revok

discuss the phenomena that is graffiti and how it relates to the law and our modern society

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Re: revok

Postby Gettinup on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:49 pm

I read this and noticed most of these posts are from like a year ago, like a month ago maybe i saw something on the news about revok, He came to Australia (melbourne) WHERE I LIVE :D
For pretty much a Graff vacation and when he was at the airport he got busted and locked up for 9 months i think.
was that what this thread was about? or has he been locked up more then once?
Trained in the art of vandalism.
Gettinup

Postby MaC2o6 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:56 pm

Hes been locked up more than once, but I also read the thing about him in Melbourne.
SCOE wrote:sneaky ass telekenetic ability havin rice eatin foo.

GOSTE wrote:mac is my young graff hoppa haha..

oaktownshine wrote:yuh make yo famiry no proud

SCOE wrote:The asian sensation That's sweeping the nation.
MaC2o6
VIP

Postby sinus on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:22 pm

i figured that was what the whole thread was about.
sinus

Postby BombShell on Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:45 am

http://www.cloutonline.com/?q=node/4071

this happend recently.

also when he got arressted in australia. i blieve he was there for some graff show but it got cancelled and he was upset and bomb the sh*t out of the city where he was. when he was in the airport he got arrested b/c the nite before he put on his twittr that he was goin to bomb the city before he left australia.
BombShell

Postby vice on Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:17 pm

BombShell wrote:the nite before he put on his twittr that he was goin to bomb the city before he left australia.
I'm sorry, but that is straight retarded.
godless wrote:we all know that girls are great and keeping secrets and never gossip about sh*t to their friends.
vice
VIP

Postby pzzy on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:44 pm

top one is why everyone is boycotting 33third cause they didnt stick up for him and lied to cops. They actually still owe him money for his feature.

resk630 wrote:what are box's?

vice wrote:resk. a box. like, that you put sh*t in. jesus f*cking christ. f*ck.

pzzy

Postby ace111dom111tora*-- on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:49 am

HAHA, revok cracked me up how he was all whatever bout the arrest
New Low wrote:I have a dream! To get into the magical box of rhythms duke ordered to ship me back to the 90's.

ARMNhammer wrote:really. Who the f*ck is Armn? I wanna know!
ace111dom111tora*--

Postby GenralSwag on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:07 am

Hahaha,I always wear a mask and make my friend record it,then i pay him with paint,and decide to nver speak of it agian,then i take all my sh*t to library in mexico and upload my sh*t on youtube...hahaha,they are gonna track a nigga who tags in oakland and track his youtube IP adress in mexico city,perfect joke.....
GenralSwag

Postby vice on Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:56 pm

wut
godless wrote:we all know that girls are great and keeping secrets and never gossip about sh*t to their friends.
vice
VIP

Postby sur1 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:43 pm

not a clue. are you saying do a tag, snap a pic and go to mexico to upload it?

thats retatrded
sur1

Location: where the bitches know bout my panentheism. gnome sayin?

Postby Gettinup on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:37 pm

I do the same thing, Take a pic of my tag, every indivdual tag i walk from Australia to Mexico to upload a flick.
Trained in the art of vandalism.
Gettinup

Postby OnerOne on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:29 pm

OMG
Me too. I have a spiderman mask i wear and my mom tapes me from the minivan while i bomb, she also watches out for cops. She's so cool, she even buys me paint that sprays burners and pieces. I'm actually at the mexican library posting this right now lol
FKA Moreno Man
OnerOne

Postby BombShell on Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:52 pm

some people just want quick fame. or just want attetion from everyone on there myspace.
either way i think its pointless.
BombShell

Postby gnashgfx on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:46 am

Ha Ha ha. Actually punishment on Felony Vandalism seemed relatively light to me, only a year and 5 grand.

He'll be out soon enough.
gnashgfx
The Regulator
The Regulator

Postby Madone on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:56 pm

So if you get caught, you have to spend one year in jail then you have to pay 5,000. Depending on how much graffiti one has done it could be f*cked up lol.
Madone

REVOK IS CHEAP

Postby roberto on Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:28 pm

Just came back from a Contest, Judged by "THE GREAT REVOK" the contest was in Bucharest Romania, Street Heroes, you can check out the poster on revok website, its posted there,
Unfortunately he sold himself quite cheap, and judged as sh*t the whole Contest... He give the 3000 Euro 1st prize to a crew that wasn't even fit for the 7th place, just because those guys took him at the subway, to paint a panel, and they kissed his ass the whole journey he was in Bucharest, so just to get himself out, he said that the rest of the crews haven't finished in time...But the organizers gave an extra hour for everybody....the theme of the contest was "SUPER HEROES", I will come with pictures tomorrow, so you can see what I'm talking about....I'm really in shock...the man is CHEAP....and yeah...if he's going to jail, he does it because he is stupid and limited..just as it happened in Australia, he posted on the internet the time of his flight LOL I used to respect this guy, but after this...he's just a writer wearing the title of "KING" but he's not acting like one at all...cheap, cheap, cheap and stupid!!!
roberto

Postby biz-one on Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:25 pm

vice wrote:
BombShell wrote:the nite before he put on his twittr that he was goin to bomb the city before he left australia.
I'm sorry, but that is straight retarded.

Seriously. Twitter has an E in it.
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one
VIP

Postby vice on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:33 pm

HAHA.
vice
VIP

Postby OG Krylon on Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:02 pm

well he was just cought in astrealia is the latest on his report dumb ass told the law he was leavin to the airport and tryin to get out there as fast as possable they picked him up there thats a true case of dry snitchin
OG Krylon

Postby Gluecap on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Old news.
Cassie Tert wrote: He looks at me, clearly identifies me as his son. Then he shows me his genitals and runs away into the night.

conky wrote:If rcane stands for rock cocaine then I would indeed like it to be free.
Gluecap

PreviousNext

Return to GRAFFITI,THE LAW,AND THE PUBLIC