Need INFO on: Marsh INK - Mixtures?

trying to step up your game? come in here to share Ideas. Learn about techniques and other various skill sharing.

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Need INFO on: Marsh INK - Mixtures?

Postby puffinpuffer on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:34 pm

Hey what's good guys, first time posting here, and I got a question for the experienced!

Yup I searched around everywhere, but no one has an answer really. I just bought some Marsh K-Grade Ink, and im using it through a SoulTip Mop. This ink is black as hell, but only one thing is wrong with mines...

The sh*t wont dry??? I've tried mixing it with garvey, pen ink, other various chems, but it still is shiny wet! (marsh dries flat) And im talking about not a few hours, I checked out one tag I did it with at the house, and after about 20 Hours passed, and its not even remotely dry yet.

Any tips guys? Help a brutha out! Thanks.
puffinpuffer

Postby biz-one on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:38 pm

did you put dot3 in it?
if you put too much dot3 in your pen ink, and mixed them, it could have slowed the drying on both inks, making your marsh never dry as well.

and this could have gone in the "making ink" thread btw.
welcome to the AP forums though homie!
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one
VIP

Postby puffinpuffer on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:44 pm

Nah, i've never used brake fluid for hella long. But this Marsh sh*t is weird, it's odd that it dosen't dry... Does stencil ink not dry, or for the peeps that use it for stenciling, does it even suppose to dry up? Cause this sh*t is as wet as the the day I tagged with it. I might as well use this ink like its brake fluid lol...
puffinpuffer

Postby biz-one on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:49 pm

i havnt used it in forever, but it might be made to be used on porous surfaces, not non-pouros surfaces.
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one
VIP

Postby ARMNhammer on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:53 pm

ibtl!
vice wrote:dude, don't listen to Yetsio.

t-pain wrote:
ARMNhammer
VIP

Return to SKILL SWAP