how did you get into graff?

Its all good young guns. You gotta start somewhere. Come here to get a leg up on your friends at school

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Re: how did you get into graff?

Postby ALSA on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:40 pm

damn i've been into graffiti since i was in kindergarten. i was in "timeout" and i found a crayon next to me so i drew circles and triangles and sh*t on the wall. (i had to come back after school to clean it up too btw) and ever since then i would always write stupid sh*t on walls with sharpies. then came the day a couple of friends and i snuck out and took a couple fire crackers and spray paints to f*ck with the neighborhood. we were chillin at an underpass and we decided it was best to spray "TUPAC LIVES"....i was about 14. when i felt the rush of adrenalin from holding the spray can and hearing the *click* *clack*, my senses heightened i felt everything, saw everything, heard everything. after that i tried to make my ow name. i would tag stop signs ad bathrooms poles with toy ass names like "rebel" and "zigzag" i kept trying to get my friends to go back and do it again but they had no interest. so 3 years later im still experimenting with names and observing all the whack ass graff around my town and thinking "i could do better" so i immersed myself into the graff culture and just started writing, not good at all mind you. but i came across this site and longer story shorter im becoming a right artist myself. i still have a long way to go haha but i'll get there eventually and this town and every town i roll by will have my name in it.

true story
resk wrote:what retards let you do a mural?!

godless wrote:go simpler, practice handstyles, fill up notebooks, use bars...yada yada yada

OMEN2 wrote:alsa never give crits again, that peice is like 9x better than anything you could ever do, you f*ckin suck.
ALSA

Postby Я3KLU$E on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:01 pm

started around 13 when i got into skating saw really good pieces being done on the walls of a skatepark being built and talked to some of the writers and have started tagging skatespots which later on turned into big throwies , pieces and such all leading to an obsession
Ikarus wrote:Dear Aussies. I know your following the world cup and i just want to extended my condolences. The Germans haven't f*cked anyone that hard since the holocaust.
Я3KLU$E

Postby CopKiller$ on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:56 pm

ALSA wrote:damn i've been into graffiti since i was in kindergarten. i was in "timeout" and i found a crayon next to me so i drew circles and triangles and sh*t on the wall. (i had to come back after school to clean it up too btw) and ever since then i would always write stupid sh*t on walls with sharpies. then came the day a couple of friends and i snuck out and took a couple fire crackers and spray paints to f*ck with the neighborhood. we were chillin at an underpass and we decided it was best to spray "TUPAC LIVES"....i was about 14. when i felt the rush of adrenalin from holding the spray can and hearing the *click* *clack*, my senses heightened i felt everything, saw everything, heard everything. after that i tried to make my ow name. i would tag stop signs ad bathrooms poles with toy ass names like "rebel" and "zigzag" i kept trying to get my friends to go back and do it again but they had no interest. so 3 years later im still experimenting with names and observing all the whack ass graff around my town and thinking "i could do better" so i immersed myself into the graff culture and just started writing, not good at all mind you. but i came across this site and longer story shorter im becoming a right artist myself. i still have a long way to go haha but i'll get there eventually and this town and every town i roll by will have my name in it.

true story

cute
CopKiller$

Postby Akrep on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:04 pm

I love the style, the colors and the feeling of getting away with the cops :) I started in year 7 i was 12 lol and im in year 10 now...............and im still sh*t >.> just give it time :)
KOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Akrep

Postby CopKiller$ on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:57 pm

just quit faggot
CopKiller$

Postby resk on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:49 pm

CopKiller$ wrote:just quit faggot

stfu b*tch..
for all of your holiday graff supplies go to http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=74938
Soul brother # 1+1....gettin' fed like where drugs & guns come from.
resk
annoying 10 year old.
annoying 10 year old.

Postby CopKiller$ on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:21 pm

haha nigga u so gay
CopKiller$

Postby resk on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:28 pm

u talk hella sh*t.. dont tell him to quit.. you quit you havent even put up a sticker in months..
for all of your holiday graff supplies go to http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=74938
resk
annoying 10 year old.
annoying 10 year old.

Postby conky on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:37 pm

Copkiller's just jealous that a noob that admits to being amateur as hell has more skills than him.
killinit wrote:I don't usually have sex, but when I do, it's with a dude.

DickButtkiss wrote:Please let there be no more conky. PLEEEZ JEBUS
conky

Postby xZeeQo on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Well ill get this back on topic
When I was about 12 I always watched people tagging gang signs an sh*t up on walls so me an friends made this fake gang called
the Hood Killers well we started to cross people out an they thought we were a real gang but my cousins figured it was us an told them
that we were just lil kids trying to be hard an sh*t, I liked to sneak into the train yard an throw stuff at the trains as they went by an i saw this kid
writing as i look back his name was like Ghost or some sh*t like that an i started throwing rocks an sh*t at him must have freaked him out since he dropped
his walmart piss paint an ran so i took his paint an name ghost an rolled with that for abit then started mixing letters to figure out my new name ever since i've been moved by graffiti an just painting to paint i stopped because i got caught a few times but i think i may start back again can't believe that happen like 20 years ago not lol but thats my story long as f*ck
halodub wrote:Im a faggot
xZeeQo

Postby resk on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:22 pm

where you from?
resk
annoying 10 year old.
annoying 10 year old.

Postby xZeeQo on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:45 pm

errr bait any niggah could be a cop you know
xZeeQo

Postby resk on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:23 pm

i am a cop..
resk
annoying 10 year old.
annoying 10 year old.

Postby xZeeQo on Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:38 am

Sweet then well share donuts an coffee sometime
xZeeQo

Postby Coffee on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:36 am

Don't EVER say my name, faggot.
Coffee

Postby xZeeQo on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:17 am

Loads of people watched SDK vids an there like oh i can do that -___-
xZeeQo

Postby Kyle on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:04 am

i put my dick in a blender and said i wanna vandilize haha
xZeeQo wrote:Typical American so lazy.

Gluecap wrote:Weird b*tch: So what are your guys rave names?
Me:Patron
Weird b*tch: ...patron?
Me: Will you have sex with me.
Kyle

Postby xZeeQo on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:35 am

CSB
xZeeQo

Postby Kyle on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:42 pm

yeah and same wit ur mom
xZeeQo wrote:Typical American so lazy.

Gluecap wrote:Weird b*tch: So what are your guys rave names?
Me:Patron
Weird b*tch: ...patron?
Me: Will you have sex with me.
Kyle

Postby Я3KLU$E on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:55 pm

Kyle wrote:i put my dick in a blender and said i wanna vandilize haha
LULsROYCE
Ikarus wrote:Dear Aussies. I know your following the world cup and i just want to extended my condolences. The Germans haven't f*cked anyone that hard since the holocaust.
Я3KLU$E

PreviousNext

Return to DA' TOY BOX