extinguishers

If its graff and on a wall. Then Its in here....

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by The Fame Game Clothing Company
This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by The Fame Game Clothing Company
Please support our fine sponsors

extinguishers

Postby TASK on Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:19 pm

i want one.... bad. those things are hard to find. but once i do.....

i ws looking on ebay and those things go for close to $100....thats such garbage
TASK
at hand

Re: extinguishers

Postby ATMOSTFEAR/MOKA_ONE on Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:07 am

TASK wrote:i want one.... bad. those things are hard to find. but once i do.....

i ws looking on ebay and those things go for close to $100....thats such garbage

whats this you're talking about? :idea:
ATMOSTFEAR/MOKA_ONE

Postby Cose on Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:49 am

Buying a fire extinguisher to fill paint with. You get HUUUUGE tags with em.

I think gettin a super soaker woild be easier.
Cose

Postby TASK on Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:18 pm

fire extinguishers
TASK
at hand

Postby narcoze on Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:33 am

what about the ones in parking garages? would those work? I've also seen some that are filled with water, maybe you could use those to tag with?
narcoze

Postby The PEELER on Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:46 am

Tell you how we get those in The Town. Walk into an apartment complex, look for the nearest extinguisher box. If it's windowed, unscrew the box with a f*ckin phillips and bounce. Many of them are not window hinged, or the window has been taken out, because it is a percieved hazard to create a barrier to the extinguisher. In that case, you just snip the clip, and rip that sh*t off...you now have an extinguisher....
The PEELER

Postby ATMOSTFEAR/MOKA_ONE on Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:16 am

Cose wrote:Buying a fire extinguisher to fill paint with. You get HUUUUGE tags with em.

I think gettin a super soaker woild be easier.

some people here in atl use supersoaker type water guns or packs. i imagine they're all a bit awkward to hide...

it seems like a fire extinguisher would be a bit sketchy to haul around.

i've seen only whats here in atl, someone start posting some pics of the extinguishers/super soaker tags in their cities
ATMOSTFEAR/MOKA_ONE

Postby narcoze on Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:27 am

how would you fill it with paint?
narcoze

Postby The PEELER on Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:14 am

First, get a funnel. If you can't get a premade, then make one by cutting off the bottom of a plastic bottle. Pour about 3/4 of your paint in the extinguisher. Get a bucket full of water, AND STILL USING THE FUNNEL, pour into the extinguisher now containing paint....seal up the chamber, and tighten the nut on the release valve as much as possible. Now shake that sh*t up as much as you can and go catch wreck. The top valve comes off the top by being unscrewed.....
The PEELER

Postby The PEELER on Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:45 am

Also, it can't be a red extinguisher, it's gotta be one of the chrome ones. This and it has to have the rubber tube bicycle tire type valve to it. These are not usually in apartments to my fault on the misinfo. they are usually found in industrial facilities, even schools. Empty out all the old pressurized sh*t in there, and make sure there is no pressure before you open it. You can use any large object, or a large wrench if you don't want keep it savage. Now take that sh*t to a gas station with some change in your pocket and fill it with air. You will start to hear a whole grip of noise churnin in the extinguisher, which is the paint mixing with the water. MAKE SURE ITS WATER BASED PAINT, forgot about that...fill it with air for up to 3 minutes...you can even do it till the compressor just shuts off...NOW GO WRECK sh*t...
The PEELER

Postby Cose on Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:05 pm

With a fire extinguisher.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEuDfYb6-Vg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w4nijLHsMM

I've seen both super soaker tags and fire extinguishers in my city. I couldn't really tell the difference at first, in hind sight.. The super soaker was a little bit more drippy and splattered. that may be because of the height or not (All the way up the top of a big ass building) ]

Super soaker is a sh*tload easier to get and re fill but may not have the exact quality.
Cose

Postby TASK on Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:28 pm

so yeah extinguishers arent hard to find..... water extinguishers are. those are hard to find. so yeah any OTHER ideas?
TASK
at hand

Postby ATMOSTFEAR/MOKA_ONE on Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:25 am

since ya posted a video here's some more:

here's a fairly good video. even better if you know a bit of french...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR_uQ8X6FQ0

plus the one of banksy...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aM0PVpfiv44

i personally think this stuff looks like total crap in most cases, and with only small exception i havent seen people pull off anything with a cool 'handstyle'. anyway, to each their own.
ATMOSTFEAR/MOKA_ONE

Postby Cose on Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:38 am

Your not missing out on much in the French vid. Just small facts you probably already know. O yeah and taggin on money lol.
Cose

Everywhere

Postby FUNK on Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:13 am

At my highschool we have about 30 exstiquishers just there with no cases ....nothing.
FUNK

Postby angel on Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:25 pm

ATMOSTFEAR/MOKA_ONE wrote:since ya posted a video here's some more:

here's a fairly good video. even better if you know a bit of french...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR_uQ8X6FQ0

plus the one of banksy...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aM0PVpfiv44

i personally think this stuff looks like total crap in most cases, and with only small exception i havent seen people pull off anything with a cool 'handstyle'. anyway, to each their own.

dope vids, thx for sharin em
angel

Postby crimpDWPK on Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:38 pm

At my highschool we have about 30 exstiquishers just there with no cases ....nothing.

same
Oregon is the sh*t. Northwest for life.
crimpDWPK

Postby Fable... on Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:59 pm

one of my friends gave me a fire exstiquisher frm school, she sayed she had it in her loccer for a few months. (this was last year)she wanted to get rid of it so im like what the hell ill take it. right when we got off the buss me and my neighbor started wrighting stuff all over the street... didnt last long b 4 it ran out of air tho. it didnt look refilable so we tosed it....how stupid
Fahout-Mist wrote:knowing fable, which i dont, his dads probably a multi-billionaire, outer-space cowboy, bullrider, and van gogh.
Fable...
VIP

Postby hoodrat on Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:06 pm

i think extinguisher tags are kinda gay.... just about every onr ive seen looks like sh*t
But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door.
"...Your crew has more faggots than greek mythology..."
hoodrat

Postby narcoze on Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:20 am

hoodrat wrote:i think extinguisher tags are kinda gay.... just about every onr ive seen looks like sh*t
extinguishers are basically to just do as much damage as possible. so nobody cares if it looks like sh*t.
narcoze

Next

Return to CONCRETE JUNGLE