General Ink/Paint Thread

got questions about belton paints? Is your mop not juicy enough? can't get that rusto fat to fit on your european can? come here for general help

Moderators: biz-one, ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Re: General Ink/Paint Thread

Postby Coffee on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:39 am

godless wrote:aren't those vials like super tiny though? light bulb holds like 5-6oz of goodness.

Have you thrown a light bulb bomb at anyone before? I think that's really the only reason i'd make some, seems fun.. glass, ink, mecury. Cannot go wrong.
Coffee

Postby godless on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:39 pm

if i was butthurt enough to consider throwing something at someone, it'd probably be a brick. i mean, i get where you're going with the whole mercury poisoning thing, but that would take to long. a brick would get you instantaneous gratification
ARMNhammer wrote:i come from a long line of bosses
godless
VIP

Postby biz-one on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:46 pm

I would throw bundles of love and kindness until they stop being mean.
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one
VIP

Postby Gluecap on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:51 pm

I would throw my name over any tags they had running. Then i'd hit them with a brick.
Cassie Tert wrote: He looks at me, clearly identifies me as his son. Then he shows me his genitals and runs away into the night.

conky wrote:If rcane stands for rock cocaine then I would indeed like it to be free.
Gluecap

Postby conky on Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:52 pm

I would throw my dick on their shoulder and hit them with a funky beat.
killinit wrote:I don't usually have sex, but when I do, it's with a dude.

DickButtkiss wrote:Please let there be no more conky. PLEEEZ JEBUS
conky

Postby edgexforxsatan on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:54 pm

I just bought a quart of black marsh t grade, and I've shaken it for like 10 minutes trying to get it thick and pigmented, but whenever I pour it out of that spout (I just poked a hole in it with a knife to get it to flow) I only get the thin solvent with enough pigment to make it kind of gray. Do I need to get a stick or something and stir it or what?
edgexforxsatan

Postby biz-one on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Try it and let us know!
Graffiti was born on DIY and trial and error.
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one
VIP

Postby godless on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:28 pm

put some ball bearings inside the container and re-shake it. the bearing will work like mixing balls and help break up/stir up the sh*t that's settled on the bottom
ARMNhammer wrote:i come from a long line of bosses
godless
VIP

Postby inkspot on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:50 pm

gargle it and spit it back out
saliva works as a good thickener. binds the pigments and sh*t
inkspot

Postby TREW on Thu May 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Just got some MR BLACK white and black ink in the mail. What consistency should it be? One is real liquid-y and another is thiiiick.
"i don't get angry, i don't get violent, and i certainly don't try to throw up on people on purpose"
TREW

Postby VanillaCoke on Thu May 26, 2011 6:08 pm

I dunno why everyone knocks the ol acrylic and water mixture. I have tags from 4 years ago still up. In fact I'd say it's one of the best mixes you can make. You have a Baller color selection, takes less then a minute to produce and doesn't cost more then $1
VanillaCoke

Postby biz-one on Thu May 26, 2011 6:09 pm

VanillaCoke wrote:I dunno why everyone knocks the ol acrylic and water mixture. I have tags from 4 years ago still up. In fact I'd say it's one of the best mixes you can make. You have a Baller color selection, takes less then a minute to produce and doesn't cost more then $1

It's just easy to buff.
The fix to that is, use it more often.

biz-one
VIP

Postby VanillaCoke on Thu May 26, 2011 6:29 pm

This is true. But if nobody touches it (dumpsters, and other sh*t nobody really cares about) it will last forever
VanillaCoke

Postby TREW on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:03 pm

Ima bout to try this. What kinds of acrylics and what ratios are you guys using?
"i don't get angry, i don't get violent, and i certainly don't try to throw up on people on purpose"
TREW

Postby biz-one on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:21 pm

It's been a long time since I've made any type of ink, and an even longer time since I've made Ghetto Junobo, but I believe the recipe I always used was:

1 bucket of oil based white rusto (the smaller buckets. the kind you can fit in your pocket, not 1 gallon ones.)
1 tube of OIL paint. As in the kind made for art.
(the ammount of oil paint you put in the rusto is subjective, mix it up and be the judge for yourself. More = darker, less = lighter and more pale.)
After you mix it up to your liking, add paint thinner. I think the ratio is 1/2 paint, 1/2 thinner. If it is too thin, try 1/3 thinner and 2/3 paint.
You can add other things if you like, as well. It is a VERY cheap paint to make, and decent if you use it in the right places.

As with any other ink/paint that you make, experimenting is key.

biz-one
VIP

Postby vice on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:25 pm

He was asking about acrylics man.

TREW -just get any color acrylic paint. mix water til it's thin enough to go thru a mop and drip.
godless wrote:we all know that girls are great and keeping secrets and never gossip about sh*t to their friends.
vice
VIP

Postby biz-one on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:56 pm

Oh, my bad.

Regardless, oil-based Ghetto Junobo is much better. and has equally as good colors.

biz-one
VIP

Postby TREW on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:06 pm

i just put it in the oldest mop i have it looked pretty good on glass. preetty good alternative.
TREW

Postby VanillaCoke on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:03 am

Biz - yea but tubes of oil paints are expensive (i think). My store keeps them in a locked case where im from.

trew - the ratio i find works well is 3 parts acrylic one part water. So get three bottles of acrylic, dump into water bottle. fill up one of the empty acrylic bottles with water and pour it in. Should be able to run through any mop.

Don't drop your stores names please. -b
VanillaCoke

Postby Gluecap on Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:15 pm

Best Inks...
Cassie Tert wrote: He looks at me, clearly identifies me as his son. Then he shows me his genitals and runs away into the night.

conky wrote:If rcane stands for rock cocaine then I would indeed like it to be free.
Gluecap

PreviousNext

Return to PRODUCTS, ORDERS AND ACCOUNT QUESTIONS