all over, im up like crazy and only like 3 other kids paint.

i got popped bout 2 weeks ago and suspended n all, now all these kids are tlkn bout me getting chased and arrested for graff, a kid was tlkn to me today that he wants me to help him with this tag, so i was like sure, checkd it out,

he kept telling me about he heard how i got caught n him n his frend want to paint now and the skater kids at skool are throwin tags up in the bathroom practicing to get bak at the town for arresting me.

its weird, i kinda feel like tyler durden..i have this group of kids who are following me now, i think im going to roll with it n start somthing big maybe we can call it project mayhem =D

moral of the story, do it and others will follow
Frizzo

Postby MDP43 on Wed May 14, 2008 9:12 pm

My younger brother is 15 and he just got me into it and I too live in the suburbs... he got me into it when we passed an old building that is eventually gonna be replaced with a Walmart in a year... and my dad (who is a parol officer downtown) said, "who the hell would climb to the top of that building and risk their life just to paint something, thats so ghetto..." when we got home he showed me pictures of himself with paint in hand half way through his throw up on top of the building my dad pointed at, he then went on to show me all these youtube video's (style Wars, and others)... I was like I gotta do this, now i got 2 other friends that want in. Not only that, the spot that my brother bombed is covered in graffiti now 2 weeks later, and there is security there watching throughout the day... idk if the people who did it were from the area but it just shows you that people will follow... so Bomb the Sh*t out of those burbs!
MDP43

Postby staone on Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:23 pm

bomb the highway if u livein in the subburbs cause i kno this dude that moved to the subburbs all he is doing is highways
staone

Postby biz-one on Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:24 am

if you live in the burbs, whatcha gotta do is get a nice uni paint [like a silver, or even blue] and bomb the sh*t out of stop signs.
in especially quiet suburbs,the stop signs tend to be shorter, so you could catch some quick tags on the way to your freinds house.
same with those little green power boxes out in front of peoples propertys, past the sidewalk. bassicly, if your resourceful enough, you can find a way to paint! like for instance, even if you have to walk about 5 miles, if you can find an abandoned building to practice your can control and stuff, then your pretty set! if you live in the burbs, your prolly atleast middle income, if more than that. so get a fast and easy to peddle bike, so u can go hella long distances. oh yeah, and with the money u have leftover... buy sh*t from AP! :D
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.

conky wrote:$20 through paypal to the first person to shoot killinit. Dead serious.
biz-one
VIP

Postby mark'emup on Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:21 am

be careful sh*tting where you sleep. if you keep doing your thing, and get up big, they will always know where you grew up, and thats the first thing they use in setting up a case on you, and never tag your high school, thats just stupid, cuz then they know, where the f*ck you went to school. And dont tag sh*t in between your house and your friends house, if you do all those things, the cops, will know, a. when you started, b. where you went to school, c. about where in the neighboorhood you live, d. where your frinds might live, and that is how you get busted. listen to wacko, dont sh*t in your town, go a few miles to the next one, and get a bike, you should be str8.
mark'emup

Postby biz-one on Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:13 pm

yeah, thats another thing, dont tag your school, i learned that the wrong way.

but i wouldnt say you have to leave town, just do it in a different part of town.
if you live on the west side, ride to the east side or something.

biz-one
VIP

Postby DOPE on Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:25 pm

oops I took the wrong kind of sh*t today
DOPE

Return to DA' TOY BOX