how did you get into graff?

Its all good young guns. You gotta start somewhere. Come here to get a leg up on your friends at school

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Re: how did you get into graff?

Postby Gluecap on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:23 pm

Last edited by Gluecap on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cassie Tert wrote: He looks at me, clearly identifies me as his son. Then he shows me his genitals and runs away into the night.

conky wrote:If rcane stands for rock cocaine then I would indeed like it to be free.
Gluecap

Postby godless on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:52 pm

ARMNhammer wrote:i come from a long line of bosses
godless
VIP

Postby Gluecap on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:27 pm

Last edited by Gluecap on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cassie Tert wrote: He looks at me, clearly identifies me as his son. Then he shows me his genitals and runs away into the night.

conky wrote:If rcane stands for rock cocaine then I would indeed like it to be free.
Gluecap

Postby CopKiller$ on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:54 am

Gluecap wrote:you worried? :lol:

No. but if you do youre f*cking dead
CopKiller$

Postby Gluecap on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:38 am

Gluecap

Postby CopKiller$ on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:33 pm

Regardless, you bring a weapon and youre a b*tch.
CopKiller$

Postby Gluecap on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:29 pm

Gluecap

Postby CopKiller$ on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:14 am

It was at midnight in wet grass I did slip. Well whatever at least I'm not a fag who smokes poop weed and is addicted to ecstasy hahaha
CopKiller$

Postby Gluecap on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:36 pm

Yup thats me. I've done E four times so i'm addicted. Get your sh*t right queer. At least i don't cut myself you depressive emofag.

Gluecap

Postby SaltyVaginas on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:55 pm

glue cap will straight mash you copkilla
like i cant wait to see that video :lol:
SaltyVaginas

Postby SOKOER on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:22 pm

shut up n*ggers.
I'll smoke both you faggots with my dads handgun.
CALIFORNIA
SOKOER

Postby resk on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:26 am

Cop killa has zero heart but if glue is on he get all lovey dovey...f*ck a gun i got throwing knifes breh.
for all of your holiday graff supplies go to http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=74938
Soul brother # 1+1....gettin' fed like where drugs & guns come from.
resk
annoying 10 year old.
annoying 10 year old.

Postby biz-one on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:51 am

Back on topic. I got into graff because I downloaded Affiti Grey when I was like 12 and didn't know what it was. Watched it, thaught that sh*t was raw, so I started drawing simple block letters and sh*t. I wanted to learn how to do it better and get insperation, so I reverted back to google and ended up finding BombingScience first, and then AP. I spent mad time looking at all the OTR's and Krinks thinking they were the bees knees, but eventually figured sh*t out. I wrote for about a year or a year and a half before I started getting up enough to gain recognition in my small city from the other cats. Eventually I met one who was 10 years older than me (yet I still had more skills than him haha), we kicked it, painted, started beef with the real heads in town, then I got popped. I've moved 3 times since then, all to REALLY small towns, and I'm still showin love to AP.
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one
VIP

Postby DickButtkiss on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:33 pm

i lived in a sh*t town in jersey at the time, im from ny tho. So I wasn't like the " popular " kid in school, I mean I had my friends, and girls and all that. But the " cool " kids wrote graffiti lol. I lived in the suburbs, no cool suburbs like Chicago and Seattle and sh*t, I lived in some dinky little town. I got my friend into it and we were hooked. This was like 6 or 7th grade. We would go out daytime and hit tons of tags, catch throwies on main roads at like 6pm lol. Then the other kids who i saw doing it as i referred to them as the cool kids lololol started being chill with me and stuff because I wrote. They weren't all that douchey I guess. Well, this is where it gets f*cked up. I beat up my best friend pretty much when we got into a fight over some stupid sh*t one night, and he sees me and my other close friend walking twords a bridge with paint and calls the cops saying we were tagging sh*t. Cops come, f*ckING SURROUNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD US gunpoint and all, it was outrageous. Well the cops found about 10 cans of paint in my friends bag and then it gets funny lol. The kid who ratted on us got arrested for reporting a false crime and me and my boy were asked to come to the police station, out parents drove us lololol. They interrogated us saying stupid stuff acring like we caused 9-11 and sh*t. Admitted and got out without any charges. We painted again a few months later in a few towns over and went in, he had a permit and we would take his moms car rofl. Their were other writers there too, these were the good days. Well I moved to ny, and i still kinda miss jersey days...new york is way to serious about this graff stuff, pretty bogus.
DickButtkiss

Postby vice on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:13 pm

whole thread is tl;dr
godless wrote:we all know that girls are great and keeping secrets and never gossip about sh*t to their friends.
vice
VIP

Postby resk on Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:00 am

vice wrote:tl;dr

?
for all of your holiday graff supplies go to http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=74938
resk
annoying 10 year old.
annoying 10 year old.

Postby vice on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 am

too long; didn't read.
godless wrote:we all know that girls are great and keeping secrets and never gossip about sh*t to their friends.
vice
VIP

Postby resk on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:49 pm

vice wrote:too long; didn't read.

Oh gotcha..
resk
annoying 10 year old.
annoying 10 year old.

Postby MistahPenguin on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:57 am

I've always been inspired by art, especially art that let's you express yourself. Gang graffiti is stupid and it has no emotion, it isn't what YOU think when you're throwing the gangs name up there, you're thinking for them. When you do it just for the pleasure of art and the thrill of breaking the law, THAT'S what art is, THAT'S why I do what I do. I'm not going to let other human beings that are no bigger than me and you, tell me where I can and cannot do art just because they have a uniform and a badge.
MistahPenguin

Postby RHINO on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:52 am

I first got into graffitti from playing Marc Ecko's Getting up, lol but seriosly i remember when i was young my mom had this super fat art pack with markers and pastels and stuff and she would tell me how when she was young she would draw peoples name for them on paper so i think i got it from her.
RHINO

PreviousNext

Return to DA' TOY BOX