flare's

trying to step up your game? come in here to share Ideas. Learn about techniques and other various skill sharing.

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

flare's

Postby Most on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:39 am

any one know how to flare with an ny fat cap and a krylon post picks so we can have some friendly battles
Most

Re: flare's

Postby TheWhat on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:51 am

If i am correct, I believe most the people on AP don't want to waste their paint doing flares for a battle. Just saying. And stop making new threads without asking someone. IB4TL.
TheWhat

Postby godless on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:54 am

that dudes been banned for a minute now, don't think he's going to see your response
ARMNhammer wrote:i come from a long line of bosses
godless
VIP

Postby TheWhat on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Alright good haha.
TheWhat

Postby monkey suite on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:31 pm

LOL did he seriously ask how to flare....watch a few video's. Does anyone even research and run trial n error test's anymore. Your def not going to learn flares on a forum. Get a fatcap and a can and go wild.
monkey suite

Postby godless on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:00 pm

Who was even talking about shadows?
ARMNhammer wrote:i come from a long line of bosses
godless
VIP

Postby lettheboypaint on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:14 pm

go watch a video, simple...
lettheboypaint

Postby sumcat on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:32 am

The fact that that's your go to answer is sad. Learning to paint from youtube is sad. sh*t is wack.
sumcat

Postby biz-one on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:34 pm

monkey suite wrote:LOL did he seriously ask how to flare....watch a few video's. Does anyone even research and run trial n error test's anymore. Your def not going to learn flares on a forum. Get a fatcap and a can and go wild.

Seriously, though. Its like kids are scared of actually writing on something lol. Practice em at a chill spot so you get a feel for the can and how to do it. If you're newjack enough to not know how to flare, then you will only get sketched out if you try to learn while street bombing. Because my guess is this cat has never actually painted a public spot before, he's gonna have the heebie jeebies like a mothaf*cka lol

And inb4"dis guy got banned ur dumb biz lol"
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.

conky wrote:$20 through paypal to the first person to shoot killinit. Dead serious.
biz-one
VIP

Postby Duke EeLLington on Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:43 pm

sumcat wrote:The fact that that's your go to answer is sad. Learning to paint from youtube is sad. sh*t is wack.

bump old threads!!

but for real though, I learn through youtube for anything. I've got the greatest phone out right now, with the best internet connection and I lay my ass up in bed and watch all the knowledge I can right in my face. Don't judge.
biz-one wrote:
Duke EeLLington wrote:Don't flatter him!
There is only one poster here who has my little heart.

<3 u 2 dukie
Duke EeLLington
Jungle VIP

Postby Curb Stomp on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:41 am

Flare's are my fav's. It's all I do now. I catch some cutty tags here an there but once you got that sh*t on point that's all you'll start doing.
SprayitdontsayiT wrote:I like licking out men's butthole's like butter.
Curb Stomp

Postby biz-one on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:35 am

Ehhh I gotta disagree. Idk, it just gets old seeing the same played ass styles with the foot-wide-to-an-inch flares that you can't even read.. that sh*t doesn't look dope to me. It looks like something a newjack or a eurofag would think is dope. There ain't nothin wrong with em but they aren't for me. If I'm catchin tags with paint, its stocks or skinnies or maybe NYFs. and even then I really don't flare much, just whatever comes naturally

EDIT although with certain tags I do really like that bay area downwards-flared oneliner style. Thats dope.
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.

conky wrote:$20 through paypal to the first person to shoot killinit. Dead serious.
biz-one
VIP

Postby Curb Stomp on Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:20 pm

I always make it eligible. Not like a Brooklyn or New York style or Philly. Those are weird.
Curb Stomp

Postby biz-one on Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:56 pm

Yeah dude I hate philly hands. Especially "wickets" or whatever. Yall letters look like a anorexic in a girdle

biz-one
VIP

Postby Curb Stomp on Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:49 pm

I just don't understand the style I guess? Why write a name when it just looks like scribbles.
Curb Stomp

Postby biz-one on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:14 pm

Yeee! What I was taught was that your straight should be perfectly readable on a freight going 50mph from 100 yards away.

And as for piecing, I'd rather see a good straight with a few well placed connections than some crazy unreadable mess any day. Not that it doesn't take a lot of skill and practice to do it. Its just not for me. I've always believed in less is more.

biz-one
VIP

Postby Curb Stomp on Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:28 am

That's what I'm saying. I don't need to go over the top if nobody knows what it says. Even my throw reflects that. People gotta see what I'm writing cause if not there's no use in writing a name at all.
Curb Stomp

Return to SKILL SWAP