Check it. Bucket..

If its graff and on a wall. Then Its in here....

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by The Fame Game Clothing Company
This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by The Fame Game Clothing Company
Please support our fine sponsors


Check it. Bucket..

Postby flagspeed on Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:54 pm

Late..
flagspeed
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:55 pm
Location: California

Postby SWIPnotized on Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:06 pm

coolest noob award goes to this dude
dotdotdot wrote:hot days. warm nights. kickin it. tits. tags. busses. drinks. staying out. outlines. fill ins. scribes. trippin. fights. pools. partys. rackin. just chillin.

i love summer.

.:hr krew:. killin sh*t
User avatar
SWIPnotized
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:13 pm
Location: your moms britches

Postby flagspeed on Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:10 pm

haha. And its Buket. Sorry I spelled it wrong.
Late..
flagspeed
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:55 pm
Location: California

Postby TASK on Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:33 am

isnt buket and evidence one in the same?? mr slow flow?
User avatar
TASK
at hand
 
Posts: 1275
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:33 am

Postby flagspeed on Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:51 pm

I have no Idea.
Late..
flagspeed
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:55 pm
Location: California

Postby GABEMEDS on Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:33 pm

TASK wrote:isnt buket and evidence one in the same?? mr slow flow?


no. theyre not
Image
mark'emup wrote:No matter what your mother says, you are worth a sh*t.

dotdotdot wrote:gabe is the god of the internet.

WELCOME BACK ZOMBIE AZMA
User avatar
GABEMEDS
VIP
 
Posts: 7843
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: I DRIVE A CHEVROLET MOVIE THEATER

Postby The PEELER on Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:57 am

TASK wrote:isnt buket and evidence one in the same?? mr slow flow?


No, but they have recently been mistaken for each other due to a short clip of evidence introducing a clip of buket...
User avatar
The PEELER
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:53 pm
Location: Oakland, Killafornia

Postby Syke on Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:56 pm

i hate when news people completely exaggerate a graff story........
Syke
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 1:21 pm

Postby CEAS on Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:15 pm

i like at the end were thay said painting a set i see that show hear and there

i was doing basic toy vandel gang tagging in an ally and i was a crew/cast member of that film and cops saw me stenciling a trash bin and a wall and thay questiend me up about it and tould them the city repainted a fresh dumpster for my canavas and the city paid the shop owner to let me deface as a gang setting

was realy cool werking on a movie set at first thay said iw as geting like no more then 400 thay paid for a shoping cart of paint and paid me 1600

soem times cops think thay won when thay wernt informed it was more then legal lol

there been many times were some one let us repaint there back walls and k9's and 5 cars rool up and seround and question us and the onwer comes and says its ok :) priceless

or times i lied doing full end to ends with 2 bags full in the day some times your lucky i guess lol
i dis like art
CEAS
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 12:27 pm

Postby CEAS on Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:17 pm

Syke wrote:i hate when news people completely exaggerate a graff story........


ya in my city thay said in 2 mothns thay busted over 20 vandels

i knew that was a lie becuz ppls write stupid gang sh*t and slash outher ppls sh*t on walls

or as i lke to call that THE GHETTO MSN :)lol
i dis like art
CEAS
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 12:27 pm

Postby FUNK on Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:58 pm

CEAS wrote:
Syke wrote:i hate when news people completely exaggerate a graff story........


ya in my city thay said in 2 mothns thay busted over 20 vandels

i knew that was a lie becuz ppls write stupid gang sh*t and slash outher ppls sh*t on walls

or as i lke to call that THE GHETTO MSN :)lol

are you from 425?
User avatar
FUNK
 
Posts: 1460
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:10 am
Location: fuck.

Postby XbongwaterX on Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:29 pm

that is not ceas 2 exist
AdinaHoward wrote:drop out of school. sell drugs. steal things. pimp your sister.

redneB.rM wrote:425 is full of a bunch of gangsters.

SCOE wrote:every time i come on here, i think my IQ drops 10%

use my f*ckin' referral: http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=20412
User avatar
XbongwaterX
VIP
 
Posts: 2908
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:55 pm

Postby FUNK on Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:35 pm

Ok then nevermind...
User avatar
FUNK
 
Posts: 1460
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:10 am
Location: fuck.

Postby XbongwaterX on Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:13 am

yeah, ceas II exist is umm....well......i'll be nice and just say more educated.
AdinaHoward wrote:drop out of school. sell drugs. steal things. pimp your sister.

redneB.rM wrote:425 is full of a bunch of gangsters.

SCOE wrote:every time i come on here, i think my IQ drops 10%

use my f*ckin' referral: http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=20412
User avatar
XbongwaterX
VIP
 
Posts: 2908
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:55 pm

Postby CEAS on Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:11 am

lol bastid :P

my citys retarted that way thay just rape the f*ck outa a simple problem and rape its ass end to the city like it was a f*ckin iraq war or somehting lol
i dis like art
CEAS
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 12:27 pm

Postby biz-one on Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:08 pm

CEAS wrote:lol bastid :P

my citys retarted that way thay just rape the f*ck outa a simple problem and rape its @$$ end to the city like it was a f*ckin iraq war or somehting lol


lol, when my freind got caught, he was in the news paper [all he did was like 3 fill-ins, and like 5 hollows... but in good places!] and they called him "the infamous kaz" and reffered to him as "a pot smoking, drug addicted teen with a can of spray paint"

and he only smokes weed!
lmao, it was f*cking whackkkk...
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
User avatar
biz-one
VIP
 
Posts: 13278
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:45 am
Location: Midwest

Postby CEAS on Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:08 pm

biz-one wrote:
CEAS wrote:lol bastid :P

my citys retarted that way thay just rape the f*ck outa a simple problem and rape its @$$ end to the city like it was a f*ckin iraq war or somehting lol


lol, when my freind got caught, he was in the news paper [all he did was like 3 fill-ins, and like 5 hollows... but in good places!] and they called him "the infamous kaz" and reffered to him as "a pot smoking, drug addicted teen with a can of spray paint"

and he only smokes weed!
lmao, it was f*cking whackkkk...


i know hey if i was thew news who gavs a f*ck about graff realy if i did i would be posting writter of the week and toy of ther week then to make up fake headlines saying there such a vandel out law destroy god
i dis like art
CEAS
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 12:27 pm

Postby newer to the city on Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:40 am

yo buket is from the rap group dialated peoples, there sick. He should have stuck to rappin he gave himself away to the news people. He is an idiot, hes good but hes stupid. :(
NEWER!
User avatar
newer to the city
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:37 pm
Location: 508.

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:52 am

newer to the city wrote:yo buket is from the rap group dialated peoples, there sick. He should have stuck to rappin he gave himself away to the news people. He is an idiot, hes good but hes stupid. :(


i wonder whats up with bucket now,since he broke his back,i wonder if he can even walk...anyone hear any new news on him?
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew
 
Posts: 6847
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:19 pm
Location: USA Illinois

Postby newer to the city on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:21 am

Wacko UTA Crew wrote:
newer to the city wrote:yo buket is from the rap group dialated peoples, there sick. He should have stuck to rappin he gave himself away to the news people. He is an idiot, hes good but hes stupid. :(


i wonder whats up with bucket now,since he broke his back,i wonder if he can even walk...anyone hear any new news on him?

he broke his back, how?
NEWER!
User avatar
newer to the city
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:37 pm
Location: 508.

Next

Return to CONCRETE JUNGLE

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests