Eh? (Canada)

If its graff and on a wall. Then Its in here....

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by The Fame Game Clothing Company
This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by The Fame Game Clothing Company
Please support our fine sponsors

Postby CRISEDETBNK on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:27 pm

0 BUT im just a toy! And they are way better then me i just dislike them very much.
MY Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/31602323@N04/

BMC=BIZ MAC CRISE=BIG MIGHTY COCKS=BALLIN MIDGET CLUB=BALLS MAKE CUM=BANK MONEY CREW
CRISEDETBNK

Postby vice on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:34 pm

You're not in a position to diss the number of trains they paint then.

Anyway, you can clearly watch them paint a buncha trains in their videos. Whether you think they suck or not is subjective. You're across the country so how many of them you have seen is also irrelevant.

They're corny as hell, most assuredly. But some of those dudes are good and I'm willing to bet they're all definitely a lot better than you. You can't use the excuse "Oh, I'm still toy" because that's exactly the point. You're in no position to criticize their skills or spots unless you're better or get up more. You don't.
godless wrote:we all know that girls are great and keeping secrets and never gossip about sh*t to their friends.
vice
VIP

Postby CRISEDETBNK on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:36 pm

lmao. Ok well you got me their. Its just the thing about making a video about them smoking and drinking with masks and painting trains and doing a throw up in a skatepark thats the only sh*t that i don't understand.

BMC=BIZ MAC CRISE=BIG MIGHTY COCKS=BALLIN MIDGET CLUB=BALLS MAKE CUM=BANK MONEY CREW
CRISEDETBNK

Postby vice on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:37 pm

They're making money. Kids want to see that sh*t. They sell their canvases for $300 on eBay now, and their clothing line probably owes 99% of its sales to those videos.
godless wrote:we all know that girls are great and keeping secrets and never gossip about sh*t to their friends.
vice
VIP

Postby CRISEDETBNK on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:38 pm

Well i have to admit vice you owned me on this topic sooo i will just shut the hell up.

EDIT: 999 post.

CRISEDETBNK

Postby CRISEDETBNK on Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:15 pm

You know this is strictly Canadian stuff? :lol: Wait since their is almost no other threads for this I could make this the WORLD thread not just canada.

CRISEDETBNK

Postby CRISEDETBNK on Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:18 pm

No im making this a world thread cause their is like pop america = 100000000000000 and world = 5 on these forums so ill make this a world thread

CRISEDETBNK

Postby MBardz on Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:12 pm

CRISEDETBNK wrote:No im making this a world thread cause their is like pop america = 100000000000000 and world = 5 on these forums so ill make this a world thread

change it back. canada has enough graff to have its own thread
T.O.N.J. I'M THE TALK OF NEW JERZ
CRISEDETBNK wrote:I wish i could climb my mom like that!
haptik wrote:im pretty sure i can drink bro.
BAVER wrote:Typical 425 hyphy thizz wigger
Tesa wrote:i wish i knew how to quit you

APFS STILL F.A.T.
MBardz
VIP

Postby CRISEDETBNK on Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:35 pm

ummmmmm true true. Hey i just got this info apparently in ottawa they don't even bother chasing graff writers (even if they have your alias) They just buff the city like a b*tch. Its the most buffed city in Canada.

CRISEDETBNK

Postby siseht on Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:51 pm

omg lol lets not post flicks roofllwafflesssss
siseht
VIP

Postby CRISEDETBNK on Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:54 pm

Some sh*t from my home town. I think one of them is in this forum but hasnt been here in a minute...
Btw stolen from 12oz....

Mental.

Gero and mental.

More coming up.

CRISEDETBNK

Postby ALL WALLS PAINTED on Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:11 pm

CRISEDETBNK wrote:lmao. Ok well you got me their. Its just the thing about making a video about them smoking and drinking with masks and painting trains and doing a throw up in a skatepark thats the only sh*t that i don't understand.

whats your fav graff video? i can almost promise you there is footage of the writers in it smoking, drinking, wearing masks, and painting. state your name? thats one of my fav videos, and it has people in there wasted, high as f*ck and painting wearing masks and sh*t. i dont understand what you dont get about people getting f*cked up and writing graff?
AWP
ALL WALLS PAINTED

Postby MBardz on Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:14 pm

if syn is one of your favorites, you suck. that movie was garbage and represented graff horribly

APFS STILL F.A.T.
MBardz
VIP

Postby ALL WALLS PAINTED on Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:16 pm

MBardz wrote:if syn is one of your favorites, you suck. that movie was garbage and represented graff horribly

then im gonna go on a limb here and assume youre a straight up piecer who dosnt go out and get up on anything and everything...amirite?
AWP
ALL WALLS PAINTED

Postby MBardz on Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:20 pm

no i bomb. but lemme sum up the vid in a few sentences: if you go over me, imma kill you. if you write graff and you're not in my crew, imma kill you. if you're not from my hood, imma kill you. if you walk through my hood, imma kill you. if you look at me funny, imma kill you. imma kill you, you toy. look at this throw. BUSHWICK!

APFS STILL F.A.T.
MBardz
VIP

Postby ALL WALLS PAINTED on Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:26 pm

haha thats a pretty good interpretation, but its some of the most UP people in ny writing live with live interviews and just being themselves. thats how they are, but there arnt THAT many videos with live footage from that time period, its mostly still shots or train writing. if you dont like that video then that style of writing must not be your cup of tea and i understand there a lot of different kind of writers with different mind sets.
AWP
ALL WALLS PAINTED

Postby siseht on Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:28 pm

"b*tching isnt flicks. Use your b*tching energy to post flicks
siseht
VIP

Postby Tiros1 on Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:44 pm

ALL WALLS PAINTED wrote:i think SDK is pretty legit. they can piece, they have pretty good throwies. they just like to get f*cked up and go write on trains. i dont understand all the hate?

hate is going to come when you keep a toolbox persona and also when you film every bit of graff you do so you can upload it to youtube for internet fame

they're definitely going overboard with the world wide web self-promo

idk...that's just my opinion and many people feel similar, but whatevz

personally, if i wanted a bunch of little fans, millions of youtube views and people to buy my sh*t i'd be in a band or something...at least that way my fans would be chicks

that's me tho
Wacko UTA Crew wrote:f*ck bombing science..

GIA wrote:Graffiti opened my eyes to dead animals.
Tiros1

Postby ALL WALLS PAINTED on Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:36 am

Tiros1 wrote:
ALL WALLS PAINTED wrote:i think SDK is pretty legit. they can piece, they have pretty good throwies. they just like to get f*cked up and go write on trains. i dont understand all the hate?

hate is going to come when you keep a toolbox persona and also when you film every bit of graff you do so you can upload it to youtube for internet fame

they're definitely going overboard with the world wide web self-promo

idk...that's just my opinion and many people feel similar, but whatevz

personally, if i wanted a bunch of little fans, millions of youtube views and people to buy my sh*t i'd be in a band or something...at least that way my fans would be chicks

that's me tho

i dont know them personally so they might be dirt bag loser f*cks for all i know. but regardless of how they are portrayed and make themselves look online, they are pretty good. better than most of the people that dont even actually get up in this forum. and im sure they paint more then they film, however i wouldnt be surprised if im wrong. either way, to say they suck just because they are internet famous is dumb, they are pretty good.
AWP
ALL WALLS PAINTED

Postby vice on Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:47 am

I basically agree. Some of their videos showcase utmost whackness. Some of them are pretty good. They have kept me entertained while smoking weed a few times. Nawmean?
vice
VIP

PreviousNext

Return to CONCRETE JUNGLE