LONDON CALLING

If its graff and on a wall. Then Its in here....

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by The Fame Game Clothing Company
This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by The Fame Game Clothing Company
Please support our fine sponsors


Postby MBardz on Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:12 pm

GABEMEDS wrote:eat 30 dicks mbardz.

sorry, i'm not hungry
T.O.N.J. I'M THE TALK OF NEW JERZ
CRISEDETBNK wrote:I wish i could climb my mom like that!
haptik wrote:im pretty sure i can drink bro.
BAVER wrote:Typical 425 hyphy thizz wigger
Tesa wrote:i wish i knew how to quit you

APFS STILL F.A.T.
User avatar
MBardz
VIP
 
Posts: 13444
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: 36 Chambers [732]

Postby MBardz on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:42 pm

placed in the correct thread
Silon wrote:Image
T.O.N.J. I'M THE TALK OF NEW JERZ
CRISEDETBNK wrote:I wish i could climb my mom like that!
haptik wrote:im pretty sure i can drink bro.
BAVER wrote:Typical 425 hyphy thizz wigger
Tesa wrote:i wish i knew how to quit you

APFS STILL F.A.T.
User avatar
MBardz
VIP
 
Posts: 13444
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: 36 Chambers [732]

Postby Meanz on Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:32 pm

i like men
Image
User avatar
Meanz
 
Posts: 1363
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:21 pm
Location: Up North

Postby GABEMEDS on Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:14 pm

you're a fag
Image
mark'emup wrote:No matter what your mother says, you are worth a sh*t.

dotdotdot wrote:gabe is the god of the internet.

WELCOME BACK ZOMBIE AZMA
User avatar
GABEMEDS
VIP
 
Posts: 7843
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: I DRIVE A CHEVROLET MOVIE THEATER

Postby Ez8 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:17 pm

WAT!?
TEEM GOOMBA
THE BLACK CONFEDERATE
NC17 IS MY WAIFU
Ez8
 
Posts: 863
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:36 pm
Location: Rollin' down MLK

Postby GABEMEDS on Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:18 pm

WHERES DOG MEAT TALLY HO
Image
mark'emup wrote:No matter what your mother says, you are worth a sh*t.

dotdotdot wrote:gabe is the god of the internet.

WELCOME BACK ZOMBIE AZMA
User avatar
GABEMEDS
VIP
 
Posts: 7843
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: I DRIVE A CHEVROLET MOVIE THEATER

Postby Ez8 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:19 pm

WADSWORTH ATE HIM!
TEEM GOOMBA
THE BLACK CONFEDERATE
NC17 IS MY WAIFU
Ez8
 
Posts: 863
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:36 pm
Location: Rollin' down MLK

Re: LONDON CALLING

Postby SCOE on Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:16 am

bump.


:P
Fat Squaddin on dat
Image
User avatar
SCOE
VIP
 
Posts: 5753
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:01 pm
Location: Da Blocc

Re: LONDON CALLING

Postby GABEMEDS on Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:57 am

Scoe, you're so cool.
Image
mark'emup wrote:No matter what your mother says, you are worth a sh*t.

dotdotdot wrote:gabe is the god of the internet.

WELCOME BACK ZOMBIE AZMA
User avatar
GABEMEDS
VIP
 
Posts: 7843
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: I DRIVE A CHEVROLET MOVIE THEATER

Re: LONDON CALLING

Postby Yetsio on Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:44 pm

ill most likely have flicks for this early next month

icametopaints n=okers k
vice wrote:It was like my cock and balls got hadoukened by a f*cking Altoid.

F*ck.
User avatar
Yetsio
 
Posts: 3991
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:52 pm
Location: Long Island

Re: LONDON CALLING

Postby New Low on Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:45 pm

Same, I'm leaving to Europe in early October.
User avatar
New Low
VIP
 
Posts: 2096
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:18 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: LONDON CALLING

Postby Yetsio on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:29 pm

my sisters leaving in a week. told her to flick any graff she sees...
vice wrote:It was like my cock and balls got hadoukened by a f*cking Altoid.

F*ck.
User avatar
Yetsio
 
Posts: 3991
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:52 pm
Location: Long Island

Re: LONDON CALLING

Postby icametopaint on Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:08 am

Yetsio wrote:ill most likely have flicks for this early next month

icametopaints n=okers k

?
Image
User avatar
icametopaint
 
Posts: 1607
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: On a boat

Re: LONDON CALLING

Postby anarone on Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:44 am

Can we make this all of UK ?
Art Primo Fat Squad!
User avatar
anarone
 
Posts: 806
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:54 am

Re: LONDON CALLING

Postby GABEMEDS on Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:39 pm

it kind of is.
Image
mark'emup wrote:No matter what your mother says, you are worth a sh*t.

dotdotdot wrote:gabe is the god of the internet.

WELCOME BACK ZOMBIE AZMA
User avatar
GABEMEDS
VIP
 
Posts: 7843
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: I DRIVE A CHEVROLET MOVIE THEATER

Re: LONDON CALLING

Postby dminus on Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:54 am

london graf is dope alota stencils and wheat past tho...
303 all day!!!
dminus
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:44 am

Previous

Return to CONCRETE JUNGLE

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aloxeachen1974 and 25 guests