East Coast Frieghts

Trains,Planes & automobiles...If it rolls on wheels post em here

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by Keep the Faith Magazine
This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by Keep The Faith Magazine
Please support our fine sponsors

East Coast Frieghts

Postby bonquiqui on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:07 pm

A Rock wrote:Yee, maybe if bonquiqui puts his beer bottles together with your used tampons, you guys can run a mop company.

MBardz wrote:f*ck it. a mouth is a mouth.
bonquiqui

Re: East Coast Frieghts

Postby vice on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:43 pm

nice flicks for sure, but i dunno if there should be a separate thread for just east coast trains. Wait for some other opinions tho.
godless wrote:we all know that girls are great and keeping secrets and never gossip about sh*t to their friends.
vice
VIP

Postby fourtwofive on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:51 pm

i say yay.
Ketchup And Pennies. You Know.
fourtwofive
VIP

Postby amin on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:23 am

That amen Kat Has Alot Of the Same Style as Me
Act Like U Know, Five Star Criminals

amin

Postby GIA on Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:36 pm

I don't know who locked this, but i kind of like the idea of region freight threads. The forum is growing and the general freight flix thread seems too broad. This forum needs to get on the concrete jungle's level. Maybe i just like freights too much....this will remain locked until we figure out a good plan.
cyberize wrote:why are you telling us this and not going out to mob the streets with them?
GIA

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:36 am

GIA wrote:I don't know who locked this, but i kind of like the idea of region freight threads. The forum is growing and the general freight flix thread seems too broad. This forum needs to get on the concrete jungle's level. Maybe i just like freights too much....this will remain locked until we figure out a good plan.

well i personally think its different then with walls,you see a piece on a wall in say new york,you know its in new york..as with freights,you catch someone like say BONUS in illinois,and you mark it in illinois thread,but really that piece is from utah...you know what i mean? if you really want to do it by city,then go ahead and unlock this,but in my opinion,were better off with one thread for general freights,one for streaks,one for end to ends,one for whole cares,and maybey one for characters or tags...ur call Gia,this just makes more sense to me personally
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Return to ROLLIN' CANVAS