MSK AWR

If its graff and on a wall. Then Its in here....

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by The Fame Game Clothing Company
This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by The Fame Game Clothing Company
Please support our fine sponsors


Re: MSK AWR

Postby oaktownshine on Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:44 pm

seriously bro.
ARMNhammer wrote:Girls will think you are fancy, and will let you bone them

No duct tape needed
User avatar
oaktownshine
VIP
 
Posts: 5449
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: earth

Re: MSK AWR

Postby A Rock on Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:07 pm

Kype wrote:Still looks dope..


You didnt just say that.
vice wrote:And since you have no f*ckin' clue, I'll go ahead and let you know A ROCK IS COMPLETELY F*CKING WITH YOU.
A Rock
 
Posts: 2577
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:58 pm

Re: MSK AWR

Postby Kype on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:24 pm

I'm not a f*cking retard I know thats before it got buffed I was saying the piece still looks dope like saying that it did then and even though it's buffed it still looked dope while it was up I'm not a dumbass f*ck
Kype
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:21 pm

Re: MSK AWR

Postby fo sev crip on Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:47 am

Kype wrote:I'm not a f*cking retard I know thats before it got buffed I was saying the piece still looks dope like saying that it did then and even though it's buffed it still looked dope while it was up I'm not a dumbass f*ck


Image
A Rock wrote:Politics is all corrupt bullsh*t. I don't give a f*ck, I just wanna paint and sh*t.

STEG229 wrote:i swear everyone is douche bags on here.
User avatar
fo sev crip
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: 47 NHC C'S UP

Re: MSK AWR

Postby HEVER on Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:34 am

APFS-OG
vice wrote:HEV SO FAT, THAT NIGGA WEIGH 3 POUNDS MORE THAN VICE.
User avatar
HEVER
VIP
 
Posts: 2515
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:06 pm
Location: Tire shop

Re: MSK AWR

Postby Tesa on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:26 pm

omg theres an unoutlined haeler throw i wanna take sOoo bad
Image
Reem_0ner wrote:nice edits did you learn that from all the hacker kids you keep locked in your basement for your sexual desires and free access to an unlimited supply of gay porn
User avatar
Tesa
VIP
 
Posts: 2635
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 5:49 am

Re: MSK AWR

Postby Write Reason on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:24 pm

DrugsArefun wrote:
A Rock wrote:Image[

MOTHERf*ckER!!!!! WHAT THE MOTHERf*ckINGsh*tBAGBALLSACK?!?


That made my eyes fill up with tears.
Imagine how Saber feels...


I read an article... and apparently he doesnt feel to bad about it.

but damn... the dude put so much effort into it, blew his knees out and its ridiculously huge. The city of los angeles needs to be puttin there money into something better than ruining a world renowned landmark.
Create an account on the only social networking site for graffiti writers! aerosolicons.com The myspace of graffiti.
User avatar
Write Reason
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:32 pm

Re: MSK AWR

Postby TheMadUnit on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:27 pm

Write Reason wrote:world renowned landmark.




The "city" feels differently, apparently................
Image

APFS leaving footprints in the concrete...............
User avatar
TheMadUnit
VIP
 
Posts: 2868
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:04 pm
Location: Detroit

Re: MSK AWR

Postby Gettinup on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:30 am

Did saber do that thing in a night? or slowly progress.
Trained in the art of vandalism.
Gettinup
 
Posts: 1084
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:04 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia.

Re: MSK AWR

Postby fo sev crip on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:52 am

Are... Are you f*cking serious? Is he serious?
A Rock wrote:Politics is all corrupt bullsh*t. I don't give a f*ck, I just wanna paint and sh*t.

STEG229 wrote:i swear everyone is douche bags on here.
User avatar
fo sev crip
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: 47 NHC C'S UP

Re: MSK AWR

Postby Gettinup on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:57 am

He is serious and this serious man would like an answer.
Trained in the art of vandalism.
Gettinup
 
Posts: 1084
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:04 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia.

Re: MSK AWR

Postby fo sev crip on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:59 am

He didn't do it in a night.
A Rock wrote:Politics is all corrupt bullsh*t. I don't give a f*ck, I just wanna paint and sh*t.

STEG229 wrote:i swear everyone is douche bags on here.
User avatar
fo sev crip
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: 47 NHC C'S UP

Re: MSK AWR

Postby Gettinup on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:00 am

didn't think so, but I mean.. there was a slight possiblity?
and he could have had one of his fully sick homies lend hand rite?
Trained in the art of vandalism.
Gettinup
 
Posts: 1084
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:04 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia.

Re: MSK AWR

Postby fo sev crip on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:04 am

He had multiple people help and it still took about two months.
A Rock wrote:Politics is all corrupt bullsh*t. I don't give a f*ck, I just wanna paint and sh*t.

STEG229 wrote:i swear everyone is douche bags on here.
User avatar
fo sev crip
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: 47 NHC C'S UP

Re: MSK AWR

Postby Gettinup on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:04 am

Oh f*ck oath,
I think it must have been ALOT bigger then i'm realizing
Trained in the art of vandalism.
Gettinup
 
Posts: 1084
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:04 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia.

Re: MSK AWR

Postby Amuks on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:47 am

and it got dissed by JA and some other nigga i think. and he fixed it.
he put in too much work on that.

i'd just do a small fillin in the middle of that buff and a whole buncha throwies going across it. just to f*ck with the city.
but im pretty sure its already been done. i hope
User avatar
Amuks
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:39 am
Location: miami all day

Re: MSK AWR

Postby anarone on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:53 am

Amuks wrote:and it got dissed by JA and some other nigga i think. and he fixed it.
he put in too much work on that.

i'd just do a small fillin in the middle of that buff and a whole buncha throwies going across it. just to f*ck with the city.
but im pretty sure its already been done. i hope


Yeah ja f*cked it up. and he went and tried to redeem it. bretty dope.
Art Primo Fat Squad!
User avatar
anarone
 
Posts: 806
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:54 am

Re: MSK AWR

Postby 8{} on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:56 am

Write Reason wrote:
DrugsArefun wrote:
A Rock wrote:Image[

MOTHERf*ckER!!!!! WHAT THE MOTHERf*ckINGsh*tBAGBALLSACK?!?


That made my eyes fill up with tears.
Imagine how Saber feels...


I read an article... and apparently he doesnt feel to bad about it.

but damn... the dude put so much effort into it, blew his knees out and its ridiculously huge. The city of los angeles needs to be puttin there money into something better than ruining a world renowned landmark.

when the f*ck did this happen??
resk630 wrote:a girl doesnt want a whole bunch of bad sex

godless wrote:man what are they teaching kids these days??? you should've known how awesome acid was by the time you reached high school Scoe.
User avatar
8{}
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:14 am

Re: MSK AWR

Postby vice on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:02 am

LAAAATE
godless wrote:we all know that girls are great and keeping secrets and never gossip about sh*t to their friends.
User avatar
vice
VIP
 
Posts: 9737
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:08 pm
Location: 804Q

Re: MSK AWR

Postby 8{} on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:04 am

yeah I figured that from all the quotes but WHEN THE f*ck DID IT HAPPEN
resk630 wrote:a girl doesnt want a whole bunch of bad sex

godless wrote:man what are they teaching kids these days??? you should've known how awesome acid was by the time you reached high school Scoe.
User avatar
8{}
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:14 am

PreviousNext

Return to CONCRETE JUNGLE

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: m3jmk7fh and 26 guests