Racking

We live our art. And we have the scars to prove it!

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Postby GIA on Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:24 pm

Start Over wrote: I've said it before, I can't stand Saber's work, but he sure as hell has earned a paint sponsorship.

Why is this? Because he painted the L.A. River peice and got hella famous? That'd be my first guess on why to hate SABER. Just curious.
GIA

Big Brother Is watching!!

Postby ARMNhammer on Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:00 am

dazey wrote:yeah dont those sensors go off when you go threw without havin your sh*t scanned??

yes! they do! But only at Wal-Marts and other stores of that size. Not many people know about this but they are tracking your behavior to build a case on you!!they have secret RFID tags in the can. They set off an alarm you cant hear. it triggers special cameras that film you as you leave. and all your information from the card you use gets recorded. So all your purchases get Logged. and compared to the dates of previous photos of your work. its a real simple piece of technology actually If you don't believe me. Look at this article!

Here are some facts first!
Who is in the list? Sherwin Williams! What do they make? Krylon! And what website other website does Krylon run??? http://www.graffitihurts.org/

they have an agenda. But not ours.They are not worth supporting.

but they are not worth racking either.......

RFID “Spychips” Threaten Consumer Privacy

This article was submitted by user Mike. When the backend security code hole is fixed, I will switch author attribution to user Mike. In the meantime, you can still get your own articles published by emailing me at idahofallz( at) gmail(dot )com.

In the coming months as you walk into your favorite store(s) without your knowledge or consent the store knows who you are, your spending habits, your credit history, and other intimate details that no one should know but you.

How can this happen you ask? Well, with the advance in technology there are computer chips that are embedded in our credit cards, clothing, and products we buy. These chips are called RFID or Radio Frequency Radio Frequency Identification (RFID).

This is a controversial technology that uses tiny microchips to track items from a distance. These RFID microchips have earned the nickname “spychips” because each contains a unique identification number, like a Social Security number for things, that can be read silently and invisibly by radio waves.

If you’ve read the book Spychips, you know that our worst consumer privacy nightmare is for those little anti-theft tags (known in the industry as “EAS” tags) to someday be combined with individually trackable RFID chips and slipped into consumer products. Well, those tags are now here.

An article in an RFID Journal (posted below), reveals that Checkpoint Systems has actually developed a product tag that combines anti-theft and RFID tracking capabilities. The tags were paraded out at the RFID Journal Live! Conference in Orlando, Florida. What’s more, Sensormatic, Checkpoint’s only serious competitor, is running a whole conference session to describe the benefits of using this combined tracking technology.

This is beyond a doubt the #1 most important — and dangerous — development in the consumer privacy arena today. It means consumers may soon be buying, wearing, and carrying products tagged with RFID at the item level, because Checkpoint and Sensormatic specialize in hiding anti-theft tags deep inside of products, then distributing those products to nearly a million retail locations worldwide.

Now they want to do the same thing with RFID spychips. If they are not stopped, Checkpoint and Sensormatic will soon be hiding these dual-use tracking devices in your belongings, where they will be able to silently and secretly transmit information about you to marketers, criminals,
and the government.

This will be a consumer privacy nightmare — and no one will even know it’s happening. That’s because industry lobbyists have prevented RFID labeling legislation from passing anywhere in the nation. There is no requirement that retailers or manufacturers tell us when they’re hiding RFID tags in our clothes, shoes, books, or anything else.

Our only protection against this threat is the strength of our voices –and the power of our protests.

Below is a list of relevant companies that attended the RFID Journal Live conference in Orlando. They heard from Sensormatic and Checkpoint what a good idea it would be to start hiding RFID tags in the individual items you buy. Please look over the list, and if you see a company you buy from, tell them politely but firmly that if you catch them using RFID at the item level you will not only boycott their company, but you will tell everyone you know to boycott them, too.

Companies attending the RFID Journal Live! Conference:

Academy Sports & Outdoors, Albertsons, The ALDO Group, Anheuser-Busch, Best Buy, Blockbuster, Blommer Chocolate, Brass Eagle, CDW Corp., Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream, Electrolux, Energizer Battery, Fuji Photo Film USA, The Gap, General Mills, Gillette Company, Hampton Products, Hasbro, Hershey Foods, Hewlett Packard (HP), Hunter Fan, Hy-Vee, Inc., Jockey International, Limited Brands, L’Oreal USA, Loblaws, Louisville Bedding, Lowe’s Companies, Luxottica Retail, Maidenform Worldwide , Mars, Marubeni America, Masterfoods USA, McIlhenny Co., Meyer Corp., Nestle USA, Newell Rubbermaid, OfficeMax, Pacific Cycle, Payless Shoe Source, Pharmavite, Procter & Gamble, S. C. Johnson, SAKS Inc., Sara Lee Foods, Schick, Scott Paper Limited, Sears, Sears Canada, Sherwin-Williams, Storekraft, Stride Rite Corp., Tanimura & Antle, Target Corp., The Valvoline Co., Unilever, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Wm Wrigley Jr Co, Wegmans[/b]
ARMNhammer
VIP

Postby Start Over on Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:15 am

GIA wrote:
Start Over wrote: I've said it before, I can't stand Saber's work, but he sure as hell has earned a paint sponsorship.

Why is this? Because he painted the L.A. River peice and got hella famous? That'd be my first guess on why to hate SABER. Just curious.

Don't get it twisted. I respect his accomplishments; his spots and dedication speak for themselves. It's his style, the aesthetic principle he follows, that I don't care for. I'm not detracting from his work at all, it's just boring for me to look at.

Yeah, I know. I have "a lot to learn" right? Right.
Start Over

Postby late_again on Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:32 am

Start Over wrote:
GIA wrote:

Don't get it twisted. I respect his accomplishments; his spots and dedication speak for themselves. It's his style, the aesthetic principle he follows, that I don't care for. I'm not detracting from his work at all, it's just boring for me to look at.

Yeah, I know. I have "a lot to learn" right? Right.

id have to agree. his style is just to much like machinery or alien technogolgy for me.....but he sure and f*ck can paint his ass off!
I'm At Where Your Sister Went.
late_again

Postby GIA on Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:31 pm

Makes sence. Im pretty sure its called bio-mechanical.

ARMN: When was that article wrote?
GIA

Postby ARMNhammer on Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:59 pm

I believe its about a year old.
ARMNhammer
VIP

Postby late_again on Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:15 am

imma get a krylon and get it open and see if there is anything like that inside there....and if there is then its Molotov cocktail time ya heard :twisted:
I'm At Where Your Sister Went.
late_again

Postby Memory One on Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:16 pm

lyner wrote:looks like they r prepared damn it is gona get harder to rack :roll:

Just gotta get smarter.
ASKR.SOKE.LIES.FULA.ROGUE

DROPPING KNOWLEDGE
Memory One

Postby ARMNhammer on Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:24 pm

late_again wrote:imma get a krylon and get it open and see if there is anything like that inside there....and if there is then its Molotov cocktail time ya heard :twisted:

good luck! its smaller than a grain of rice.
ARMNhammer
VIP

Postby Pacman on Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:39 pm

meh I think its a bluff cause what store is going to pay alot for a micro chip when it would cost more than some of the paint they sell?
Pacman

Postby TASK on Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:31 am

Pacman wrote:meh I think its a bluff cause what store is going to pay alot for a micro chip when it would cost more than some of the paint they sell?

its called passing the price on to the customer.
TASK
at hand

Postby FUNK on Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:27 am

what stores do you know of that are really b*tchy about stealing and watch you like a hawk.
FUNK

Postby Memory One on Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:12 am

FUNK wrote:what stores do you know of that are really b*tchy about stealing and watch you like a hawk.

Target is, I didn't even rack anything there and they tried to blame me for stealing sh*t from there while I was with my mom, lol.
ASKR.SOKE.LIES.FULA.ROGUE

DROPPING KNOWLEDGE
Memory One

Postby Ill Immigrant on Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:33 am

Do stores in the U.S. (or Canada) have the right to ask to look in your bag as your leaving?
Ill Immigrant

Postby Start Over on Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:22 am

Yes, but most stores don't. It discourages the customer from returning if they're legit.
Start Over

Postby Ill Immigrant on Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:46 am

Start Over wrote:Yes, but most stores don't. It discourages the customer from returning if they're legit.

Do you have the right to refuse?
Ill Immigrant

Postby Start Over on Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:04 am

Sure. You can just keep on walking and unless they want to try placing you under citizens arrest they can't really stop you. Thing is, if they have reason enough to think you committed a crime, you can bet on them calling five-oh quick, fast and in a hurry.
Start Over

Postby crimpDWPK on Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:43 pm

if the micro chip thing is true ill stash my cans not close to my house
but i rack sh*t from walmart all the time i guess im f*cked.
Oregon is the sh*t. Northwest for life.
crimpDWPK

UNIQUENESS OF THE FEMME RACKING

Postby CHARM_ONE on Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:52 pm

As I am female, racking and graffing for me is some what easy. I used to hit almost every store with spray-paint with my "grandma purse" its f*cking huge! I would come up on at least 6 cans and just walk out like it was nothing. :D

please don't use caps or huge letters. thanks.

-ncz
♥CHARM ONE♥
CHARM_ONE

Postby GIA on Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:03 pm

You are lucky indeed.
GIA

PreviousNext

Return to CRAZY STORIES