Racking

We live our art. And we have the scars to prove it!

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Racking

Postby FUNK on Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:32 am

Any crazy stories racking sh*t?
FUNK

Postby late_again on Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:00 pm

I dont know how crazy this is (not very) but its a story im fond of non the less. When i was like 12 or 13 me and this kid i used to run with (not after he tryed to get me jumped in high school) where trying to get some smokes. For some reason i had this massive trench coat with a pocket full of change (like 5 bucks easy, all nickels and dimes) so i handed it all to him and was like "go buy two frapachinos with this and ill take care of the rest" so he got the coffee and was paying for it with the change. the chick behind the counter got SO f*cking pissed. so while she was counting this change out i was stuffin my trench coat pockets full off these buy one get one free packs of Doral 100's off the counter, like withen arms reach of the chick! so we finaly got the drinks and walked out all calm and sh*t. so we went down the street and thats where i smoked my first sig and earned the short lived nickname "2-pack".....good times....

but seriusly kids...smokeing is bad for yall.
I'm At Where Your Sister Went.
late_again

Postby Ikarus on Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:59 pm

Man, rackin's all about politics. You always gotta buy one small thing on yo way out so they don't get suspicious. (I'm also a little paranoid, so this helps ease me up). Ill grab like 4-5 cans cuz they don't lock em or got cameras on em at my local Home depot and on my way out I'll pay for a diet Coke and some gum like that's all I came for. Works every time, some of the cashiers even know my real name and talk to me while all friendly while I'm walkin out with their sh*t
Ikarus
VIP

Postby narcoze on Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:10 pm

Ikarus wrote:Man, rackin's all about politics. You always gotta buy one small thing on yo way out so they don't get suspicious. (I'm also a little paranoid, so this helps ease me up). Ill grab like 4-5 cans cuz they don't lock em or got cameras on em at my local Home depot and on my way out I'll pay for a diet Coke and some gum like that's all I came for. Works every time, some of the cashiers even know my real name and talk to me while all friendly while I'm walkin out with their sh*t
you sound like a bastard & what do politics have to do with it?
narcoze

Postby Ikarus on Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:13 pm

narcoze wrote:
Ikarus wrote:Man, rackin's all about politics. You always gotta buy one small thing on yo way out so they don't get suspicious. (I'm also a little paranoid, so this helps ease me up). Ill grab like 4-5 cans cuz they don't lock em or got cameras on em at my local Home depot and on my way out I'll pay for a diet Coke and some gum like that's all I came for. Works every time, some of the cashiers even know my real name and talk to me while all friendly while I'm walkin out with their sh*t

Actually by definition I am a bastard, thank you. now then; when I say politics I mean that you gotta make em think tou aint rackin their sh*t when you're walkin out with like $30 bucks of their sh*t.
best way to do it is to just buy like a soda or that check-out isle candy on your way out. its worth the $1 u spend on the snack to walk out with all your paint and have them think nothing about it.
Ikarus
VIP

Postby narcoze on Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:54 pm

Ikarus wrote:
narcoze wrote:

Actually by definition I am a bastard, thank you. now then; when I say politics I mean that you gotta make em think tou aint rackin their sh*t when you're walkin out with like $30 bucks of their sh*t.
best way to do it is to just buy like a soda or that check-out isle candy on your way out. its worth the $1 u spend on the snack to walk out with all your paint and have them think nothing about it.
ah ok I get it. yeah I usually don't do that even but I know a lot of people who do that.
narcoze

Postby Ikarus on Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:59 pm

I have some issues with paranoia/mild schizophrenia, so this helps me to not look all freaked out on they way out. It makes painting in not-so-out-of-the-way spots crazy as sh*t. the adrenaline rush is worth it tho.
Ikarus
VIP

Postby EGER on Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:55 pm

but it doesnt look suspicious when you buy a 1$ candy bar and soda in big ass home depot.. hahahha not hatin bro just funny
-HELLOWORLD-
EGER

Postby late_again on Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:30 am

EGER wrote:but it doesnt look suspicious when you buy a 1$ candy bar and soda in big @$$ home depot.. hahahha not hatin bro just funny

yeah that is true. wheni rack at like a hobby lobby or something i allwasy by like a Calligrapgy pen for like a few bucks or something. keep if cheep, if you can afford to blow money you wouldnt be racking! but also keep it relavent to where you are. if you got a big ass coat ziped up and your only buying a soda, they will know whats up if theres a soda machine outside...dosnt mean they will give a f*ck tho.
late_again

prisma colors

Postby Elambs on Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:43 pm

i know someone will read this and remember the time that we were in cali and i recall some special display cases of prisma colors secretly were removed from the store right out in the open quite a funny story if you were there.
Elambs

Postby seacil on Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:04 pm

i recall an especially hot korean chick with nice smelling hair going buckwild on shopping centers up and down 5.
seacil

Postby doomticket on Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:20 pm

i remember meeting some girl in the paint isle because we both randomly showed up to steal the same paint. we thought each other were some squares getting in the way. but when we figured each other out we started arguing because there wasn't much paint to rack and we both wanted it. customers didn't know what to think.
doomticket

Postby dotdotdot on Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:02 pm

lucky.

i ment this girl that was a heartless b*tch.

i regret those three months.

[not relavent but whatever.]
dotdotdot

Postby GIA on Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:54 pm

if you can afford to blow money you wouldnt be racking!

Not nesicarily. All the writers i roll with, including me, rack but could all afford it if we wanted to. People think it's messed up to rack if you got the money. I say f*ck that. Rack as much as you can as fast as you can. A lot of writers could buy it but who really wants to. How ya gonna stick it to the man if you spend whats left of your paycheck (after they take out taxes) on paint which goes right back to em, ya dig?
Last edited by GIA on Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
GIA

Postby SCOE on Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:12 pm

seacil wrote:i recall an especially hot korean chick with nice smelling hair going buckwild on shopping centers up and down 5.
where is this??
Fat Squaddin on dat
SCOE
VIP

Postby dazey on Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:27 pm

Lol i was at a 7-11 with my frends buyin some drinks and these kids that went to my skool come runnin in and take like 3 2litre drinks and a bunch of candy and big bags of chips and run out and go munch out. it was pretty funny i seen them on my way back to skool.

another story is pretty funny there was this kid that went to my high skool he is 2 years older and so graffiti was gettin outa hand at the skool it was written all over the skool and so the graphics teacher said chill out and gave them stickers to do it on. and the kid i was just talkin about takes a pen from the teacher goes to the bathroom and rites his real name in big letters on the wall. when i was told this story i laffed my ass offf. that takes a special kinda stupid.
its art NOT vandilism
dazey

Postby Memory One on Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:29 am

Man the only funny story I have about gettin caught rackin was back in Elementary school I had DARE classes n sh*t n the officer said (Back in Providence, RI) that he would see one of us again outside of school for gettin in trouble or some sh*t... Anyways I was goin to a CVS wich is like a Walgreens sorta n i stole like a bunch of Beanie Babies cuz I liked this girl n she collected them n my f*cken dare officer was watching me the whole f*cking time and had this long ass talk with me n called my mom n she whooped the sh*t out of me when i got home, lol.
ASKR.SOKE.LIES.FULA.ROGUE

DROPPING KNOWLEDGE
Memory One

???

Postby Dub on Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:39 am

i don't get it, how the f*ck do you walk out of a store with 5 full size cans of paint?? especially with all the peas rollin around and makin noise
Trippy.......
Dub

Re: ???

Postby late_again on Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:43 pm

Dub wrote:i don't get it, how the f*ck do you walk out of a store with 5 full size cans of paint?? especially with all the peas rollin around and makin noise

you should talk to me and Memory about Rusto 600ml cans lol
late_again

Re: ???

Postby /// on Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:55 pm

Dub wrote:i don't get it, how the f*ck do you walk out of a store with 5 full size cans of paint?? especially with all the peas rollin around and makin noise
put it in your backpack with some clothes or something and walk quietly like a ninja
they call me bragmaster oner whats for lunner
///

Next

Return to CRAZY STORIES