how do you get sponsered?

trying to step up your game? come in here to share Ideas. Learn about techniques and other various skill sharing.

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Postby SENTONE on Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:18 pm

GOSTE wrote:he should be in fat squad!!



hes like the leader of Jr.Fat Squad
LiveLifeLootin wrote:ZEBCREW 4 LIFE


RIP ANGEL DOV.
User avatar
SENTONE
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:34 pm
Location: NorthEnd

Postby GOSTE on Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:19 pm

SENTONE wrote:
GOSTE wrote:he should be in fat squad!!



hes like the leader of Jr.Fat Squad

hes our biggest fan
Image
http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=8170
mr.clean wrote:is hp only for throwies? or can you piece with it to???
User avatar
GOSTE
VIP
 
Posts: 3854
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:55 am
Location: city of sin maybe??

Postby SENTONE on Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:21 pm

GOSTE wrote:
SENTONE wrote:
GOSTE wrote:he should be in fat squad!!



hes like the leader of Jr.Fat Squad

hes our biggest fan



his plans are going to be leader of all FatSquad when he grows up like hittler trying to take over the world
LiveLifeLootin wrote:ZEBCREW 4 LIFE


RIP ANGEL DOV.
User avatar
SENTONE
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:34 pm
Location: NorthEnd

Previous

Return to SKILL SWAP

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests