how did you get into graff?

Its all good young guns. You gotta start somewhere. Come here to get a leg up on your friends at school

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Re: how did you get into graff?

Postby Coffee on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:05 pm

Talk to you in 15 years, unless i've been stabbed to death because of beef with 12-15 year olds who carry box cutters.
Very possible.
Coffee

Postby xZeeQo on Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:17 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
halodub wrote:Im a faggot
xZeeQo

Postby Senzi on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:43 pm

ffff a box cutter all about the freebie Buck knife
Senzi

Postby resk on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:34 am

xZeeQo wrote:Pinched is where you grab someone's skins with two fingers I don't wut the f*k yer about
for all of your holiday graff supplies go to http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=74938
Soul brother # 1+1....gettin' fed like where drugs & guns come from.
resk
annoying 10 year old.
annoying 10 year old.

Postby handstylesnhandjobs on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:17 am

RHINO wrote:I first got into graffitti from playing Marc Ecko's Getting up, lol but seriosly i remember when i was young my mom had this super fat art pack with markers and pastels and stuff and she would tell me how when she was young she would draw peoples name for them on paper so i think i got it from her.

So your mom was terrible at art?
handstylesnhandjobs

Postby halodub on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:23 am

KORE wrote:resk man thats your mom das kinda f*cked up lol but anyway i got into graff when i played that one game on xbox... it was called jsrf

i know this is a bit late, but that game was the sh*t! i remember playing that when i was younger lol. that's back when we had like 500 xbox games burned from blockbuster. that had to be one of my favorite xbox games that wasn't an fps. i also played the original on the dreamcast.
Ikarus wrote:random fact: even the straight, non-butthole-eating half of the forums hates ZQ.
Coffee wrote:
xZeeQo wrote:That's why I get raped by fat white chicks
sumcat wrote:"Time wasted messing with a can is not time wasted."
-Rustoleous Maximus
halodub

Postby THE RUSSIAN BEAR on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:22 pm

i saw an ad that had graffiti lettering, and then found graffiti creator. i was a horrible toy while i used it, then i stopped using it after like 3 months and started improving a lot faster. after a 2 years of sketching, and thinking i was hot sh*t, i start getting up. thats when i really improved.
R.I.P. MISHA. 1971-2012
biz-one wrote:Imagine for a second that the entire earth was abandoned. Just you and millions of abandoned buildings and no other people to see your work or ever appreciate it .would you hit the paint store first? I would.
THE RUSSIAN BEAR

Postby THE RUSSIAN BEAR on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:26 pm

Coffee wrote:
Senzi wrote:i guess i got into graff just by seein it i f*cked around with Mr Wiggles bullsh*t in 6th grade up in math class learned how gay i looked usin his sh*t then in 7th grade i met a write named Les2 and he showed me all the basics its 8th grade now ive had some sketchy ass expirences but damn i can wake up and even tell a cop in the face graff is my life. art primo helped cause when im actulley not writing i can sit back and laugh at you clowns :lol: :lol:

graff is not your life, first time you get pinched you'll b*tch and quit, claim graff is your life in about 15 years and i'll beleive you.

sorry to bring up an old post, but not true. ive been snitched out twice. taken to popo station once. never did time in juvy tho. im still at it tho.
R.I.P. MISHA. 1971-2012
biz-one wrote:Imagine for a second that the entire earth was abandoned. Just you and millions of abandoned buildings and no other people to see your work or ever appreciate it .would you hit the paint store first? I would.
THE RUSSIAN BEAR

Postby Curb Stomp on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Been arrested 5 times. Not all graff. 2 times for graff and both locked up for a period of time. Been on that wonderful pee in a cup system for 4 and a half years. Man is getting my name out there really worth the sheeez? I don't know but I always come back.
SprayitdontsayiT wrote:I like licking out men's butthole's like butter.
Curb Stomp

Previous

Return to DA' TOY BOX