not so "crazy" story

We live our art. And we have the scars to prove it!

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Re: not so "crazy" story

Postby fo sev crip on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:39 pm

STEG229 wrote:Image
thats the roller.
thats my crews chill spot.
its an old hotel, even got a pool :D

Good to know.

A Rock wrote:Politics is all corrupt bullsh*t. I don't give a f*ck, I just wanna paint and sh*t.

STEG229 wrote:i swear everyone is douche bags on here.
fo sev crip

Postby A Rock on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:54 pm

STEG229 wrote:ill post pics homie.
i always post up new stuff, so its gonna suck.
ive had the same style throw for like, 4 months, so its pretty good.

Do that.
vice wrote:And since you have no f*ckin' clue, I'll go ahead and let you know A ROCK IS COMPLETELY F*CKING WITH YOU.
A Rock

Postby STEG229 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:38 pm

fo sev crip wrote:
STEG229 wrote:Image
thats the roller.
thats my crews chill spot.
its an old hotel, even got a pool :D

Good to know.

fo sev chill your gonna blow my cover!
vice wrote:I have no problem banning you for your sass. Test it.

ARMNhammer wrote:Watch your ass and have fun.
STEG229

Postby -D3K- on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:10 pm

CO wrote:so a while back when i first started, beginning of the summer, one of my older frends gave me one of the small art primo bags, with a few ny caps in it, my mom found it empty and thought i was smokin weed(im 13)

has this happend to any of you guys.

Dude ill be orderin at checkers and my mom will ask me if im high
..................Image
-D3K-

acward talk with the buff

Postby dirty on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:52 pm

so my frend asked if he could get up with me one night so i took him to this old elementry school to see what he could do before we went out. we just went to this back wall and each did a throwy to see eachothers style. when we were walking out of the we were showing off our tags, must of done like 5 or 6 on the side of the building before we finaly left. the next day after skating with him and my other frend we thought we would cut through the school to go get some food. as we were walking up the school i saw that my throw up was already buffed. so i just went up and taged that sh*t just to piss them off but as i was finishing my tag i heard the door opening like 10 feet from me. so i just jumped back with my frends and acted like we were just walking through. the person that came out of the door was a buff i guess and he said " i wouldent go back there if i were you!" we just said " why not?" trying to act suprised then he told us how they found tags from 3 different gangs on the school this morning and were trying to get rid of them as soon as they could and that the police were patroling the area looking for the gang members (non of what we did was gang related at all) so we all just tryed to act suprised and say how much of a shame it was. it was one of the most acward expirences of my life
"Is graffiti any more "damaging" to sociey than commercial propoganda ?"
dirty

Re: acward talk with the buff

Postby Gluecap on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Don't write on schools dumbf*ck
Cassie Tert wrote: He looks at me, clearly identifies me as his son. Then he shows me his genitals and runs away into the night.

conky wrote:If rcane stands for rock cocaine then I would indeed like it to be free.
Gluecap

Postby frosty on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:23 pm

COOL STORY BRO!

frosty

Postby frosty on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:24 pm

p.s. It's spelled awkward.
frosty

Postby godless on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:37 pm

moved to a more appropriate location
ARMNhammer wrote:i come from a long line of bosses
godless
VIP

Postby Cornelius on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:09 pm

Gluecap wrote:Don't write on schools dumbf*ck

THIS!
Cornelius

Postby ASE1 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:50 pm

sh*t dude sucks. my parents found out i tried weed today. i did it a while ago tho. they rnt even talking to me. what happened was i was going to get a physical and my dad said something about a urine test, so i asked if it was a drug test. then sh*t got bad and my face told it all. no f*cking urine test tho. f*ck
"well if i lie im in deep sh*t, if im honest im in deep sh*t... if i run im in deeper sh*t! i was doing graffiti sir"
ASE1

Postby godless on Tue May 01, 2012 10:05 am

so basically you sold yourself out. smooth
ARMNhammer wrote:i come from a long line of bosses
godless
VIP

Postby RHINO on Tue May 01, 2012 10:42 am

A couple weeks ago on easter Sunday I rode up to this flea market, but it was closed. There were no cars in the parking lot, and no people in the streets near it. So I go to do a little tag with my sakura and I hear someone yell "HEY!" I turn around and see two white guys in a white car, (The ones that the feds used to drive before they upgraded to the chevorlets or whatever.) and the guy on the driver side waves. I get back on my bike and cut through some grass paranoid like he's just testing me to see how far I can get(like in that Ace Ventura movie) before he drives up and hitsticks me with his car.
RHINO

Postby biz-one on Wed May 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Tonight I was driving without a liscense and decided to stop by Walmart for no reason (quite baked) and was tryna rack a can of rusto. So I'm walking around in bball shorts with it in my waist and its good until I'm about to walk out. I pulled my cell phone out to perform the old cell phone trick and was walking out the door when the can fell out from my shorts and out of my leg. there was a worker dude right beside me doing sh*t with carts and he was facing my way, but i just stopped and was still pretending to tak on the phone and I just picked it up and put it in a cart and walked out and he didnt say sh*t. I left without the can tho but it was cray playa
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one
VIP

Postby dirty on Thu May 17, 2012 4:12 am

Should of took the can a hulled ass
"Is graffiti any more "damaging" to sociey than commercial propoganda ?"
dirty

Postby biz-one on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Over 1 can? When I drove there without a liscense at 3AM? f*ck no, you're crazy
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one
VIP

Postby NeirOne on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Heres a not so crazy story. Yesterday I was at one of those jockey race deals where you bet on horses and such. So during one of the 25 minute breaks I decide to go t the bathroom to catch a few tags. I go in to see the entire room just covered in ketchup. Like someone just went in there with hundreds of those little condoment cups you get at those hotdog stands, and just started throwing them everywhere and started smearing them in with their hands. So I star laughing, get my tags in and as im leaving this black guy goes in starts freaking out, suddenly calms down and goes to the urinal and starts talking to himself. I get out to see two janiters speed walking towards the bathroom. One was saying to the other," I don't know what's going on, Its not blood I think its ketchup and its f*ckin everywhere!"
biz-one wrote:my favorite game when I was a kid was "throw batteries at the class fatty"
NeirOne

crazzy adreline story

Postby bahk224 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:25 pm

so me my brother and cuzin are mobbin it by a near by school my cuzins bike gets stuck in the middle of the road cuz the tire got stuck due to a tightend skrew and my cuzin yels copppp he trows his pocket knife and streaker into the skool grass also my brother and i turned around with the slaps tas and streak still in my pocket cuz when i turend the cop was aready looking at us and he got off asked his questions what were doing whats going on and am there answering hisquestions trying not look suspicious praying he dosent search us and finally he says okay u can go we walk away and he leaves that was a really close call

i moved your super uneventful story to a more appropriate place -g
bahk224

Re: crazzy adreline story

Postby resk on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 pm

slap yoself..
for all of your holiday graff supplies go to http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=74938
Soul brother # 1+1....gettin' fed like where drugs & guns come from.
resk
annoying 10 year old.
annoying 10 year old.

Postby Sm. on Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:51 pm

My not so crazy story. I was taking a sh*t on a bike/walking trail. A old couple walked by an saw me. The old guy told me what leaves to wipe with. Very nice. Then I stabbed them to death no biggie bring on the e-fame b*tches.
Sm.

PreviousNext

Return to CRAZY STORIES