Questions about caps and sh*t.

got questions about belton paints? Is your mop not juicy enough? can't get that rusto fat to fit on your european can? come here for general help

Moderators: biz-one, ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Questions about caps and sh*t.

Postby maizy on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Heads up warning this is a long post so please give me a decent post in response I'm twiddling $(not literally but still). Another complaint about sh*tty customer service giving me sh*tty reviews from another paint website cough cough Bombing Science... I sent you guys an email about two months ago and still no direct email answer...

But still I have to try out new( new to me) paint websites! So I've been up in the graffiti scene for the past 3 and 1/2 years and I've decided I want to diversify my piles of caps and my overall paint experience! So this website "Art Primo" has some good caps that I've only used when borrowing from a friend; specifically the needle caps. These caps worked out well in the past for me I'm wondering will these work with Ironlak Reload? As I began checking out this website I noticed there are more cool caps like the "Art Primo Blaster Cap", "Extinguisher cap", red astro cap and the astro caps in general. Will any of these caps work with the Ironlak Reload? I still have about 10 cans of Ironlak Reload chrome that I used in my old bombing sprees so I just want to empty these Reload cans quickly. Then once I empty those chrome babies out I'm looking for a new good high pressure paint brand. I'm currently looking at Molotow High Pressure that is currently looking like the best. In the past I've used Spanish MTN 400ML twice and these cans sucked dick for fills. For a heavily as f*ck flair-d tag yeah it was awesome but the fills sucked, so how does Molotow HP compare? I love a dope flair-d tag but I like my fills being clean, quick and nicely even (exactly why I've been using ironlak for the past three years with a few breaks purely for the Spanish MTN's flair-d tags.). Another complaint about Spanish MTN 400ML the straight hollow throwies with basic effects seemed to drip quickly.

A sad and nervous potential customer here for the first time I ever bought paint (other then Rustoleum at Wal-Mart) it came from Bombing Science. That was mad $$$$$$ for long shipping after that awful experience I started and I've been proudly using OinkArtLTD a lot a lot a lot for a long time and their new Fresh Paint sucks dick. I sent a long email before the purchase about the bombing potential of Fresh Paint and they told me "its great for fill effects.". So naturally I'm a bit of an English grammar whore I thought to myself fill-ins are fill effects! I gave them too much trust thinking "This paint isn't going to be half as bad as the label 'low pressure' is called!". I quickly bought about $100 of this sh*t paint and nooooooooo it isn't great for fill effects. If I want to stand around for the next few hours doing a few letter throwie yeah it is pretty good for a nice even fill but I like being quick... Ironlak 400 > Fresh Paint (FYI not encouraging Ironlak but still Fresh Paint sucks- it's even slower then Ironlak 400ML.).

Also the extinguisher caps; I'm in love I saw a review and my heart dropped. I want some of these caps badly! So then what paint will work the best with these caps? I naturally presume the highest pressure paints and Molotow High Pressure sounds high pressure to me. This is my first time touching into these Belton paints so I have NO idea what I'm looking at. The YouTube reviews are pretty worthless in my technical review preference - even these silly 14 year old kids said positive things about these caps and cans.

The blaster cap is another great sounding cap so the Molotow High Pressure sounds perfectly adequate to my knowledge; is it?

PS- I'm sorry if this post kills anyone from boredom writing me a response.
maizy

Re: Questions about caps and sh*t.

Postby Gluecap on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:57 pm

Caps n sh*t...
Cassie Tert wrote: He looks at me, clearly identifies me as his son. Then he shows me his genitals and runs away into the night.

conky wrote:If rcane stands for rock cocaine then I would indeed like it to be free.
Gluecap

Postby maizy on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Gluecap wrote:Caps n sh*t...

Word - I get it that my post was too long for you to read. I'm hoping for a staff member to read it or sh*t I have money to blow I'm not a 15 year old baby bomba.
maizy

Postby Gluecap on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:42 pm

I'm 16 but I'll mash on fools. I'm ahead of my age.
Cassie Tert wrote: He looks at me, clearly identifies me as his son. Then he shows me his genitals and runs away into the night.

conky wrote:If rcane stands for rock cocaine then I would indeed like it to be free.
Gluecap

Postby maizy on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:46 am

Gluecap wrote:I'm 16 but I'll mash on fools. I'm ahead of my age.

Wow what a fun age! I'm 18 and I didn't really plan on talking about my age or your age.
maizy

Postby Mrs Writer on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Art Primo seriously has great customer service, fast & reasonable shipping, you will not be dissappointed

If you pull your questions out your message, people could see and answer them better
Mrs Writer
VIP

Postby godless on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:59 pm

my advice, order a few different types of paint and a cap sampler. them do you're own product testing and decide what works for you. i have a feeling you'll like molotow coversall line since it fills fast and will go over anything, including wet surfaces.

EDIT: if you want quick answers about specific products then you should call AP
ARMNhammer wrote:i come from a long line of bosses
godless
VIP

Postby Burnin Blunts on Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:06 pm

Im going to try and pick a few things out of your essay and answer them with my own. Astros fit the regular ironlak so im guessing they would fit reloaded but I dont know Ive never used em. "Art Primo Extinguisher Cap This cap projects paint 3-4 feet in a stream. This cap is made for BELTON HIGH PRESSURE, PREMIUM PLUS AND BURNER CANS only." also if you need it theres a cap chart here http://artprimo.com/catalog/art_primo_cap-comparison-foreign That took 10 seconds to look up, all the info you need is at the store. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btIHNf49d0w&feature=player_embedded This vid shows AP testin out the extinguisher, blaster and others on a Molotow HP. Molotow is the highest quality paint line Ive come across so if your looking for the best youve found it. I like the premium but its low pressure. Based on what youve said you apparently didnt know that low pressure paint is a slow spray. I like high pressure for quick in and out stuff, but low pressure cans are great too. All of the paint you said sucks is good, if your getting drips and it isnt a wet wall, its just your can control is sh*t or your not moving fast enough. Obviously you have never used dollar cans, those f*cking suck but if you can master sh*tty cans all of these designer cans will seem amazing.
And your talking down to glue when your only 2 years older haha, kids these days. :roll:

btw you could have asked this in different threads but what ever.

PS. Bombing science blows

edit- like godless said the coversall is the sh*t
Burnin Blunts

Postby Gluecap on Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:35 pm

maizy wrote:
Gluecap wrote:I'm 16 but I'll mash on fools. I'm ahead of my age.

Wow what a fun age! I'm 18 and I didn't really plan on talking about my age or your age.

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!

Gluecap

Postby maizy on Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:57 pm

Okay thanks for your customer support, good bye!
maizy

Postby Burnin Blunts on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Unless Ive served you a sack, you aint my custy..
Burnin Blunts

Postby Gluecap on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:04 pm

We're a helpful bunch. Haha

Gluecap

Postby thechaseison on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:27 pm

Maizy....... Fresh paint sucks? You're clearly are not very experienced with paint. You can dust an entire can of Fresh paint with their stock red fat caps in no time. I am done with a character fill-in and outline in 60 seconds with fresh paint at 6 feet tall. NY fats on Fresh paint are perfect for fill-ins as well. And the can says LOW PRESSURE, which is why Astro caps and such don't work well with them. If you are looking to be fast and are bombing high profile areas than look for high pressure cans like Mtn Hardcore and High Pressure Molotow. Read the label fool. Don't diss a quality, cheap priced product. Fresh and Ironlak are basically the same thing except tons of people and myself have had many issues with Ironlak and their valve systems. Fresh Paint is the best quality for the price of anything on the market and it's only getting better.
thechaseison

Postby CAMisTUFF on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:36 am

damn, just created an account to come at this kid to defend fresh paint.
that's dedication.
You must be James.
CAMisTUFF

Postby biz-one on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:29 am

CAMisTUFF wrote:damn, just created an account to come at this kid to defend fresh paint.
that's dedication.
You must be James.

hahahaha James already tried to promote his sh*t on these forums a few years ago. We didn't even ban him, we just made fun of him until he left

did you know that his daddy is named the Mattress Mack and owns a fairly successful furniture store (I think it might be a regional chain actually) and basically started Oink for him?

edit: Hahahaha the Mattress Mack himself:

Edit again: checked up and nah its not a regional chain, but its appearently the most successful furniture business in Houston, TX though. Some magazine that nobody cares about listed it in like the top 200 nationwide or something, which is the equivilent to being a fortune 500 company for products that nobody really gives a sh*t about. It said he brings in like 200 million annually, hahahaha... i got my robbin jeans on.
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one
VIP

Postby SCAIR on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:49 am

biz-one wrote:hahahaha James already tried to promote his sh*t on these forums a few years ago. We didn't even ban him, we just made fun of him until he left

holy sh*t do you remember what his name was on here? hahahaha
conky wrote:I support period blood tags, keep on keepin on.

biz-one wrote:undercover is like underwater, people drown underwater, dolphins cant drown, I am a dolphin
SCAIR

Postby CAMisTUFF on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:57 pm

SCAIR wrote:
biz-one wrote:hahahaha James already tried to promote his sh*t on these forums a few years ago. We didn't even ban him, we just made fun of him until he left

holy sh*t do you remember what his name was on here? hahahaha

yeah, I kinda wanna read through all his posts
CAMisTUFF

Postby diacetyl on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:39 pm

so i looked through the forum and i guess this is where questions about caps go? Ive been using home depot quick color dollars cans for fills and backgrounds for the past couple years because its cheap and the coverage isnt terrible. What caps work on it, i found out that black dots do, but pink dots and some others usually leak paint everywhere with them. I was wondering if anyone knew what to use on them that works. thanks
diacetyl

Postby biz-one on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:39 am

I never really messed with em.. When I f*cked with dollar cans, it was always walmart chrome until they discontinued em.. Now I got the hookup for rusto for a dollar a piece so I haven't touched a dollar can in a good minute, but i remember NY Fats being super dope on them. And Kilz stock caps.. depending on the brand of paint, you might get a really nice suprise with that combo.. Old school rusto + Kilz stocks can spray like 8 or 9 feet tall lol. Huge hollows.

Anyone here ever try the Molotow Super Skinnys on a Montana can? Even on high-pressure Montana Black, it sprays insanely thin. Even thinner than on Molotow in my experience. Best detailing cap I've ever had I think
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one
VIP

Postby diacetyl on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:45 pm

Walmart silvers with a fat cap were the best. I don't know why they discontinued them
diacetyl

Next

Return to PRODUCTS, ORDERS AND ACCOUNT QUESTIONS