My Crazy Story

We live our art. And we have the scars to prove it!

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

My Crazy Story

Postby Cassie Tert on Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:21 pm

Ok, so last year on the third day of Hanukkah, which was coincidentally on my sisters wedding day, I decide to go on a fat bombing mission. Step 1 was consuming volatile amounts of whiskey before I left home which somehow led to me deciding that dressing myself in my sisters wedding gown would be a good idea. So I exit through the garage door, the rest of my household asleep waiting for the big day that awaited them as I creep into the night dawning a flowy white wedding dress with a backpack full of cans. As inebriated as I was I manage to make it a few miles into the urban city where I come across what I decide will be my first urban canvas of the night. While putting up a throwie, I see my dad doing the same on a nearby wall. He looks at me, clearly identifies me as his son. Then he shows me his genitals and runs away into the night. I walk over to the wall he was painting, and my jaw scrapes the pavement. For my father writes SABER. That f*cking bastard!
Cassie Tert

Re: My Crazy Story

Postby Gluecap on Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:24 pm

HAHAHAHA! I haven't laughed so hard at something on this forum before :lol: :lol:
LET THE THREAD LIVE!
Cassie Tert wrote: He looks at me, clearly identifies me as his son. Then he shows me his genitals and runs away into the night.

conky wrote:If rcane stands for rock cocaine then I would indeed like it to be free.
Gluecap

Postby Gluecap on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:33 am

Bumpity bump.
Cassie Tert wrote: He looks at me, clearly identifies me as his son. Then he shows me his genitals and runs away into the night.

conky wrote:If rcane stands for rock cocaine then I would indeed like it to be free.
Gluecap

Postby Cassie Tert on Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:51 pm

Gluecap wrote:Bumpity bump.

Weird b*tch: So what are your guys rave names?
You: Patron

Weird b*tch: ......patron?
You: Will you have sex with me
Cassie Tert

Postby Gluecap on Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:56 pm

THAT WAS HILARIOUS HAHA! I was hitting on em hella. Then they said their juggalo boyfriends were coming and we should leave and i was like "Bullsh*t its 2 in the morning!!" haha.

Gluecap

Postby Cassie Tert on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:18 pm

lol you said "Can I atleast get a hug"
then she pulls that juggalo line and we look at each other like "............HAHAHA"
Cassie Tert

Postby Gluecap on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:23 pm

That one b*tch behind her was fine but the weird one wouldn't let me talk to her haha. They were definetly on something, what a coincidence :lol: Then when we got back to our friends house we were talking about how weird that was that we met them at that moment. We had a deep conversation about it.

Gluecap

Postby Cassie Tert on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Gluecap wrote:That one b*tch behind her was fine but the weird one wouldn't let me talk to her haha. They were definetly on something, what a coincidence :lol: Then when we got back to our friends house we were talking about how weird that was that we met them at that moment. We had a deep conversation about it.

Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this extremly detailed description of our night is making me want to do it againnn haha
And yeah bro they were definately on the same thangz as us. I mean, they were ravers... duh ha

I dont remember what they looked like I just remember thinking "If I was sober I would soooo not be talking to these hoes"
Cassie Tert

Postby Gluecap on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:42 pm

O i know haha. The one in the back was cute though. Idk if i would of thought to talk to her sober though haha.
This thread should be the cassie and gluecap crazy story thread. We have many storys to tell!

Gluecap

Postby Cassie Tert on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:48 pm

Gluecap wrote:O i know haha. The one in the back was cute though. Idk if i would of thought to talk to her sober though haha.
This thread should be the cassie and gluecap crazy story thread. We have many storys to tell!

lol like the time I whopped on dutton in rachkos front yard.

One time me lawson and that snatch rabbit son of a b*tch had a real crazy night ha got brought home by the coppas!
Cassie Tert

Postby Cassie Tert on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:49 pm

Or the time the himmalator decided to smoke a J in my car and I got pulled over and arrested with 2 zips
Cassie Tert

Postby Gluecap on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:56 pm

HAHA! ya those ones. :lol:

Gluecap

Postby BubblesFromDaPark on Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:23 pm

This thread just gave me a headache, please tell me the rave talk is lies. Raves are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOoooOoooooooooooooooo000000000000000000000000000000000000oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 8 years ago.
BubblesFromDaPark

Postby Gluecap on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:34 pm

8 years ago was better than now. It wasn't at a rave it was at safeway lol.

Gluecap

Postby godless on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:52 pm

the rave scene has been lame as hell since like f*cking '98
ARMNhammer wrote:i come from a long line of bosses
godless
VIP

Postby Gluecap on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:55 pm

I wouldn't know haha. The graff scene was a lot doper then too though.

Gluecap

Postby godless on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:56 pm

this is true, also the meth scene, well drugs in general except weed. weed has come a long way over the last 10+ years.
ARMNhammer wrote:i come from a long line of bosses
godless
VIP

Postby Cassie Tert on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:24 pm

godless wrote:this is true, also the meth scene, well drugs in general except weed. weed has come a long way over the last 10+ years.

Weed has come a LONG f*cking ways in the last ten years ahah.
I remember 10 years ago it was like "Oh sh*t that kid smokes weed"
now its like "wait wtf you dont smoke weed?"

And everyone f*ck off me and my boy patron are not no b*tch boy ravers
We were just goin dumb tryna get some poos
Cassie Tert

Postby Gluecap on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:35 pm

Ya i'm not a raver, I can dig the raver chicks though! haha

Gluecap

Postby Cassie Tert on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:00 pm

Gluecap wrote:Ya i'm not a raver, I can dig the raver chicks though! haha

Yeah b*tch boyz we be wildn cuz we young mmmmmm
Cassie Tert

Next

Return to CRAZY STORIES