ROOF TOPS

If its graff and on a wall. Then Its in here....

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by The Fame Game Clothing Company
This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by The Fame Game Clothing Company
Please support our fine sponsors


Re: ROOF TOPS

Postby Mosey on Sat May 15, 2010 9:13 pm

Image
Mask is one of Baltimores All City Kings from the early 90s he just came back
as you can see hes still got it,I love that faid technique.
Mosey
 
Posts: 527
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: BaltimoreCity

Re: ROOF TOPS

Postby godless on Sat May 15, 2010 9:42 pm

that is pretty sick fade. done similar with an airbrush, but never thought to do it with cans.
ARMNhammer wrote:i come from a long line of bosses
User avatar
godless
VIP
 
Posts: 5157
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:34 pm
Location: 541

Re: ROOF TOPS

Postby iridegorillas on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Image
iridegorillas
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:05 pm

Re: ROOF TOPS

Postby Tesa on Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:59 am

sake 5mh
Image
Reem_0ner wrote:nice edits did you learn that from all the hacker kids you keep locked in your basement for your sexual desires and free access to an unlimited supply of gay porn
User avatar
Tesa
VIP
 
Posts: 2635
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 5:49 am

Re: ROOF TOPS

Postby MrMiagi on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:14 am

iridegorillas wrote:Image

haha thats hardly a roof top
not hatin on it, but still haha
basically, i love tits and dank
User avatar
MrMiagi
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:08 am
Location: sleep in the 425 live in the 206

Re: ROOF TOPS

Postby Mosey on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Wolf Pack Animal Vandals

Image
Mosey
 
Posts: 527
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: BaltimoreCity

Re: ROOF TOPS

Postby Mosey on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:39 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Baltimore AV AOE WP
Mosey
 
Posts: 527
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: BaltimoreCity

Re: ROOF TOPS

Postby SENTONE on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:32 pm

Mosey wrote:Image
Mask is one of Baltimores All City Kings from the early 90s he just came back
as you can see hes still got it,I love that faid technique.


old school steez
LiveLifeLootin wrote:ZEBCREW 4 LIFE


RIP ANGEL DOV.
User avatar
SENTONE
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:34 pm
Location: NorthEnd

Re: ROOF TOPS

Postby godless on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:07 am

Mosey wrote:Image


please tell me i'm not the only one who looks at this pictures and thinks "drug deal"
ARMNhammer wrote:i come from a long line of bosses
User avatar
godless
VIP
 
Posts: 5157
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:34 pm
Location: 541

Re: ROOF TOPS

Postby Mosey on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:55 am

That steez is old school ,used to see it a lot,
nice quick bangin technique,
and Im sure that is a drug deal,
that intersection is North and Greenmount,
Notorious strip,on the news last night they
interviewed an old laddy not far from there
that had 4 shootings in front
of her house over the weekend.
Mosey
 
Posts: 527
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: BaltimoreCity

Re: ROOF TOPS

Postby SCOE on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:08 pm

i think more of.. that's not really a rooftop..
Fat Squaddin on dat
Image
User avatar
SCOE
VIP
 
Posts: 5753
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:01 pm
Location: Da Blocc

Re: ROOF TOPS

Postby KitsapCounty'sFinest on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:36 pm

MrMiagi wrote:
iridegorillas wrote:Image

haha thats hardly a roof top
not hatin on it, but still haha

hit this spot a couple days ago. haha.
KitsapCounty'sFinest
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:13 am

Re: ROOF TOPS

Postby oaktownshine on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:16 pm

so did i
ARMNhammer wrote:Girls will think you are fancy, and will let you bone them

No duct tape needed
User avatar
oaktownshine
VIP
 
Posts: 5449
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: earth

Re: ROOF TOPS

Postby vice on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:21 am

I'M SPARTACUS
godless wrote:we all know that girls are great and keeping secrets and never gossip about sh*t to their friends.
User avatar
vice
VIP
 
Posts: 9737
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:08 pm
Location: 804Q

Re: ROOF TOPS

Postby oaktownshine on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:49 am

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ARMNhammer wrote:Girls will think you are fancy, and will let you bone them

No duct tape needed
User avatar
oaktownshine
VIP
 
Posts: 5449
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: earth

Re: ROOF TOPS

Postby SCOE on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:44 pm

vice wrote:I'M SPARTACUS

YAHHYAHHTRICK!
Fat Squaddin on dat
Image
User avatar
SCOE
VIP
 
Posts: 5753
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:01 pm
Location: Da Blocc

Re: ROOF TOPS

Postby KitsapCounty'sFinest on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:51 am

oaktownshine wrote:so did i

R U CEARIOUS?
KitsapCounty'sFinest
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:13 am

Re: ROOF TOPS

Postby Tesa on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Image

i didnt do that face in my s lol
Image
Reem_0ner wrote:nice edits did you learn that from all the hacker kids you keep locked in your basement for your sexual desires and free access to an unlimited supply of gay porn
User avatar
Tesa
VIP
 
Posts: 2635
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 5:49 am

Re: ROOF TOPS

Postby t-pain on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:01 pm

yes.
User avatar
t-pain
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:25 pm
Location: Sur13 holmes

Re: ROOF TOPS

Postby oaktownshine on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:13 pm

nice dude
shoulda gone over that other thing on the left tho..
ARMNhammer wrote:Girls will think you are fancy, and will let you bone them

No duct tape needed
User avatar
oaktownshine
VIP
 
Posts: 5449
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: earth

PreviousNext

Return to CONCRETE JUNGLE

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 25 guests

cron