Snitches

We live our art. And we have the scars to prove it!

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Re: Snitches

Postby mistermoob on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:01 am

scorpian wood... hmmm
when you vote for moob you vote for fairness, equality, and occasional pictures of animal porn. moob 2012
User avatar
mistermoob
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: Snitches

Postby SeaTownSavage on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:52 pm

vidz wrote:Me and my bros were out about 5 pm panting a ditch for practice. All these car drive by and dont do any thing untill i am finishing up a throw up and this car stops on the bridge. My friends are trippin saying "there calling the cops!" They have my finger prints on file so im like "throw the cans in the bag." We pack up the stuff, and go to the bike but then one of my friends bikes falls into the ditch. We didnt't have time to get it out, so he rode on the pegs of my bike. We get on to the rode and start ridein the the car pulls up besides us and says "I called the cops so stay here and face the conciquences."
We couldn't beleve it so we said "Are you f*ckin serious lady!" She then cuts us off and gets out of the car. My other friend says "you want to fight b*tch?" She pushes me of the bike and i start yelling at her about how it isnt her property so why should she care. While im doing thos my friend pulls out and nyc mop filled with white grog and intoduces it to the rear window of her car she then sees my friends knife he uses for protection gets in the car and leaves. We get back on the bike and safely get back to my friends house. This was supriseing taht she would go to this level because it wasn't her property.


So share your stories of crazy snitches here.


i thought that was so dope how your homie tagged that old hags car. nyc mops are dope
"I got chased before I could add the crown"
User avatar
SeaTownSavage
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:39 am
Location: The Pacific NorthFresh

Re: Snitches

Postby SCAIR on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:22 pm

SeaTownSavage wrote:
vidz wrote:Me and my bros were out about 5 pm panting a ditch for practice. All these car drive by and dont do any thing untill i am finishing up a throw up and this car stops on the bridge. My friends are trippin saying "there calling the cops!" They have my finger prints on file so im like "throw the cans in the bag." We pack up the stuff, and go to the bike but then one of my friends bikes falls into the ditch. We didnt't have time to get it out, so he rode on the pegs of my bike. We get on to the rode and start ridein the the car pulls up besides us and says "I called the cops so stay here and face the conciquences."
We couldn't beleve it so we said "Are you f*ckin serious lady!" She then cuts us off and gets out of the car. My other friend says "you want to fight b*tch?" She pushes me of the bike and i start yelling at her about how it isnt her property so why should she care. While im doing thos my friend pulls out and nyc mop filled with white grog and intoduces it to the rear window of her car she then sees my friends knife he uses for protection gets in the car and leaves. We get back on the bike and safely get back to my friends house. This was supriseing taht she would go to this level because it wasn't her property.


So share your stories of crazy snitches here.


i thought that was so dope how your homie tagged that old hags car. nyc mops are dope

i personally thought it was dope how you quoted and replied to a post thats 4 years old
conky wrote:I support period blood tags, keep on keepin on.

biz-one wrote:undercover is like underwater, people drown underwater, dolphins cant drown, I am a dolphin
User avatar
SCAIR
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Re: Snitches

Postby biz-one on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:24 pm

ahahaha yall stay b*tching about that kid bumping old threads. let him do what he wants, who cares if its an old post? I prolly woulda never read this thread if there wasn't new posts in it. Isn't that what topics are for? I swear some of you kids just like havin something to complain about.. lol smh
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
User avatar
biz-one
VIP
 
Posts: 13377
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:45 am
Location: Midwest

Re: Snitches

Postby SCAIR on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:27 pm

biz-one wrote:ahahaha yall stay b*tching about that kid bumping old threads. let him do what he wants, who cares if its an old post? I prolly woulda never read this thread if there wasn't new posts in it. Isn't that what topics are for? I swear some of you kids just like havin something to complain about.. lol smh

i just like to b*tch, passes the time. felt like trying to haze the new guy too. idk i guess im no different from all the other hooligans
conky wrote:I support period blood tags, keep on keepin on.

biz-one wrote:undercover is like underwater, people drown underwater, dolphins cant drown, I am a dolphin
User avatar
SCAIR
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Re: Snitches

Postby Broatianzg on Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:15 pm

So I was painting this abandoned parking lot house with a friend and some guy stopped on the road and called the cops obviously, so came the cops after 15 mins. They didn't come into the parking lot and they were braking and braking then stopped. We started moving preparing for running the cops stopped for like 2 secs and kept driving. We kinda lol'd and the guy who called the cops came back and parked for like 5 mins and left....we were leaving and then the police jeep just came in so I slowly descended into the bushes and my friend started running like crazy the cops were after him and I started running back and waited for him so he came and the jeep wasn't actually police it was a drifting type with fat tyres but we weren't able to see that. Logically we told to all our friends that it was police. This was two months ago...Croatian cops ftw :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Broatianzg
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Snitches

Postby NeirOne on Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Wtf did you say?
biz-one wrote:my favorite game when I was a kid was "throw batteries at the class fatty"
NeirOne
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:51 pm

Re: Snitches

Postby SeaTownSavage on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:42 pm

biz-one wrote:ahahaha yall stay b*tching about that kid bumping old threads. let him do what he wants, who cares if its an old post? I prolly woulda never read this thread if there wasn't new posts in it. Isn't that what topics are for? I swear some of you kids just like havin something to complain about.. lol smh


much thanks for not hating on me! :D so many writers are mean to eachother lol
"I got chased before I could add the crown"
User avatar
SeaTownSavage
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:39 am
Location: The Pacific NorthFresh

Re: Snitches

Postby David_9 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:49 am

Thanks for providing information.
David_9
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:43 am

Re: Snitches

Postby THE RUSSIAN BEAR on Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:37 pm

SeaTownSavage wrote:
biz-one wrote:ahahaha yall stay b*tching about that kid bumping old threads. let him do what he wants, who cares if its an old post? I prolly woulda never read this thread if there wasn't new posts in it. Isn't that what topics are for? I swear some of you kids just like havin something to complain about.. lol smh


much thanks for not hating on me! :D so many writers are mean to eachother lol

the biggest illusion i had as a toy (at least when i was a BIG toy) is that all writers will be cool w each other cuz we are all part of a community. so far ive met 2 writers who were decent people. the rest are assholes.
R.I.P. MISHA. 1971-2012
biz-one wrote:Imagine for a second that the entire earth was abandoned. Just you and millions of abandoned buildings and no other people to see your work or ever appreciate it .would you hit the paint store first? I would.
THE RUSSIAN BEAR
 
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Re: Snitches

Postby GottaBeFresh666 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:21 pm

THE RUSSIAN BEAR wrote:the rest are assholes.
biz-one wrote:
Steal more paint

Smoke more meth

Kill anybody who disagrees with you
User avatar
GottaBeFresh666
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:30 am

Re: Snitches

Postby CAMisTUFF on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:22 pm

Snitches? what are those?
seriously people.
don't tell everyone you know that you write and what you write and you wont have to deal with this sh*t.
what we do is illegal. act like it.



Edit: god damn it. why am I ranting?
i must be getting old.
i'll have to move into the same old folks home godless is staying at
User avatar
CAMisTUFF
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:03 am

Re: Snitches

Postby NeirOne on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:25 pm

^Foreal dude biggest mistake I made startin out, I mean I got voted most artistic for yearbook but deffinately not worth all the questions and BS
biz-one wrote:my favorite game when I was a kid was "throw batteries at the class fatty"
NeirOne
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:51 pm

Re: Snitches

Postby biz-one on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:13 pm

Someday you kids will learn how truuuuly important it is to keep a tight circle in this game if you wanna succeed... internet friends is one thing.. but not many people in real life know who i am. Or rather, who i really am. My favorite part of graffiti is the second life, the super-villian identity i guess. Maybe it makes up for being an essential f*ck up in most other aspects. Like yeah i couldnt finish highschool but i can write my name cooler than you so f*ck ya! Lol idk im high and rambling but yeah, the point is.. dont f*ck with newjacks. And most impprtantly, writers are all mostly just normal dudes. But this is a game of respect and dominance and they arent always gonna be nice. No established writer wants a newjack kid jocking em while they paint or runnin their mouth to their friends. Once youre friends with me, id like to think im a reasonably nice guy, but if i run into you at my spot ima be a dick 90% of the time cause 90% of cats havent put in the work to EARN the respect they want. I had to work to get where i am and these kids should to.

Edit one last thing.. if youre a kid and you run into someone at a spot that seems better/older than you.. for the love of god, dont try to f*cking name-check them. Whenever some kid tries that sh*t with me its just beyond annoying... one of these days ima flip and kill some poor kid lol
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
User avatar
biz-one
VIP
 
Posts: 13377
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:45 am
Location: Midwest

Re: Snitches

Postby THE RUSSIAN BEAR on Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:39 pm

the kids at the spot must get annoying, but i meant like i was just chilling with a group of writers, and all but 1 of them were dicks to me. we werent painting, i wasnt going around asking to go bombing with them, i wasnt talking about spots, i wasnt asking what they wrote, i wasnt asking for phone numbers or no sh*t like that. we were just chillin and i got disrespected simply for being a few years younger than them. like "ha i bet that faggot over there is a paper kid, doesnt even paint, blah blah blah" i was just kinda surprised.
R.I.P. MISHA. 1971-2012
biz-one wrote:Imagine for a second that the entire earth was abandoned. Just you and millions of abandoned buildings and no other people to see your work or ever appreciate it .would you hit the paint store first? I would.
THE RUSSIAN BEAR
 
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Re: Snitches

Postby vote4Durden on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:18 pm

All writers are dicks. Get used to it.
AZMA wrote:Yeah Durden is garbage

AdinaHoward wrote:anything you dont steal should be ordered from Art Primo period
User avatar
vote4Durden
 
Posts: 1058
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Re: Snitches

Postby godless on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:10 pm

Some dudes just call it like they see man
ARMNhammer wrote:i come from a long line of bosses
User avatar
godless
VIP
 
Posts: 5157
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:34 pm
Location: 541

Re: Snitches

Postby THE RUSSIAN BEAR on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:39 pm

vote4Durden wrote:All writers are dicks. Get used to it.

i have by now. i just wasnt used to it at the time
R.I.P. MISHA. 1971-2012
biz-one wrote:Imagine for a second that the entire earth was abandoned. Just you and millions of abandoned buildings and no other people to see your work or ever appreciate it .would you hit the paint store first? I would.
THE RUSSIAN BEAR
 
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Re: Snitches

Postby CAMisTUFF on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:40 pm

I usually get "yo, why is a younger, just as fat John Goodman doing with paint way back here?" whenever Im at the spot and someone walks up.
but i must be on a completely different schedule then most other writers cuz i usually have my spots to myself when im there.
User avatar
CAMisTUFF
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:03 am

Re: Snitches

Postby Curb Stomp on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:50 pm

Just whip out the old pea shooter you got and start dry humping them in the ass. Instant respect.
SprayitdontsayiT wrote:I like licking out men's butthole's like butter.
User avatar
Curb Stomp
 
Posts: 926
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:06 am
Location: To The North

PreviousNext

Return to CRAZY STORIES

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DevonKleber, DomenicSilha, EzekielVisaya, JackOlsen, SantiagoPosner, VannaBush and 26 guests

cron