Crack Head Stories

We live our art. And we have the scars to prove it!

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Crack Head Stories

Postby tagaholic on Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:16 pm

I was out with some of my homies the other night it was like 4 or 3 in the morning some white guy came up to my lil brother and was just sayin random sh*t like THE f*ck MAN and he just kept repeating the sh*t and then he came up to me and his eyes got hella big and said 10 years'll do you good. then he walked back to his crack-buddy and they started arguing WHY U ALLWAYS GOTTA START sh*t WIT PEOPLE I OTTA PUNCH U IN DA FACE! the other guy was like GO HEAD PUNCH ME IN DA FACE. so we were on opposite sides of the street and then the guy come up again and starts askin me if i have some coke in spanish so i tell him im not holdin and keep walkin he runs back up wit his friend and i see em again at some apartment havin a crack head snow ball fight and end up bustin eachothers head on the car window
tagaholic

Postby dotdotdot on Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:18 pm

haha sorry about that.

i didnt mean to scare you guys that night.

but thanks to that car window i got 18.5 stiches on my forhead from my homies mom.

it would be 19 stiches but the yo-yo ran outta string.
dotdotdot

Postby SIBERxREBIS on Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:44 pm

LOL
srry about the yo yo running out of string :cry:
SIBERxREBIS

Postby tagaholic on Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:23 pm

haha stitches aint nothin i got 22 staples in my head a few months ago on a very very sh*tty night of bombing
tagaholic

Postby BrokBronson on Tue May 06, 2008 4:01 pm

Ahhh So crackhead stories, yeah I used to live out in Albuquerque, NM for like a year or so's I'm tossin up at mathison park under this bridge which was clear at the times but lots of bakers live under there at night, So this skagly lookin motha f*cka rolls up on me, claim'n MS and sh*t askin for my pocket loot, I'm like son I aint got sh*t, even offer him a cigarette honest, turn to roll only to find 3 mo motha f*ckas rollin up on me, I'm like f*ck,turn round back at this guy and thats all I remember, My cousin luckily found me down there a half hour later on his way home from skewl, had a subdural hematoma on my head which was 5 staples, and had 2 fractured ribs, So the moral of this story is if you get rolled on by 4 ms-13s tear your clothes off and start playing with yourself moaning like a retard and hope your gonna look so f*cked up dat peeps ll' leave you alone
BrokBronson

Postby dotdotdot on Tue May 06, 2008 4:40 pm

damn, that sucks.
dotdotdot

Postby SWIPnotized on Tue May 06, 2008 9:09 pm

BrokBronson wrote:Ahhh So crackhead stories, yeah I used to live out in Albuquerque, NM for like a year or so's I'm tossin up at mathison park under this bridge which was clear at the times but lots of bakers live under there at night, So this skagly lookin motha f*cka rolls up on me, claim'n MS and sh*t askin for my pocket loot, I'm like son I aint got sh*t, even offer him a cigarette honest, turn to roll only to find 3 mo motha f*ckas rollin up on me, I'm like f*ck,turn round back at this guy and thats all I remember, My cousin luckily found me down there a half hour later on his way home from skewl, had a subdural hematoma on my head which was 5 staples, and had 2 fractured ribs, So the moral of this story is if you get rolled on by 4 ms-13s tear your clothes off and start playing with yourself moaning like a retard and hope your gonna look so f*cked up dat peeps ll' leave you alone

lol play this story in your head like a movie, its awesome
dotdotdot wrote:hot days. warm nights. kickin it. tits. tags. busses. drinks. staying out. outlines. fill ins. scribes. trippin. fights. pools. partys. rackin. just chillin.

i love summer.

.:hr krew:. killin sh*t
SWIPnotized

Postby crimpDWPK on Tue May 06, 2008 9:16 pm

SWIPnotized wrote:
BrokBronson wrote:Ahhh So crackhead stories, yeah I used to live out in Albuquerque, NM for like a year or so's I'm tossin up at mathison park under this bridge which was clear at the times but lots of bakers live under there at night, So this skagly lookin motha f*cka rolls up on me, claim'n MS and sh*t askin for my pocket loot, I'm like son I aint got sh*t, even offer him a cigarette honest, turn to roll only to find 3 mo motha f*ckas rollin up on me, I'm like f*ck,turn round back at this guy and thats all I remember, My cousin luckily found me down there a half hour later on his way home from skewl, had a subdural hematoma on my head which was 5 staples, and had 2 fractured ribs, So the moral of this story is if you get rolled on by 4 ms-13s tear your clothes off and start playing with yourself moaning like a retard and hope your gonna look so f*cked up dat peeps ll' leave you alone

haha. i actually laughed at that
Oregon is the sh*t. Northwest for life.
crimpDWPK

Postby SWIPnotized on Tue May 06, 2008 9:31 pm

crimpDWPK wrote:
SWIPnotized wrote:

yea dude, just the strip down and play with your wiener part :lol:
dotdotdot wrote:hot days. warm nights. kickin it. tits. tags. busses. drinks. staying out. outlines. fill ins. scribes. trippin. fights. pools. partys. rackin. just chillin.

i love summer.

SWIPnotized

Postby crimpDWPK on Tue May 06, 2008 9:34 pm

my friend had already told me to do that.

lol im pretty sure it will work.
crimpDWPK

Postby BrokBronson on Wed May 07, 2008 1:07 am

crimpDWPK wrote:my friend had already told me to do that.

lol im pretty sure it will work.

Yeah I havent got to try it yet but it's one of the 3 times In my life I should have, but if you ever get a chance let me know how it turns out
BrokBronson

Postby crimpDWPK on Wed May 07, 2008 5:43 pm

what if there gay gangbangers or sumtin? :(
crimpDWPK

Postby SWIPnotized on Wed May 07, 2008 7:12 pm

crimpDWPK wrote:what if there gay gangbangers or sumtin? :(

grapefruit
Last edited by SWIPnotized on Wed May 07, 2008 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i love summer.

SWIPnotized

Postby dotdotdot on Wed May 07, 2008 9:47 pm

not gay-ng bangers!
dotdotdot

Postby SWIPnotized on Wed May 07, 2008 11:43 pm

dotdotdot wrote:not gay-ng bangers!

edited

i love summer.

SWIPnotized

Postby dazey on Sat May 10, 2008 1:14 am

SWIPnotized wrote:

i do that with everything i read. not the playin with my weiner but naked in a park. but play it as a movie :) its fun :lol:
its art NOT vandilism
dazey

Postby FUNK on Mon May 12, 2008 8:43 pm

i jumped on a bums house and on his stomach lol
FUNK

Postby GABEMEDS on Mon May 19, 2008 8:43 pm

FUNK wrote:i jumped on a bums house and on his stomach lol

cunt
mark'emup wrote:No matter what your mother says, you are worth a sh*t.

dotdotdot wrote:gabe is the god of the internet.

WELCOME BACK ZOMBIE AZMA
GABEMEDS
VIP

Postby Mynamestaken on Tue May 20, 2008 6:52 am

f*ckin Hate Them. They like Run My City, M-S is pussy sh*t. Gang niggas are scrams anaways.

And they have sh*t Art, they think their all bad ass throwin up ovea all the good peices In my town.
Mynamestaken

Postby NOUKE-9A on Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:05 am

Ahhh So crackhead stories, yeah I used to live out in Albuquerque, NM for like a year or so's I'm tossin up at mathison park under this bridge which was clear at the times but lots of bakers live under there at night, So this skagly lookin motha f*cka rolls up on me, claim'n MS and sh*t askin for my pocket loot, I'm like son I aint got sh*t, even offer him a cigarette honest, turn to roll only to find 3 mo motha f*ckas rollin up on me, I'm like f*ck,turn round back at this guy and thats all I remember, My cousin luckily found me down there a half hour later on his way home from skewl, had a subdural hematoma on my head which was 5 staples, and had 2 fractured ribs, So the moral of this story is if you get rolled on by 4 ms-13s tear your clothes off and start playing with yourself moaning like a retard and hope your gonna look so f*cked up dat peeps ll' leave you alone

hahaah thats retarded i was laughin ha
NOUKE-9A

Next

Return to CRAZY STORIES