Drugs

We live our art. And we have the scars to prove it!

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Re: Drugs

Postby vice on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:17 am

this is for crazy drug stories, guys.

for general discussion, hit up the thread in the Soap Box.
godless wrote:we all know that girls are great and keeping secrets and never gossip about sh*t to their friends.
vice
VIP

Postby Gluecap on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:38 pm

SaltyVaginas wrote:alcohol is the best drug, hands down

for sure the homie snuk gets mad crazy when he's drunk he destroys. Most of you know :lol:
Cassie Tert wrote: He looks at me, clearly identifies me as his son. Then he shows me his genitals and runs away into the night.

conky wrote:If rcane stands for rock cocaine then I would indeed like it to be free.
Gluecap

Postby CopKiller$ on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:48 pm

I accidentally smoked pcp the other morning :shock: my brain hasn't been right since
CopKiller$

Postby PoopDick on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:52 pm

i doubt you got real sherm.
I'm Trippin Balls now off some goold ol amazonian Gold Caps.

i knew this one b*tch that came to my house with a "Cool Whip" container full of sherm all the time...
i havent seen her for a grip though
PoopDick

Postby CopKiller$ on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:18 pm

I was trippin thooo still
CopKiller$

Postby XbongwaterX on Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:49 pm

FREE. COCAINE. TONIGHT... for me.
AdinaHoward wrote:drop out of school. sell drugs. steal things. pimp your sister.

redneB.rM wrote:425 is full of a bunch of gangsters.

SCOE wrote:every time i come on here, i think my IQ drops 10%

use my f*ckin' referral: http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=20412
XbongwaterX
VIP

Postby CopKiller$ on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:11 pm

suhhweeet
CopKiller$

Postby PoopDick on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:08 am

CopKiller$ wrote:suhhweeet

IM ON THAT TIP NOW, I FRIED BALLS NOW BUMPIN BUMPS!
PoopDick

Postby sur1 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:05 pm

DeeXeM
sur1

Location: where the bitches know bout my panentheism. gnome sayin?

Postby ASE1 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:40 pm

once had 2 full hash brownies plus smoking a couple more G's. one fun ass nite.
"well if i lie im in deep sh*t, if im honest im in deep sh*t... if i run im in deeper sh*t! i was doing graffiti sir"
ASE1

Postby Sm. on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:41 pm

Then you ate sh*t an died. $0 c4sh y0.
Sm.

Parents+drugs

Postby ASE1 on Tue May 01, 2012 4:47 pm

This isnt a crazy story but more of a question... this is for the smokers... what did your parents do when they found out u smoked? what reaction? my parents found out yesterday. They are super chill with me getting drunk, and im 13, but weed is a diff story. they barely talk to me anymore. They told me they would be doing random drug tests for a couple years... and i cant go out of the house exept for backyard. ive smoked before and my mom new about that, and i told her i wouldnt do it anymore. they didnt know i smoked again but they know about me eating a small piece of a hash brownie. they freaked and now life suks. happened to anybody else?
"well if i lie im in deep sh*t, if im honest im in deep sh*t... if i run im in deeper sh*t! i was doing graffiti sir"
ASE1

Postby Coffee on Wed May 02, 2012 3:09 am

You're a b*tch.
Coffee

Postby ASE1 on Wed May 02, 2012 6:37 pm

Coffee wrote:You're a b*tch.

was that to me?
ASE1

Postby Sm. on Thu May 03, 2012 6:18 am

Alright here's what you do. Start off small selling your semen an plasma, then you start having some money, go down the block to a magical unicorn Phillip, There he will take you of the rainbow to a magical forest with gumdrops an weed everywhere, You shall pay the garden gnome brutus 500 dollars he will kill your parents an make it look like your brother or sister did it. Thus fixes your problem. Im alittle high no maybe alot. But whatever. It shall work do it.
Sm.

Postby ASE1 on Fri May 04, 2012 5:59 pm

ur quite high. on shrooms
ASE1

Re: Parents+drugs

Postby biz-one on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:20 am

ASE1 wrote:This isnt a crazy story but more of a question... this is for the smokers... what did your parents do when they found out u smoked? what reaction? my parents found out yesterday. They are super chill with me getting drunk, and im 13, but weed is a diff story. they barely talk to me anymore. They told me they would be doing random drug tests for a couple years... and i cant go out of the house exept for backyard. ive smoked before and my mom new about that, and i told her i wouldnt do it anymore. they didnt know i smoked again but they know about me eating a small piece of a hash brownie. they freaked and now life suks. happened to anybody else?

Don't let your parents run sh*t pussy, do what you want. What are they going to do to stop you? Lol ground you? If they do that, just leave anyways. and if they try to physically stop you, squad up and wile out like a thug nigga
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one
VIP

Postby resk on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:02 pm

Lmao.. nigga said squad up
for all of your holiday graff supplies go to http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=74938
Soul brother # 1+1....gettin' fed like where drugs & guns come from.
resk
annoying 10 year old.
annoying 10 year old.

Postby Lao on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Tryn to drive to Taco Bell after poppin a few zans and blowin some Ls, really not a great idea. Not to mention the girl at the window was the most straight edge person I've ever met, like story book good girl. She gave my friends and I the worst look I've ever seen, then said somethin to the manager. I was buggin a bit cause I didn't wana get booked for sh*t _again_ (I had just been charged with some tree a few days before). Told us to pull up to a spot to wait for our food so I did. Now, comes the f***** up part. While we're sittin in my car, a cop decides to pull up a spot away from us. At this point I'm just thinking to myself, s***. We're boned. Cop gets out, looks over, waves. I wave back in that awkward 'wtf' kind of way, and we walks inside. Finally get our food, and I dip out of that lot faster then Speedy Gonzales lol.

Definitely not my craziest story...but I can't really tell those here haha.
Lao

Postby resk on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:11 pm

i know ur full name.. where you live.. & ur last 3 schools that u attended.. might as well tell those stories..
for all of your holiday graff supplies go to http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=74938
Soul brother # 1+1....gettin' fed like where drugs & guns come from.
resk
annoying 10 year old.
annoying 10 year old.

PreviousNext

Return to CRAZY STORIES