making ink

Its all good young guns. You gotta start somewhere. Come here to get a leg up on your friends at school

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Re: making ink

Postby resk630 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:17 am

wd-40 will do the same.
www.myspace.com/worduphiphop
SCOE wrote:yo resk, wanna have a slumber party?


BAVER wrote:What the f*ck? Does getting heated about whites make you literate?

oaktownshine wrote:aint no niggas on this planet earth that listen to that.
User avatar
resk630
 
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:59 am

Re: making ink

Postby servo on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:38 pm

sick thanks
"oh gawd!"
"what?"
"are you graffit-ing that wall?"
"what the hell does it look like?"
*awkward silence*
servo
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:54 pm
Location: dunno... but the padded walls are nice((the520))

Re: making ink

Postby ClickClack on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:38 pm

can someone pm me a store to get griffin at? please haha i desperatly need something to fill up a marker or mop.
Image

ARMNhammer wrote: But thats Seattle Not a lot of places roll like us.
User avatar
ClickClack
 
Posts: 2168
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:34 pm
Location: Over Yonder

Re: making ink

Postby servo on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:59 pm

1 cup alchohol,
like 50 or so pens,
and like, how much WD-40?
"oh gawd!"
"what?"
"are you graffit-ing that wall?"
"what the hell does it look like?"
*awkward silence*
servo
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:54 pm
Location: dunno... but the padded walls are nice((the520))

Re: making ink

Postby oaktownshine on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:12 pm

more pens
ARMNhammer wrote:Girls will think you are fancy, and will let you bone them

No duct tape needed
User avatar
oaktownshine
VIP
 
Posts: 5449
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: earth

Re: making ink

Postby Derby on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:53 am

servo wrote:1 cup alchohol,
like 50 or so pens,
and like, how much WD-40?

Fuck this I hate making pen ink it always fades hella sh*t sux!!
vice wrote:Actually I'm really high and I don't know how to explain the science of what I'm trying to say, but I swear I know what I'm talking about.

Gettinup wrote:I love this kid, In a gay way.



Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
User avatar
Derby
 
Posts: 3346
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:58 am
Location: thr33 on3 third

Re: making ink

Postby STEG229 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:57 pm

werd to derby, not worth it.
vice wrote:I have no problem banning you for your sass. Test it.

ARMNhammer wrote:Watch your ass and have fun.
STEG229
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:43 pm
Location: 229-dirty south!

Re: making ink

Postby oaktownshine on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:30 pm

unless ur bombin stuff like busses, id stick with gk
ARMNhammer wrote:Girls will think you are fancy, and will let you bone them

No duct tape needed
User avatar
oaktownshine
VIP
 
Posts: 5449
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: earth

Re: making ink

Postby Derby on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:49 am

Thats what im saying gk is worth it but that pen ink sh*t is bad i put a tag on a pay phone in the summer like 2 weeds later you could barely see it cause of the fading.
vice wrote:Actually I'm really high and I don't know how to explain the science of what I'm trying to say, but I swear I know what I'm talking about.

Gettinup wrote:I love this kid, In a gay way.



Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
User avatar
Derby
 
Posts: 3346
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:58 am
Location: thr33 on3 third

Re: making ink

Postby servo on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:39 pm

i was thinkin for indoor, just a quick batch.
but addin more pens.
"oh gawd!"
"what?"
"are you graffit-ing that wall?"
"what the hell does it look like?"
*awkward silence*
servo
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:54 pm
Location: dunno... but the padded walls are nice((the520))

Re: making ink

Postby vice on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:19 am

For indoor use, a batch of pen ink is ok. Still, nothin special.
godless wrote:we all know that girls are great and keeping secrets and never gossip about sh*t to their friends.
User avatar
vice
VIP
 
Posts: 9737
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:08 pm
Location: 804Q

Re: making ink

Postby SeattleWriter206 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:12 am

Can rubbing alcohol be used as an alternate to paint thinner?
"Welcome to Seattle Where the Sun Don't Shine"
User avatar
SeattleWriter206
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:01 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: making ink

Postby 8{} on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:26 am

It If you want to thin down ink, it works.
resk630 wrote:a girl doesnt want a whole bunch of bad sex

godless wrote:man what are they teaching kids these days??? you should've known how awesome acid was by the time you reached high school Scoe.
User avatar
8{}
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:14 am

Re: making ink

Postby SeattleWriter206 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:44 am

8{} wrote:It If you want to thin down ink, it works.
what if you wanna thin down paint for gk
"Welcome to Seattle Where the Sun Don't Shine"
User avatar
SeattleWriter206
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:01 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: making ink

Postby vice on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:32 pm

how to thin paint:

use PAINT THINNER.
godless wrote:we all know that girls are great and keeping secrets and never gossip about sh*t to their friends.
User avatar
vice
VIP
 
Posts: 9737
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:08 pm
Location: 804Q

Re: making ink

Postby bonquiqui on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:10 pm

the best ratio for ink using pens is 1 cup of alchohol per 80 pens.
A Rock wrote:Yee, maybe if bonquiqui puts his beer bottles together with your used tampons, you guys can run a mop company.


MBardz wrote:f*ck it. a mouth is a mouth.
User avatar
bonquiqui
 
Posts: 1183
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: The Frozen North

Re: making ink

Postby bonquiqui on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:13 pm

resk630 wrote:putting brake fluid in it will make it sry slower allowing it more time to soak into the surface wich should make it a lil bit harder to buff.

this is total bullsh*t. paint wont "sink in" to the surface. you cant make paint stain, it just wont. All brake fluid will do is make it so your tag takes a month to dry
A Rock wrote:Yee, maybe if bonquiqui puts his beer bottles together with your used tampons, you guys can run a mop company.


MBardz wrote:f*ck it. a mouth is a mouth.
User avatar
bonquiqui
 
Posts: 1183
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: The Frozen North

Re: making ink

Postby 8{} on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:13 am

vice wrote:how to thin paint:

use PAINT THINNER.
that just might be crazy enough to work....
resk630 wrote:a girl doesnt want a whole bunch of bad sex

godless wrote:man what are they teaching kids these days??? you should've known how awesome acid was by the time you reached high school Scoe.
User avatar
8{}
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:14 am

Re: making ink

Postby ARMNhammer on Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Just a reminder! Whatever you post online is public. Be absolutely careful as to what you reveal about yourself online and please be sure to create separate emails for your artprimo forums accounts. Dont use the same one as your Facebook/ other social media profile! Also, if you must self promote, do so from a completley different account. Also be sure to post said pics from a safer location(not traceable to your house), like an internet cafe(using a different email!) or get really hip to using that proxy sh*t. This is also very important! Do not meet up with any of people on here. You never know who might be a cop. I wont go into too much detail but I am letting you know because I am seeing/hearing things happen on here to some users from your stupid mistakes. This goes for any forum btw!

Watch your ass and have fun.
vice wrote:dude, don't listen to Yetsio.

t-pain wrote:
User avatar
ARMNhammer
VIP
 
Posts: 4183
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:26 pm
Location: your moms house

Re: making ink

Postby dragonx13x on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:23 pm

oh no i thought i was the first person to come up with trying to make ink with pens :(((((( my life is ruined, and i to think i thought i was going to be a pioneer for pen ink gk. fuuuck. atleast now i know how to make it.
Men seldom, or rather never for a length of time and deliberately, rebel against anything that does not deserve rebelling against. -Thomas Carlyle
User avatar
dragonx13x
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:44 pm
Location: Jersey

PreviousNext

Return to DA' TOY BOX

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jaypierce23 and 24 guests