Drugs

We live our art. And we have the scars to prove it!

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Drugs

Postby CRISEDETBNK on Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:52 pm

I didnt see any crazy stories bout drugs or anything. Bad trips, amazing trips, raves, concerts on cid. W.e. the f*ck you want to. Vice, i know you have something to contribute to this thread.
MY Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/31602323@N04/

BMC=BIZ MAC CRISE=BIG MIGHTY COCKS=BALLIN MIDGET CLUB=BALLS MAKE CUM=BANK MONEY CREW
CRISEDETBNK
 
Posts: 2525
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: In deep deep snow

Re: Drugs

Postby Nero908 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:55 pm

uhhhh general drug thread?
T.O.N.J. reppin the dirtay jerzay

zoroonelaf wrote:i told him to use his penis for vaginas

MaC2o6 wrote:you ever hear the black guy just thuggin and blasted fools? yeah, thats me.
Nero908
 
Posts: 2845
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:41 pm
Location: 732/908

Re: Drugs

Postby CRISEDETBNK on Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:56 pm

gtfo, crazy stories.
MY Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/31602323@N04/

BMC=BIZ MAC CRISE=BIG MIGHTY COCKS=BALLIN MIDGET CLUB=BALLS MAKE CUM=BANK MONEY CREW
CRISEDETBNK
 
Posts: 2525
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: In deep deep snow

Re: Drugs

Postby MBardz on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:08 pm

this one time, i saw something that didn't need it's own thread. i said INB4TL
T.O.N.J. I'M THE TALK OF NEW JERZ
CRISEDETBNK wrote:I wish i could climb my mom like that!
haptik wrote:im pretty sure i can drink bro.
BAVER wrote:Typical 425 hyphy thizz wigger
Tesa wrote:i wish i knew how to quit you

APFS STILL F.A.T.
User avatar
MBardz
VIP
 
Posts: 13444
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: 36 Chambers [732]

Re: Drugs

Postby vice on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:46 am

this is a legit thread. I don't feel like contributing right now. but I might when I'm like, in a better mood and not at work.
godless wrote:we all know that girls are great and keeping secrets and never gossip about sh*t to their friends.
User avatar
vice
VIP
 
Posts: 9737
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:08 pm
Location: 804Q

Re: Drugs

Postby pzzy on Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:48 pm

not really to crazy but the first time i tried shrooms.

So we didnt do them till 11pm all 4 of us took a half eighth(1.75g) plus i drank orange juice to make it more intense and held it in my mouth for a little. My friends wanted to walk around the campus i was like well this is gonna be gay but what ever. All 3 of my friends instantly are like "omg im triping balls" literally after we walk across the street pretty much giving em a huge buzz kill. They get this stupid idea to write everything they feel down. so were walking around campus security walks past us doesnt even stop and their all like lets leave. At this point i starting to feel my vision revert to 2d im building are like optical illusions. so we chill there for what feels like 2 hours but was 10 mins due to the shrooms distorting time. So as im sitting their looking at the university clock tower it becomes a face and starts to talk to me. It says its name is Tommy and that its sad. I ask why its sad it tells me he wants to live in Tokyo. I ask why it doesnt go their he say cause i was f*cking built here dumb ass. By the time this conversation is over my friends are freaking so we cross the street and go back up to the apartment. I wanted to get a mad crazy trip so i turn on Aladdin mute the sound and immediately start Pink Floyd : The Dark Side of the Moon (btw its syncs also) so im watching this for liek 30 mins. Abu f*cks my sh*t up i just laugh hysterically for 5 mins straight. i chill out and wanna get some fresh air. All my friends are freaking out cause they think i will get caught if i just go out side and chill on the steps. finally another 1 of my friends comes out to chill with me after a couple mins while the other try to force them self's to sleep. So were chillin out side and see one of his friends we have like a 2 hour conversation with him and all the sudden my 2 other friends come outside freaking out. Hes like dude i called my mom im going home. I immediately tell him its cause you try to force yourself to fall asleep and locked your self in a room and all you needed was to get out of the room. he looks at me and say holy f*ck im dumb. His moms like already out there so they just leave. Myself and the other friend who apartment we were at go up and try and get some sleep. im laying there with my eyes closed. At least 7 times i saw my birth and how my life woulda been if i did 1 thing different. so at about 4 am its been exactly 5 hours since i first took them im like yo this sh*ts over im gonna peace. So im driving home still tripping a bit the entire drive is me looking into the rear view mirror at my retinas as i imagine them pulsating to the techno music i put on. i get home pass out for 5 hours and realized i just had the best night of my life.

lol if you just read that wall of text its def worth a tr just stay open minded and dont force yourself to do sh*t.
fixed
Last edited by pzzy on Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

resk630 wrote:what are box's?

vice wrote:resk. a box. like, that you put sh*t in. jesus f*cking christ. f*ck.

User avatar
pzzy
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:41 am
Location: the states

Re: Drugs

Postby MBardz on Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:29 pm

half eighth=/=3.5g
eighth=3.5g
T.O.N.J. I'M THE TALK OF NEW JERZ
CRISEDETBNK wrote:I wish i could climb my mom like that!
haptik wrote:im pretty sure i can drink bro.
BAVER wrote:Typical 425 hyphy thizz wigger
Tesa wrote:i wish i knew how to quit you

APFS STILL F.A.T.
User avatar
MBardz
VIP
 
Posts: 13444
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: 36 Chambers [732]

Re: Drugs

Postby vice on Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:32 pm

fundamental sh*t right there. How weird is it that in the US, the main measure of drugs is in ounces, but then divided into grams. Which are part of a complete different measuring system. Like an ounce isn't REALLY 28 grams on the dot. Eighth of bud, eight ball. All the same sh*t.
godless wrote:we all know that girls are great and keeping secrets and never gossip about sh*t to their friends.
User avatar
vice
VIP
 
Posts: 9737
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:08 pm
Location: 804Q

Re: Drugs

Postby pzzy on Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:11 pm

ya fail on my part its fixed:)

resk630 wrote:what are box's?

vice wrote:resk. a box. like, that you put sh*t in. jesus f*cking christ. f*ck.

User avatar
pzzy
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:41 am
Location: the states

Re: Drugs

Postby gnashgfx on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:07 pm

vice wrote:fundamental sh*t right there. How weird is it that in the US, the main measure of drugs is in ounces, but then divided into grams. Which are part of a complete different measuring system. Like an ounce isn't REALLY 28 grams on the dot. Eighth of bud, eight ball. All the same sh*t.


28.31 is a Good estimate. There is like 35 ounces in a pound, 16 pounds in a kilo I think. I dunno haven't f*cked with anything that big in a long time lol
User avatar
gnashgfx
The Regulator
The Regulator
 
Posts: 856
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: The Dopeman's House

Re: Drugs

Postby biz-one on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:23 pm

gnashgfx wrote:
vice wrote:fundamental sh*t right there. How weird is it that in the US, the main measure of drugs is in ounces, but then divided into grams. Which are part of a complete different measuring system. Like an ounce isn't REALLY 28 grams on the dot. Eighth of bud, eight ball. All the same sh*t.


28.31 is a Good estimate. There is like 35 ounces in a pound, 16 pounds in a kilo I think. I dunno haven't f*cked with anything that big in a long time lol


Last time I checked, there was 16 ounces in a pound, and somewhere around 2.2 pounds in a kilo. But I might be wrong.
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.

conky wrote:$20 through paypal to the first person to shoot killinit. Dead serious.
User avatar
biz-one
VIP
 
Posts: 13081
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:45 am
Location: Midwest

Re: Drugs

Postby Derby on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:27 am

biz-one wrote:
gnashgfx wrote:
vice wrote:fundamental sh*t right there. How weird is it that in the US, the main measure of drugs is in ounces, but then divided into grams. Which are part of a complete different measuring system. Like an ounce isn't REALLY 28 grams on the dot. Eighth of bud, eight ball. All the same sh*t.


28.31 is a Good estimate. There is like 35 ounces in a pound, 16 pounds in a kilo I think. I dunno haven't f*cked with anything that big in a long time lol


Last time I checked, there was 16 ounces in a pound, and somewhere around 2.2 pounds in a kilo. But I might be wrong.

I belive you are right about this i dont think 16 pounds is a kilo.
vice wrote:Actually I'm really high and I don't know how to explain the science of what I'm trying to say, but I swear I know what I'm talking about.

Gettinup wrote:I love this kid, In a gay way.



Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
User avatar
Derby
 
Posts: 3346
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:58 am
Location: thr33 on3 third

Re: Drugs

Postby 8{} on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:06 am

first time with salvia:

i was with four friends, and we smoked on the stoop of this church. My 2 friends aaron and josh went back to the school cuz they didnt wanna be late or somethin... anyways, me and alex waited a minute and they were only a block ahead walkin to the school, but they looked like f*ckin ants... literally everything around them was normal but they were a foot tall, then we coulda swore we saw them jump into an anthill. it was a sweet ass trip...
resk630 wrote:a girl doesnt want a whole bunch of bad sex

godless wrote:man what are they teaching kids these days??? you should've known how awesome acid was by the time you reached high school Scoe.
User avatar
8{}
 
Posts: 1555
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:14 am

Re: Drugs

Postby Derby on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:09 am

Haha i smoked that sh*t once i didnt know if it did anything cause i was smokein trees and drinking... and i was off a pill that was a great night tho demf is the sh*t.
vice wrote:Actually I'm really high and I don't know how to explain the science of what I'm trying to say, but I swear I know what I'm talking about.

Gettinup wrote:I love this kid, In a gay way.



Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
User avatar
Derby
 
Posts: 3346
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:58 am
Location: thr33 on3 third

Re: Drugs

Postby 8{} on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:20 am

What's demf?
resk630 wrote:a girl doesnt want a whole bunch of bad sex

godless wrote:man what are they teaching kids these days??? you should've known how awesome acid was by the time you reached high school Scoe.
User avatar
8{}
 
Posts: 1555
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:14 am

Re: Drugs

Postby Derby on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:21 am

Detroit electronic music festival = a huge legal rave
vice wrote:Actually I'm really high and I don't know how to explain the science of what I'm trying to say, but I swear I know what I'm talking about.

Gettinup wrote:I love this kid, In a gay way.



Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
User avatar
Derby
 
Posts: 3346
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:58 am
Location: thr33 on3 third

Re: Drugs

Postby sur1 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:14 am

first time i tried x i was with my brother and we met up at one of his friends house. i was having a bad headache and we were drinking abit before going to an armin show. i asked for an asprin and he hands over a pill. i took it without thinking about it.

an hour later we get to the show and everything alive is glowing, like a halo is around everything in different colors. my hands, other people, everything.

sh*t was tight. i later learned it was a white dove
Image
User avatar
sur1
 
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:08 pm
Location: where the bitches know bout my panentheism. gnome sayin?

Re: Drugs

Postby vice on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:25 am

headache went away, huh?
godless wrote:we all know that girls are great and keeping secrets and never gossip about sh*t to their friends.
User avatar
vice
VIP
 
Posts: 9737
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:08 pm
Location: 804Q

Re: Drugs

Postby sur1 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:27 pm

it was glorious.
Image
User avatar
sur1
 
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:08 pm
Location: where the bitches know bout my panentheism. gnome sayin?

Re: Drugs

Postby pzzy on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:27 pm

not really a drug but any one tried absinthe?

resk630 wrote:what are box's?

vice wrote:resk. a box. like, that you put sh*t in. jesus f*cking christ. f*ck.

User avatar
pzzy
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:41 am
Location: the states

Next

Return to CRAZY STORIES

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests