Crack Head Stories

We live our art. And we have the scars to prove it!

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Postby The PEELER on Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:43 pm

Living in Oakland for the last six years, you know I got dust head stories...

Short and sweet...

Base head walks up to me from across the street trying to spring me for sum cash...He's wearing a shirt that says..no lie...DON'T AXE ME 4 sh*t!...

told him I didn't have no cash...but I asked him where I could get a shirt like that...

He didn't get it though, and actually went about telling me where I could cop one...this is where I trailed off into the night.
The PEELER

Postby tagaholic on Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:44 pm

3 stories

i was out at like 3 in the morning a base head comes up to me and says u got 20 dollars for bus fare?
my frend was sellin and a crack head comes up and tries to write him a check.
i was walking around my apartments and a dope feend comes out of a corner and yells b*tchES AINT sh*t and walks off
the Asian Hispanic causing panic
tagaholic

Postby Ko! on Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:49 pm

I lol'd at the second one
wecametofight wrote:1975 fools!!
...and we used to walk 15 miles, uphill, barefoot in the snow to the freight yard
every night...
Ko!

Postby FUNK on Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:54 am

tagaholic wrote:3 stories

i was out at like 3 in the morning a base head comes up to me and says u got 20 dollars for bus fare?
i was walking around my apartments and a dope feend comes out of a corner and yells b*tchES AINT sh*t and walks off

*bace head*
FUNK

Postby tagaholic on Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:27 pm

why does that matter?
the Asian Hispanic causing panic
tagaholic

Postby FUNK on Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:43 pm

cause its the homie.
FUNK

Postby Joann on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:55 am

One of my best hommie girls just straight gave her Momma a beat down for being cracked out while she was supoosed to be watching the grand babies
:shock:
Not much of a story, but it was high-larious to watch

b*tch dun had it coming for years
Joann
VIP

Postby CUN. on Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:25 pm

tagaholic wrote:3 stories

Yo i buy weed with checks all the time.
CUN.

Postby SCOE on Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:55 pm

i get girls to buy it for me. 8)
Fat Squaddin on dat
SCOE
VIP

Postby LoanBomber on Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:34 pm

i hate goin underbridges at night in nyc :\ bums based heads they got em all
LoanBomber

Postby wecametofight on Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:11 pm

i had to attend a friend's birthday party at some bar....
i brought a mop filled with Smash Gold (love that sh*t BTW)
and stashed it in my coat pocket
the front door of this bar actually faced an alley...which was loaded with dark green dumpsters and a discarded refrigerator..so after a drink or ten, i decide to take a "smoke break"
i work my way up the alley and just rape it...
my boy comes out and is like "WTF are you doing....oh sh*t man, are you getting up?...gimme that mop.."
so we're both getting up..trading tags...whatever
i see this door, this pristine beautiful-ass door...
i walk up to it and start writing on it when this crackhead and his she-crackhead stumble out from some corner and are all "hhhhheyyyyy mannnn, doan beeee tagglin herrrrreeee muthurfuggler"
i dont even look at them, i say " it's cool dont sweat it..."
the crack zombies continue shuffling toward me like "nnnNNnnOOOoooo maaaaannnnnn,......ssshtttopppp....we ged blamed fer all disss sh*tttttt"
and they keep walking toward me!
my boy runs up and starts running interception with the cracklings, while i walk up the other end of the alley..
as soon as i hit the street, i unbutton my grey dress shirt and wrap it around the mop...
when i get to my car, i drop the balled up shirt and mop on the ground and kick it under the car, i then remove my eyeglasses and walk down the other end of the alley (because my wife is at the party....)
and of course i see the crack enthusiasts, and im feeling ready to fight me some homeless people...

they see me,.but they dont recognise me...because they're f*ckIN CRACKHEADS....they're like " HHhhhey mannn, did yoooo see someone taggling heerrreeee?...those mutherfugglers arrrr f*cking tagging..."
and i reply " Who the f*ck is tagging?!? show me and i'll kick their god
damn f*cking heads in!!"
they point down the alley to a small group of my friends who outside smoking and drunk..
i walked towards them yelling "WHICH OF YOU f*ckERS IS SOILING MY FAIR CITY?!?..I'LL KICK YOUR GODDAMN f*ckIN HEADS IN!!"

my threat was met with peals of laughter..and " dude, shut the f*ck up.."
"Just When I Thought I Was Out, They Pull Me Back In"
wecametofight

Postby MBardz on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:19 pm

not a crackhead story, but a schizo story. i was at a pizza parlor and was going to the corner store to get an arizona. there was a guy pacing back and forth talking to himself. then he said something to me about boston and a broken beer bottle. he probably said something about boston because of my yankee hat but idk. schizos freak me out sometimes
T.O.N.J. I'M THE TALK OF NEW JERZ
CRISEDETBNK wrote:I wish i could climb my mom like that!
haptik wrote:im pretty sure i can drink bro.
BAVER wrote:Typical 425 hyphy thizz wigger
Tesa wrote:i wish i knew how to quit you

APFS STILL F.A.T.
MBardz
VIP

meth skatepark

Postby Ronald Mcdonald on Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:03 am

so we are skating at the local park about 3 or 4 in the morning cause we always did all night seshes. and we are all just skatin and chillin and i had a brown bag and had paint in it cause we planned on painting some shed beacuse we where supposed to have skatefest the next day so hella people would be there. thought it would be a good idea. so we are getting ready to paint and some random ass lady comes up and starts askin us if we know the towns biggest drugdealer and we are like no why.? and she replys i am strung out on heroine and just left my kid and hes three ill never see him again. and starts crying and trying to give us coke and week laced with coke and sh*t and she gets up and starts running around the skatepark like she some pro balorina rollerblader. and she just dissapears for like ten minutes and shes army crawling and rollin behind the ledge are bags where on so she pops up and grabs our paint bags and takes off in some bathroom and blocks the door. and all we start hearin is cans shakin and sprayin and she runs out and starts writing f*ck the freeworld sh*t and all over the shed and yellin weird as sh*t like shes a witch and i guess someone called the cops and they showed up and arested her for a felony and possession of drugs. and the cops just let us skate. prettttty cloose :?:
number10supersize
Ronald Mcdonald

Postby GABEMEDS on Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:31 am

what.
mark'emup wrote:No matter what your mother says, you are worth a sh*t.

dotdotdot wrote:gabe is the god of the internet.

WELCOME BACK ZOMBIE AZMA
GABEMEDS
VIP

Postby GLU on Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:09 am

Alright So I was downtown doing some "On-Bike-Bombing" and it was about 5 in the afternoon, I was with one of my friends who lets say isnt the most intimidating human alive.

Any ways were riding to go to a spot, when some crack head comes up to me and tries taking my bike.

So I pull my bike away from him and lean back a little and swing my bike at the guys head.

Then I found out it was'nt a crack head but a security gaurd..........

So I f*cking got out of there as fast as I could
GLU

Postby MaC2o6 on Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:52 pm

:lol: smooth move.
SCOE wrote:sneaky ass telekenetic ability havin rice eatin foo.

GOSTE wrote:mac is my young graff hoppa haha..

oaktownshine wrote:yuh make yo famiry no proud

SCOE wrote:The asian sensation That's sweeping the nation.
MaC2o6
VIP

Postby CRISEDETBNK on Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:55 pm

LMAO good job man!
MY Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/31602323@N04/

BMC=BIZ MAC CRISE=BIG MIGHTY COCKS=BALLIN MIDGET CLUB=BALLS MAKE CUM=BANK MONEY CREW
CRISEDETBNK

Postby letsgetupp on Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:12 pm

haha i like this thread, i live in cleveland where there's hella dope heads,
last crackhead i can remeber was this summer me and my friends were just at this skate spot in the projects, and this crackhead is just f*ckin mumbling/singing i guess and he got are attention so my boy starts to film him and evenually he's acting like he's playing a piano on these bricks singing this wierd ass tribal chant haha, then he sees that were filmin him and lays on the ground and starts playing with these little pebbles...idk it's not a crazy crackhead story but it was hella funny, and the crackhead ended up bein in our skate video.
cleveland is tha city where we come from so run, run.
letsgetupp

Postby gnashgfx on Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:34 am

I was posted up in a trainyard one time by the port of (edited), I had found a hole in the fence, probably made by junkies tryna find a place to fix. Anywho, I had a forty of old gold 800 and a ten sack i was gonna roll a blunt with. So i hear f*cking clanking and LOUD ass banging coming from the dark ass trains layed up, and i was trippping thinking it was port police.

Then this f*cking dude i always see at northgate, the mean dude always asking for cash, stumbles out, smoking a stoge, and sits next to me. I was tripping on some new sh*t cuz he stank and he's an asshole and i don't wanna fight tonight.

So he sat down, offered me a brand new f*cking newporrt 100, which is like a peace offering hahaha, and i let him sip on some english. Hahaha then as I was rolling the bleezy he gets up real quick and f*cking runs to the fence hole, and im all what the f*ck what the f*ck, so i called my brother up, he scooped me up in a [Edited] 95 tahoe and we smoked in the 7-11 parking lot off 35th.

Later I hear he tried to drag some lady out of her car and got tased by SPD. Hahaha

Not exactly riveting but funny nonetheless
gnashgfx
The Regulator
The Regulator

Postby dotdotdot on Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:43 pm

i saw that tag of yours on a pole right next to the 7-11 on 35th
dotdotdot

PreviousNext

Return to CRAZY STORIES