Shipping help

got questions about belton paints? Is your mop not juicy enough? can't get that rusto fat to fit on your european can? come here for general help

Moderators: biz-one, ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Shipping help

Postby Dizaster on Tue May 22, 2012 6:19 pm

Hey guys,

I tried ordering a few mops and streaks from AP's website and the shipping was over 100 bucks...

as mentioned i e-mailed AP but i got no reply, is there any art primo staff member or whatever here on the forum that can help me out completing my order please ?

(its only like 5 or 6 mops and 4 or 5 hobo markers, no way it costs anywhere near $100 to ship)

thanks in advance for your time and help
Dizaster

Re: Shipping help

Postby Coffee on Wed May 23, 2012 5:21 am

5 or 6, 4 or 5.
Why couldn't you just say the actual amount you ordered instead of being so god damn mysterious.
Coffee

Postby biz-one on Wed May 23, 2012 8:02 am

Dizaster wrote:(its only like 5 or 6 mops and 4 or 5 hobo markers, no way it costs anywhere near $100 to ship)

Well theres your problem. Hobo markers cost a lot of money to ship because they actually ride freight trains across the country in real hobos pockets, right next to the lint and sweat stains.
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.

conky wrote:$20 through paypal to the first person to shoot killinit. Dead serious.
biz-one
VIP

Postby Dizaster on Wed May 23, 2012 7:16 pm

Coffee wrote:5 or 6, 4 or 5.
Why couldn't you just say the actual amount you ordered instead of being so god damn mysterious.

How bad does your butt hurt ?

Its not like 1 or 2 markers are gonna make such a big difference in the size\weight of the package you f*cktard.

If you're not helping stfu or do you need your post count up that bad ?
Dizaster

Postby AZMA on Thu May 24, 2012 2:58 pm

You accused someone of being "butthurt", then called him a f.ucktard while using "stfu". Confirmed for 13 year old on mom's computer.
AZMA
VIP

Return to PRODUCTS, ORDERS AND ACCOUNT QUESTIONS